|I quit my job for a second time ...!|
Thursday was a heck of a lot of nothing going on in the hamster house.
- Whenever all the hamsters got together, all was cordial and even to the point of friendly.
- When the two sides -- Morgan/Shelby vs. Jason/Justin/Kryssie -- were separated, it was a whole 'nuther story.
- Jason is miserable. He went on and on about quitting his job for a second time and how he doesn't want to be evicted by those "stupid" girls.
- Stupid? I don't think so. They've gotten this far in the game. Plus, as they all know now, Shelby has her law degree.
- Kryssie fussed about her old car and how she needs to be a newer old car. She's also tired of working 50 hours a week to make ends meet.
- I kind of think 50 isn't bad at her age. I know there have been times in my life (and probably yours if you're older) that I worked many more hours and multiple jobs.
- On the other hand, Justin still loves us all.
- But they all think that Shelby and Morgan have always had easy lives and trust funds.
- Hmm. When Morgan took an HoH bubble bath, she talked to us. She says she wants to go back to school, but is "drowning in student debt" plus owes her parents a lot of money.
- Jason thinks that Morgan and Shelby are just about already thinking he's gone.
- Justin says being in the house has been a rehab for him because at home he was drinking and smoking pot every day.
- Meanwhile, Shelby and Morgan do intend to target Jason.
- It seems that they'd rather go into a final three with Kryssie more so than Justin even though they've "worked more" with him than with her.
- Oh, well.
|HoH perks bubble bath|
|Loves us all, no matter what|
|Has high hopes|
|I'm not going to keep in touch with "them"|