|Waiting for the green glow of safety.|
Yep, they've had to start turning on each other. And, it's not a pretty sight, not at all.
- After meetings with all, Shelby played her cards.
- Or, to be more accurate, pushed the picture buttons which deem two people safe from nomination.
- Both Jason and Justin, separately, pleaded their cases to her beforehand.
- The LNJ is a Danielle/Jason and Kryssie/Justin split.
- It was further divided when Shelby made her safety decision.
- She first saved Justin, then Kryssie.
- Kryssie is acting all surprised that she's safe (from Shelby's nom, at least).
- Justin didn't act surprised at all.
- Danielle is being all kinds of bitter and says she'd like to punch Shelby in the face. She quickly took that one back, saying that she's not a violent kind of person. Uh-huh.
- Danielle is so down on Justin that it's ridiculous.
- She's claiming that Shelby is stupid to take Justin into the finals.
- In my opinion, she'd be stupid to take Danielle. Danielle is more likely to win comps going into the end than is Justin.
- Jason is taking things well. Well, as well as can be expected. He's been off of cigarettes and on a nicotine patch for two weeks now. He's in trouble in the game. If he loses (again), he will return to being poor and living in his mother's basement once again.
- But he's acting so much better about things than Danielle!
- In the end of the evening, though, there was still a divide with Morgan and Shelby together and the rest in another room.
- If all goes to plan, it will be Danielle going home this week.
- Kryssie, of course, thinks it's all a big scheme to backdoor her.
- Yeah, right.
- If there were two Kryssie's in the house, a strong player would want to bring both of them to a final three to guarantee a win!
|Will Shelby work with the plan?|
|So close, yet so far.|
|I have to play this right.|
|Uh-oh! I'm in trouble this week!|