|The Dynamic Duo ... bwahaha!|
I think I've done it. I've totally exhausted myself. Last night I fell asleep at 7pm after work and slept for almost ten hours. So, I was up early catching up on the live feeds. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Lackadaisical Louts:
- Talking with her boy Josh, Christmas thinks that after they get Jessica out this week, Cody needs to go next. Then they can concentrate on ousting Matt and Raven.
- Hmm. What about Mark and Elena?
- Christmas also doesn't buy Paul's claim that a show veteran can't win because Nicole won last season (over Paul, the then newbie).
- Hey, that's what I've been saying!
- Jason and Alex continued to explore the idea of a deal with Cody.
- Josh has actually been on fairly good behavior when it comes to Jessica and Cody. He apologized to Jessica the other day.
- But apparently Jessica and Cody are of the mind that it's "too little, too late."
- Both have been snapping at him and treating him poorly although they're getting along with everyone else without issue. They've been calling him a coward, making fun of how he enunciates words and Cody threatened to "destroy" him outside of the house.
- Well, when they're actually mingling in public they get along with others, that is.
- Josh and Jessica had a loud verbal kerfuffle.
- But he didn't do circus music.
- But he did go up to the HoH room and cry.
- Matt was there to comfort him, but Josh was in tears about all the personal attacks.
- Geez. Pot. Kettle. Black.
- Now, my heart goes out to someone who receives personal attacks out of the blue. But, has Josh forgotten what he's done to them, especially Jessica?
- Cry me a river.
- And, so he did. Christmas and others continued to comfort the poor abused boy.
- Kevin, while not seeming to have much sympathy over Jessica "personally attacking" Josh, did have issues with Cody's threats of physical violence.
- He thinks Cody needs to be out of the house, that he's dangerous ... not meaning dangerous as a comp beast, dangerous as a physical threat to others.
- Jessica told Cody that if he wins HoH, he needs to go after someone bigger than Josh. She says she made the mistake of going after Josh for personal reasons.
- Oh noes. Josh goes for the pots and pans,
- Maybe BB needs to take them away and give them paper plates, limiting them to using the microwave oven until this season is over.
- Mark ended up on the wrong side of the house when he claimed Josh started the latest kerfuffle.
- Paul says that Cody/Jessica went too far when they called Josh "fat."
- Are we in third grade here?
- Mark says he himself has been bullied (in real life and in the house) and has been gone after with the pots and pans (in the house) and it's harassment.
- He's right.
- Back in the day, when Evel Dick went about with pots and pans, it was a totally different thing and certainly not repeatedly done whenever he was upset as it is with Josh. Dick's was more of a wake up call!
- Josh's actions are more of a child acting out because he's having a hissy fit.
- Despite Mark claiming that Josh isn't a victim and Paul pushing the case he is, they (Mark and Paul) got over it without resorting to childlike temper tantrums or crying.
- Cody and Jessica exiled themselves again. Cody thinks that the only regrets they really have is when they react to the others. Hmm. Well, reacting with name-calling and threats of physical violence aren't too cool in the long run.
- Now, despite Josh being a childish jerk, it's Cody in the spotlight again due to his threats of physical violence.
- Oh. And for calling Josh fat.
- I didn't see the actual happening on the feeds -- they blocked some of the Josh/Cody brouhaha -- but a panel in the door was nearly damaged and Cody reportedly was the one who was at fault. Hmm.
- Since I'm older than Kevin, my main thought is ... "Is this the future of America?"
- Raven hopes that she will be recruited to be on The Amazing Race.
- No. Just no. Please no.
- Elena, the only one on slop this week (heehee), is upset because she has no energy due to being a Have Not and BB won't let her nap.
- Poor Elena.
- Kevin told Paul he's abandoning his hopes/plan to get them working together after Cody's actions. He can't condone them and there's no saving Cody at this point because he's too explosive.
- Kevin said Cody is a nincompoop.
- Paul used more colorful language to describe Cody.
- As he always does.
- I think we need a BB season with fines taken out of the stipends for every time someone uses an F bomb without good cause like stubbing a toe or breaking a foot. How do these people function in the adult world? The corporate world? With their grandparents?
- Paul wants to move to New York City after the show. No, I don't want to run into him on the street even though I think he should have won last year and he's playing the best game in the house this season, too. Believing he's a good BB player is fine with me. Real life stuff? He's SO not someone I want to know!
- They continue to go over the odd piped-in sounds and announcements thinking that might be part of the HoH comp.
- Whatever the comp is, it can't be anything too intense construction-wise because the yard remained open.
- Mark and Elena are back to snugglebunnies.
- And, despite the thoughts that Kevin might work something out to work with Cody and Paul to take over the house, all bets are off now with the kerfuffle/brouhaha.
- Jessica should be going home tomorrow.
- No one will now work with Cody. If he stays in, he'd have to win HoH and/or PoV or the Temptation Challenge.
- I personally don't think I'd want to be in the jury house with him. He's bound to be an unhappy camper sans Jessica in that house.
|She wants to play comps|
|I'm ready for Hollywood fame!|
|Cody has a facial hair thing goin' on|
Just proof they're all bozos on this bus ... Jessica bangs a can with a wooden spoon so hard it broke ... right in Josh's face. This brouhaha between Josh and Jessica was not instigated by Paul. It was all on Josh and Jessica. This was before he got the pots and pans out. I realize that some folks "hate" Paul so much that everything is blamed on him. But these folks can be jerkfaces all on their own without instigation. If Paul told you to jump off the Empire State Building, would you do it? They're supposed to be adults.