Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Follow the Leader:
- Not a heck of a lot has gone on since I last posted.
- They're sure the sounds and noises they've heard are tied in the the next HoH comp.
- Of course, WE know it's Fright Week (or whatever) this week in the house starting with that spooky comp.
- So, perhaps the noises are just to rattle them.
- Either way, they're studying and quizzing each other on them.
- Except for Jessica and Cody -- they spent as much time alone in the yard as they could before it shut down.
- I'm expecting ghostly figures to appear in the mirror windows.
- Aren't you?
- Mark and Elena are back on. Gah. I don't want to see them kissing. It's bad enough I have to change the feed I'm watching when Jessica and Cody go hot and heavy.
- What if BB had a season with NO showmances?!?!
- It's definitely more entertaining for me to see Alex and Jason pick on each other and fake fight.
- Paul told Keving that he (Paul) is basically playing for second place again because nobody will vote for a show vet to win.
- I don't know about that.
- First off, Nicole won last year over a newbie (Paul).
- Second, even his house enemies have said how well he is doing at playing the game. I suppose it's up to who he'd be sitting next to, but unless it's a bitter jury, Paul will win.
- Maybe if it's Kevin up there with him at the end, Kevin might win because he's so well-liked by all.
- Meanwhile, Alex and Jason still are wondering what Kevin might do outside the house. A mobster married to a nurse for 30 years? The Mayor of Boston?
- That's it for now. It should be quiet until all heck breaks loose with the new HoH comp on Thursday.