Sunday, August 20, 2017

BB19: Live Feeds into Sunday, Power of Veto - August 20

Safe this week no matter what

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Millennial Mice:
  • The Veto comp went down -- with the live feeds blocked, of course.
  • It was a visit from ZingBot and the "sliding on greased lanes filling up containers" one that's usually an HoH shown on the live feeds.
  • At least, that's the gist of it from the conversations after the live feeds returned.
  • Grr. That's usually more fun to watch than wall endurance comps. I feel robbed!
  • Jason, who's on the block with Matt, won the comp.
  • He will surely save himself. He may be a clown, but his mama didn't raise no fool.
  • While Paul and part of his company are happy that Mark didn't win it, Paul is still on the anti-Kevin train. He also told Matt and Raven that if they get Jason out, Kevin will have no ties to Alex.
  • Hmm.
  • But Jason is safe this week.
  • Paul is safe, too. After all, his best lil' buddy Mark gave him the "save a friend" from their latest new temptation tree.
  • Will Paul stab his "savior" this week in the back?
  • Hell, yeah.
  • Mark is a dead man walking this week and will be evicted.
  • In their thinking, they have to get Mark out when they can. He can win comps.
  • It won't be a true backdoor because Mark played in the veto. A true backdoor (or Six Finger Plan as Nakomis who thought of the whole blindside scheme called it) gives the target no chance to save his or her butt in the game.
  • Mark knew he was a target. But a slip and slide comp for him is almost as bad as a wall would have been. He's not built for either.
  • Christmas agreed with Paul that they need to get Jason out.
  • Well, not gonna happen if he keeps winning comps!
  • Some of the zings from conversations -- Matt hasn't done anything but Raven. Alex is carrying too many people. 
  • Oh. Raven's arthritis was aggravated by the comp.
  • Poor sick child.
  • Ahem.
  • Paul is ticked because BB wouldn't let them slide on their butts in the comp this year like he did last year. 
  • He thinks BB makes rules up to make things harder for him.
  • It seems like more than half the show's fans think it's the other way around.
  • Apparently the ZingBot said something about recent current events outside the house.
  • Josh was amazed when Kevin said he remembers Nixon going out, Malcolm X., man walking on the moon and the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. "You were alive back then?!?!?!"
  • Oh my.
  • Now I feel even older as I have a handful of years over Kevin.
  • Alex and Jason are both free of their punishments.
  • And life is normal once again.
  • Oh, wait.
  • It's not.
  • It's still BB season. 

Crazed veto winner?

His days are numbered ...

How Alex changes clothes

I'm a happy Have Not!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want them to kick Jason out. :o(

Sharon N said...

Jason is safe this week, but with the comp wins he's getting, along with them all knowing he and Alex are a duo... he's toast. It might happen sooner than their present plans.

chrob61 said...

Thanks Jackie for the updates!

I like the temptation challenge that has been introduced this season. But am getting tired of the constant "backdoors".

I wonder if TPTB will work on a way to get around the Nakomis/Backdooring. Maybe it's me, but I'm getting a little tired of them. Blindsides are one thing, but backdooring is just meh....

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know all the zings. People are saying Zingbot outed Mark as bisexual, but I'm thinking maybe it was just a really BAD joke and that wasn't the intent.

~~~

Sharon N said...

Anon 2:18

Guess we will hear the zings during the (Wed?) show, but I don't know if they will show all of the zings. Some of the zings can be really funny, but there are other Zingbot zings I don't like...that hit on lifestyle or appearance. Those are often sensitive subjects and considered cruel in real life.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, Jackie! You're older than Kevin? I've never seen a photo of you but in my mind I've imagined you in your early 30's! (you're welcome!). Lol
Grandi

monty924 said...

Anon,
One of Josh's had to do with crying all the time, and one of Kevin's was about him Saran wrapping his stomach to preserve his youth.

Jackie,
Had to laugh when Raven was talking about her arthur-itis and Matt corrected her, lol

monty924 said...

Mark was explaining the bi-sexual Zing. He said because every time he tried to get sexual with Elena, she'd say "bye". I'll have to go back on flashback to see it. Only read that.

monty924 said...

Yep, that's what he said and he was laughing. It's 12:52 pm today (cam 2) if anyone wants to check it out. They're talking about all their zings. Apparently they were songs.

monty924 said...

Christmas' song was like the 12 Days of Christmas complete with 10 broken bones and 1 leg or something. Alex was that she's been carrying dead weight around all season - JASON, Jason's had to do with being a rodeo clown, Kevin's did have to do with cling wrap, Raven's song called her a clown because of her running mascara after comps. The way her mascara runs, she does look like a harlequin clown.

Jessica Underwood James said...

I've been following this blog since BB 13 and i've always imagined Jackie in her 30s!

Sharon N said...

I'm just glad Jackie still continues to give her time/energy to do the Blog Parties for BB, AR and Survivor!! :)

Like other people, when I started following Jackie's BB blog several years ago, I had also pictured she would be in her 30s. But then I started following her Sunday post/pictures, and noticed some remarks around her personal life that kind of indicated the 50s were probably closer.

Jackie Hardin said...

Come on Jackie how old are you? I been thinking 30's. its really none of our business. Anyway I was wanting to know did Jason get to hear from home when he got the short HOH? Why haven't they gotten Paul out? Beats me!

Jackie S. said...

Jason got news of his wife's pregnancy from home. I feel horrible I forgot to mention it!

As for age, it's just a number ... right? Figure I was working the AOL message boards and chat rooms for BB1. I was out of my 30s for that ... quite solidly in my 40s.

Blue eyes said...

I so want Paul gone & Christmas she never should of been allowed to play BB had to work around her. I don't want any of the other loser to win I guess Maybe Mark & Kevin now that Jody's gone