|OMG! It RAINED outside!|
They're the first hamsters in the BB house for Halloween. The least BB could have done is give one of them a hamster costume! Sheesh.
- America's nomination came through. Surprise, surprise ... it's Scott.
- (Not a surprise, not at all.)
- The real horror story of the day is that it rained overnight and all the stuff in the yard got WET.
- The veto comp had them going through the house one by one looking for dead Clementine's belongings (or something like that). Thrills and chills abound.
- Danielle won the Power of Veto.
- It's kind of doubtful she'll use it. Shelby can negate three votes. It's more likely than not that Scott will leave.
- What a shame.
- In other news, Jason is out of cigarettes. BB gave him nicotine patches.
- But it's not the same.
|Spooky veto comp|
|Studies package for 20 minutes|
|Then does this|