|Note Mark's body language ...|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother Halfway House:
- The extended live feeds block last night was due to their halfway party complete with pizza and a cake with their portraits on it.
- Elena stuffed herself. After all, she's been a Have Not for two weeks and is the ONLY Have Not this week.
- It sucks to be her.
- Raven blames Cody for the fact they got no alcohol for the party.
- I would think with all her supposed medical and health woes, she shouldn't be drinking alcohol anyway.
- Raven and Matt think they have a final three with Paul.
- I hope not.
- Raven irks me on the live feeds. Her main contribution to the house is cooking. Someone else could pick up that task. Heck, Cody can cook!
- Matt and Raven also think that they're on Easy Street -- Elena and Mark are sketchy, hanging out with Jessica and Cody too much and all.
- Meanwhile, Josh is telling Christmas how sketchy Matt and Raven seem to be!
- He also suspects that Alex and Jason have some kind of deal going on with Mark.
- I guess they'll all start feeding on each other soon.
- Jessica will go this week.
- They want Cody out next week.
- Then they'll all have to turn on each other.
- After breaking her foot, Christmas just wanted to make it to jury. Now she has sights much further into the game.
- Josh claims his loyalties are with Christmas, Paul and Kevin.
- And, he again said he had wanted to save Jessica this week.
- That is, until she launched the attack on him on Tuesday.
- All bets were off at that point.
- After the party, Jessica and Cody exiled themselves again. I just can't watch them any more. I think the only couple/showmance I enjoyed watching on BB was Jeff/Jordan. They didn't get hot and heavy and were entertaining. Cody and Jessica are NOT entertaining unless you're into soft porn.
- Jason says that Mark and Elena want to win HoH, bring Matt and Raven into their group and go after "us."
- They also talked about the idea that Kevin might work with Cody. After all, he had been talking about that earlier in the week.
- However, at this point, Kevin just cannot support the idea of working with Cody -- he's become too volatile. Kevin won't abide by physical threats.
- They're still worried about a possible double eviction and have plans set up.
- There should be no surprises tonight -- it will be Jessica going home.
|Will his oust Paul plan gain momentum?|
|Raven can leave sooner rather than later|
|Broken foot but scheming for the win|