|Sleep while you can|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Slithering Snakes:
- Shortly after I posted my last report, at about half-past stupid o'clock in the morning, there was a major kerfuffle.
- It didn't really rise to the level of an outright brouhaha.
- Y'see, Alex backed up with Paul, has been saying that Dominique was the hinky vote to save Cody. (They are aware of Christmas and it's not a big issue.)
- We know Paul knows it was Kevin. Alex thought it might be Kevin, but didn't know. But, hey, blame it on Dominique. After all, the purpose in having Kevin vote that was was to create chaos.
- And, it did.
- Tie in the hinky vote with the Dominique Show interview of Cody which ended up being a platform for Cody to call out and name names, some truths, some fiction.
- Then, you tie in all of the questioning in an interrogation kind of format ... KERFUFFLE AHEAD!
- Call in everyone!
- Everyone except Jessica, Kevin and Ramses ended up in the room.
- Toss in that Alex (who wanted Dominique out even before she teamed up with Paul on the cause) told Paul that Dominique said there was a snake and a tempter in the house ... implying it was Paul.
- Dominique has "implied" much too much and it blew up on her.
- Dominique thinks because she didn't outright say Paul is the snake and tempter, he has no case.
- It just went back and forth.
- And back and forth.
- There were no fisticuffs.
- She kept saying One Team, One Fight.
- He kept saying infiltrator, snake and tempter. (Things he believes she's either called him or implied about him.)
- Just on and on.
- In the end, she didn't help her cause any.
- Elena and Mark denied ever talking about Paul to her.
- Josh said he just came because he doesn't know what's going on.
- And, both Paul and Dominique made a few valid points in the verbal kerfuffle.
- A good part of it is her own fault due to the way she interrogated people yesterday. Her style of questioning, condescending and all, has given a mindset in the others and this whole thing didn't help her.
- As the day wore on, the others kept talking about her ... even worse than yesterday.
- In other news, Alex told Mark that if Jason takes Jessica off the block, she will be putting him up as a pawn, a true pawn. She thinks the vote will be unanimous to evict Dominque.
- He doesn't want to do it, but will for the team if he has to.
- I think Jason will take Jessica off the block and Mark will go up.
- But I'm almost willing to bet Dominique will go home.
- Oh, Paul will have his day when they turn on him. There have been some rumbles. But it's too early and he's too protected to go up against him this early.
|Giggling at Ramses|
|Better than she thought ...|
|But I don't WANT to be a pawn!|
|What have I created?|
|"You called me a snake."|
|"There is a snake and tempter in here."|
|Dominique's meeting didn't help her|