|Jason is 6'5" tall already|
With his unitard punishment, he has to duck to go in or out of rooms. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Malicious Malcontents:
- The reward/punishments veto comp has changed lots of the house happenings.
- It's no wonder that Alex is ticked at Elena for taking the $5,000 she held and getting the punishment that Elena had won instead.
- Alex has to tote around all kinds of camping gear all the time with her. When she hears the bugle sound, she has to get supplies for hot dog cooking, set up a tent, cook hot dogs for everyone, then take down the tent.
- It reminds me a bit of the punishment Paulie got last year baking and waving the flag.
- She is taking it much better than he did and her punishment is much more labor intensive.
- However, she's not letting Elena forget that it was HER punishment.
- Mark, however, thinks that Alex should have gone ahead and taken his trip as a second place winner.
- But she didn't.
- Supposedly they had a deal not to give each other punishments if they received them in the comp.
- Elena didn't stick to that deal.
- Due to the broken foot and scooter, Paul and Christmas being tethered together is more of a challenge than the usual tether together punishment. They both have helmets because they're supposed to be tandem skydivers and just might need them if they tangle with the scooter!
- Jason's unitard adds about another foot to his already tall self. He looks foolish but seems to be taking it in stride. He has to yell "I'm so X-TREME!" each time he hears the BB voice announce that Jason is doing something extreme. The costume weighs about fifty pounds. Oy.
- With Jason in mind, this came to me as I watched Alex and Jason talk last night -- while they're a duo in the house, I like that they're not physically involved except in tomfoolery situations. It bothers me when I see Christmas or Elena caressing Kevin, a married man. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned or something. But it's refreshing to see Alex and Jason being just true good friends with no sexual innuendo going on.
- I wish they'd stop talking about evicting Kevin, though!
- In other news, Kevin told Cody he can't help him. Then Kevin told others he told Cody he can't help him.
- Cody was invited to and joined in with others in the HoH room. If he had mixed like that in the beginning, he just might not be the Dead Man Walking he is today.
- Thankfully, the others were all cordial with him and they all had a good time with laughs and all.
- I've grown tired of all the mean-spirited moves by so many this season.
- Josh and Cody played pool together. There was no circus music.
- Probably because of his earlier lies about his age (and the fact they don't like him), Paul thinks the Cody's daughter story is made up.
- This goes to show you -- if you lie about yourself in the beginning of BB, stick to it. If you admit that lie, no one will believe truths.
- Paul thinks Cody made up the daughter for sympathy reasons.
- Elena is worried that she's the bottom of their group and a target.
- And, on the block.
- To be honest, there is some scuttlebutt about voting Elena out instead of Cody.
- And, the fact she went for the money instead of the veto because she assumes she's safe speaks volumes. She just might ...!
- I personally wouldn't mind that.
- But I doubt it will happen.
- With Alex's punishment, no one is supposed to help her.
- Jason got reprimanded by the BB voice for trying.
- But the BB voice didn't stop Cody from telling Alex how to work the grill after she initially burnt the fake grass with it.
- Cody was actually a big help to her not only with the grill workings itself, but dealing with all the packing and backpacks. It's all quasi-military and he has a bit of expertise with it all. Except perhaps the actual cooking of the hot dogs, that is.
- Jason and Cody talked about going hunting together after the season is over. Alex wants to join them. Hmm.
- At the moment, they're all liking Cody more than they like Elena!
- But, it's set Cody must go this week. If it's a double eviction (which it will be), Mark/Elena will be the targets.
- Cody actually talked to the cameras (us) for the first time this season. He knows the backdoor plan is in the works. But he's hoping the fact that Elena has so ticked off HoH Alex that he might have a chance.
- Sigh. He probably won't. It's too late for redemption in the house.
|Really wants an ice cold beer|
|Paul and Christmas and a scooter|
|Gotta set up camp and make hot dogs|