|Julie announces new nomination rules|
I watched the little six and a half minute "replay" on the BB:OTT website for yesterday. I was wondering how they'd do with it. Not bad, not bad. If you haven't seen it, go check it out!
- Sad news ... Jason got infected.
- The last standing hamster uninfected was Monte, so he's the new HoH.
- Sigh. We know he, along with Cornbread, Shane and Scott were talking about targeting Jason, Krissie and they're also not too thrilled about Danielle and Justin hitting it off.
- Monte, in particular, wants Jason gone.
- Unfortunately for Jason, so do some of the girls.
- There will be no nomination ceremony.
- Twice during the HoH reign he/she will be instructed by BB to make a certain number of hamsters safe.
- At the end of that, the two who remain will be nominated.
- (She did NOT mention that America will vote and nominate a third person.)
- There will still be a PoV, so the nominated hamsters can save themselves by winning that comp.
- Those originally deemed safe by the HoH can be put up as replacement nominees if the veto is used.
- Monte couldn't unlock the door to the HoH room. He wondered if he had the right door.
- He told the others (the DR must have told him) that they couldn't touch the wall of buttons with the houseguests' faces on them -- BB says they will be used later.
- I would imagine he will have to use those to make people safe.
- Don't have much more for you other than Jason better watch his butt or he'll be right out the door again!
|Bunch of infected hamsters!|
|Who wants to see my HoH room?|