|Paul and Elena talk|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Crumbling Cookies:
- The live feeds were blocked for 100 hours yesterday! Some of us have to work for a living, including having to work weekends! Grr.
- Okay, it wasn't a 100 hours. It was more like ten hours. But, still ... they didn't return until almost 2am Eastern Time. I had been awake since 5am and worked all day Friday. I ended up going to bed, getting up early and catching up via Flashback.
- After they returned, they already had the Temptation Challenge done and nominations in.
- Cody won safety this week in the Temptation Challenge.
- Unfortunately, both Cody and Jessica chose to play in that.
- Uh-oh. Jessica did the worst and is put on the block as the third nominee.
- Josh nominated Elena and Mark.
- Now, of course, IF Cody gets chosen to play PoV and wins, he could take Jessica off the block and she wouldn't be replaced or she might even win PoV -- she's fairly good in many comps. That would end up with either Mark or Elena going home.
- I think I'd personally prefer Elena going home of those two. She often irks me on the live feeds, more so than Mark.
- Oh my. There was a kerfuffle between Josh, Paul and Elena.
- Despite the fact that Elena badmouthed Paul and Alex earlier in the day, now Paul trusts Elena more than he does Josh?
- That's a bit whacked.
- Elena once again is trying to tug the same heartstrings with Paul that she did some time ago with Mark -- Woe is me.. I have no job to go home to, no home to live in. Woe is me. BB is my job.
- Paul told her he's not the HoH this week -- last week was enough for him.
- He told her that he (Paul) was willing to be a pawn for Josh because Josh was a pawn for him.
- Paul advised her to win the veto to take herself down. He said he'd try to help her if he's chosen to play for veto. But, he didn't promise to take her off the block if he wins.
- Maybe he's just not that into her! Heh.
- Meanwhile, Josh is telling everyone not to talk to Jess and Cody because they're playing "victims."
- Um. Well. They actually were victims of his ridiculous antics.
- He doesn't want people to attack them, just ignore them.
- I would guess BB spoke to him about his outrageous behavior.
- Both Jessica and Cody hung out with the others most of the evening in the kitchen. Well, what evening was left after the feeds came back, that is.
- Jessica talked with others (not about game) and smiled. Cody did his staring with an occasional comment thrown in.
- They feasted at midnight their time when the Have Nots could finally eat again.
- Raven and Christmas both trash-talked about Jessica to Josh.
- Josh thinks that Jessica was incredibly rude to him in her speech while Raven is still going on about cat ears.
- Josh told his crew he wants Jessica out this week.
- That's even after Paul brought up that Elena threw him, Alex and Jason "under the bus" to Josh.
- Mark thinks that Jessica and Cody did the right thing by both competing in the comp. This way, she'd have a chance at veto (maybe two chances if Cody plays) and it wouldn't be a backdoor with no possibility of saving herself.
- He might have a point there.
- Alex hid a two-liter bottle of Coca Cola in the storage room. Kevin and Jason hid bottles of water in the lounge room. I don't know why. Maybe they expect a shortage and plan to make money selling the beverages?
- Josh's ideal final four would be himself, Alex, Jason and Kevin.
- Now, I like the thought of three of them being in the final four.
- He thinks Christmas and Paul should round out the final six.
- Jason would prefer Elena going home over Jessica this week. He says Elena's playing everyone and thinks she's smarter than all. At least they know where Jessica stands.
- Kevin talked with Jason about the possibility of working with Cody once Jessica goes home. He thinks they could get Cody to realize that Mark, Elena, Matt and Raven were targets more so than them.
- Kevin is right that Cody does well in comps and would be a lone wolf.
- However, I doubt that Jason and Kevin would make the top of Cody's hit list for targets if he does win HoH.
- If Jessica goes home this week, Kevin is going to whisper to her to tell Cody to work with him because "I've been good to you."
- A lot will hinge on the veto comp later today.
|Ecstatic over his win|
|They're cousins, identical cousins ...!|
|From pirate to babushka|
|Just playin' the game|