Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Vindictive Voles:
- As per usual, and perhaps more expected than normal, Cody and Jessica exiled themselves away from the crowd.
- When they did happen to pass through or bump into someone else, no animosity was immediately evident.
- Jessica, true to form, attempted now and then to mix with the others.
- Cody didn't really attempt to be anything other than himself.
- Alex and Mark had a forever long talk, airing all their grievances with each other. It started because Alex said something about Mark looking sad that Josh won HoH.
- They both came to common ground and now are buddies.
- But I don't think they really trust each other.
- Despite the long talk, Mark is sad and thinks he might want to go home on Friday.
- I don't think they want to send him home, though. And, he probably knows it's unlikely as well.
- Jessica and Cody have decided, since they know they'll be targeted, if the next comp has prizes, they'll go for them.
- Elena is more of an "odd man out" than Mark at this point.
- Her loyalty to Jessica is wavering along with power shifts in the house.
- Despite her explanations, Josh told her he was hurt by her voting against him.
- But she's not a major target.
- They're all a bit worried about the Temptation Challenge.
- Paul wants to win Safety ... not so much because he's worried about his own safety, mind you. He just doesn't want Cody or Jessica to win it.
- Everybody, including Cody and Jessica, went to the HoH reveal. Jessica smiled and mixed in; Cody was basically quiet.
- Josh got a bit teary reading his letter from his mother.
- That's it for now.
|Alex and Mark heart to heart talk|
|I don't wanna go see his HoH room!|
|EVERYBODY goes to see Josh's HoH room|
|Jessica smiles in HoH, Cody not so much|
|Strategy talks going on|