|Someone told him collar up is cool|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misguided Millennials:
- The big news is that the Temptation Challenge already went down.
- It apparently wasn't the order of the noises, but something about where they were when they heard them.
- Of course, we don't really know because the feeds were blocked for the comp -- we pick up bits and pieces as they talk about it once the feeds return.
- Mark once again won a comp! He's getting pretty good at these things. He has safety for the week and cannot be nominated.
- Matt was the loser, making him the third nominee.
- The plan is to put Jason up as a pawn.
- Paul told Alex he owed her one and would understand if she wanted to put him up as a pawn.
- But Jason and Alex are worried that the house might flip and vote Paul out.
- So, the next pawn would be Elena.
- What's with all the pawns?
- What about wanting to get Cody out?
- Well, the plan is Operation Backdoor for Cody.
- He'll obviously know what's going on when he's not nominated. I'm sure his spidey-senses are already tingling about it.
- But the hitch here is that a true Backdoor (or, as Nakomis named it -- Six Finger Plan) is that the target has no chance to stay in the game.
- With so many playing veto, he just might get picked to play. If he plays and wins veto, he's safe no matter if he takes someone off the block or not.
- That's a pretty big gaping hole in their plan this time 'round.
- Elena is not a happy camper. She thinks if Cody wins and uses the veto, she would be the one voted out.
- Oh, gee. That would be so horrible.
- She then claimed that she didn't want to be up with people she liked.
- Oh my. They are both men, right?
- Now, the nominations ceremony hasn't happened yet. But they have all been talking about it. It seems to be pretty set that Elena and Jason, with Matt as the third nominee, will be on the block.
- Christmas and company (Paul, Jason, Kevin and Alex) think the house will split once Cody leaves.
- If Cody stays this week, the house will stay united in the effort to get him out.
- No one wants to work with him.
- For his part, Cody is doing okay. He's occasionally mingling and, while not the life of the party, is being as cordial as Cody can be.
- Christmas told Kevin that she wants to keep Matt and Raven around longer than Mark and Elena because they're still working with them.
- I guess she's thinking Mark and Elena have gone rogue or something.
- What about Josh? Where does he stand? He thinks he stands with Christmas, Paul, Alex, Jason and Kevin.
- But he's Expendable Man.
- Cue circus music.
- Cody told Elena the deal that Kevin offered him a few days ago. You know, the one that went off the table with the physical threats.
- He didn't tell her it's off. He might not actually know that Kevin no longer wants to work with him.
- Cody told Elena that, if he stays, he'll go after Paul, Kevin. Jason and Alex.
- Why? Because they're all disloyal to him! Um. I don't think Paul was disloyal to him. At least not until after Cody was disloyal to him in the beginning of the season. Heck, neither had any real loyalty to each other.
- Cody promised Elena if he won PoV, he'd take her off the block.
- Okay. Then Alex could put Raven up there!
- I'd like to see either or both Elena and Raven gone.
|Going through the order of the noises|
|Operation Backdoor will fail if he wins veto|
|He looks at ease, but he's not|