|Jason and Kevin do walking laps and lifts|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Revolting Rodents:
- Kevin and Jason think that Cody is lying a lot to them. They know the age lie because he admitted it. Kevin still can't understand why he'd lie about that.
- The latest is that Cody was telling them some kind of mission he was on and was trapped. He couldn't remember how he was rescued, then said others came for him.
- Kevin and Jason picked up two things on that story -- first, it identically matched a movie they both had seen. Second, as Kevin pointed out, in a situation like that which supposedly happened four years ago, you might forget how you got into it. But you'd surely remember how you got out.
- In other Cody war stories news of the day, Jessica told him she'd prefer he stop mentioning that he's killed people.
- I know a lot of people who fought in wars myself. In the decades (and scores) I've known them, rarely is it mentioned that they killed people. One has a Silver Star, a combat award. He was in Vietnam and killed many. To this day, he rarely mentions it. It haunts him.
- Cody told Jessica they were "bad people." I'm sure they were. But it still bugs me (and apparently Jessica) that he brags about killing people.
- Back to Kevin and Jason -- they also mentioned Cody's staring. It's not just us noticing it!
- Ramses has been deemed the best slop cook.
- But this week it's Paul, Mark and Mark chosen along with Josh who has a second week of it.
- Raven seems to be the cook of the house with chicken dishes a specialty.
- Raven eats and talks with her mouth full of food and it annoys me.
- The movement is afoot to take Ramses out this week instead of Josh.
- Elena isn't privy to said movement.
- Jessica, obviously the more astute of Cody and Jessica, is worried and is thinking that she might have to use the veto. Or even the Hex.
- She doesn't want the guilt of Ramses going home on her HoH nomination.
- On the other hand, Cody thinks she's just being paranoid. How could they vote out Ramses when Josh is such a "psychopath"?
- Jessica can understand why the others would want to keep Josh over Ramses. She knows they can use him while Ramses is unpredictable.
- Cody doesn't see it.
- There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
- She would like Paul out but feels that would totally alienate them at this time.
- She's asking around a bit to get the feel of the vibe.
- She talks to Elena. Um, not the best choice as she's one of the few not in on the Keep Josh Movement.
- Oh. They got new foodstuffs today. They complained about getting roast beef.
- "Who eats roast beef?" they ask.
- I do.
- FedEx it here, please.
|Josh prepares his slop breakfast|
|Maybe he and Jessie will become buds|
|Inhaling his slop pasta|
|Kevin will talk to anyone|