|Why did I do this? Tell me again.|
Oh, don't worry. It's still a house divided. But, that said, they are spending more time blurring the lines. Ah ... but to what purpose?
- The HoH camera came out and, unlike some other times, all got involved and had fun with it.
- Even if they didn't have fun with it, they pretended to do so.
- That's much better than outright hate and refusing to participate.
- They had fun in the yard with three-legged races and such.
- Sundays, with the exception of the Safety Ceremony in the evening, are so boring in the house that they'd to practically anything to amuse themselves and pass the time.
- But, the big news of the day was indeed the Safety Ceremony.
- As expected (by us because we eavesdrop), the nominations are Danielle and Shelby.
- Justin and Jason are all smug because their "plan" went off without a hitch -- their strongest comp competitor is on the block while the other side's weakest comp competitor is up.
- Dependent on the America nomination, they think Danielle has the strongest chance of winning the veto.
- If Danielle wins it and saves herself, because Jason nominated her, he gets to nominate a replacement.
- That replacement would more than likely be Alex.
- No matter who America nominates, if Alex and Whitney are on the block, one would go home (Alex of those two).
- Justin is still into keeping Whitney around for his own self as an ally.
- Danielle knows the plan.
- However, we all know that the best-laid plan of mice and hamsters often goes poof.
- The Veto comp could be a crap-shoot type with anyone able to win it.
- Things also hinge a bit on America's nominee and America's vote.
- I'm actually a bit surprised that Shelby went along with putting her weakest member on the block against Danielle, who's been winning comps.
- I thought she'd be smarter than that.
- But, then again, her weakest person is also the bottom member of the alliance and one they've had concerns about flipping to the other side.
- Maybe she could be considered expendable to them.
|Hamming it up for the HoH camera|
|Not quite guffaws|
|The only real entertainment in town|
|Having 3-legged race fun in the sun|
|Safety Ceremony is done|