Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Survivor 35: Heroes-Healers-Hustlers - November 29 Blog Party


As the show airs here on the East Coast, I'll be updating this entry with the latest happenings. Refresh the page to get the latest! The party itself is in the comments -- join in on the discussion!

Lifeguard Laurie has updated the blog pool and here ya go:

Survivors
Ashley N. - Donna NY, MikesGirl, tbc.
Ben D. - Donna in FL, Merrilee, Tammy.
Chrissy H. - Donna in Alabama, meb, SueGee, KelseyNY

Devon P. - David, Margo, Laurie, Fred aka TwoBlackAces
Joe M. - Cheryl ICNY, Krysa Gibson, Sharon C.
JP H. - Cheryl in NC, Krisen from Ohio, Shannon
Lauren R. - Brian, Jennasmom, Rochelle, Judi Sweeney
Mike Z. - Becky, Janice, Rbennie, PDX Granny
Ryan U. - Anonymouse, Glenn Allen, Nickelpeed


Jury
Desiree W.
Cole M. 

We're in for two hours tonight and two Tribal Councils. Grab yourself some beverages, snacks and a comfy spot. Nine are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Chrissy is ecstatic because not only is Cole gone, but Mike played his idol. Mike thinks he did right playing the idol. Joe thinks it was wasted. Joe is right. Mike thinks the target on his back is much bigger than it actually is, methinks. He keeps it up and the target will grow. He thinks rather big. Hmm.

Time for the Reward Challenge. Use feet only, release rope, drop blocks in bin, stack in circle, flag in center. Seaplane tour of the Sacred Island, cheeseburgers, fries, cold beer is the reward.  

LAUREN wins Reward! Who will she bring with her? Devon! Ben. Ashley. Ryan tells Jeff he supports Lauren in her decision when Jeff asks him. I think Ryan needs some cheeseburgers. Lauren tells us she didn't pick them as Ryan says -- Devon is a big guy and needs the food, Ben has never been on a Reward -- she says it's strategical because there are cracks in the seven.

Mike's not a happy camper back at camp. He thinks because he and Joe are targets, they should spice things up some. In other words, annoy the others. Ryan tells us he's starving, but thinks that it's good to have Joe and Mike around as targets before he's one. Chrissy and Ryan think they actually need to target Ben out first.

Lauren tells her Reward crew that the seven won't last -- they need to break out early. Whoa. Both Ben and Devon tell of Ryan's idol. Lauren tells them of her two vote advantage. She thinks that Joe and Mike need to stick around for a while and Ben agrees. They make a final four pact. Under their burgers, they find letters from their loved ones. How touching indeed.

Ben found a clue with a map which claimed a clay pot is the location of a hidden idol. He's on the search. He sees it up in a tree! Yes, it's an idol. He knows that others are revolting against him and vows to us that he will tell no one about it.

Time for the first Immunity Challenge of the night. Perched on a narrow raft structure, moving up make it more narrow. Jeff offers forgoing the challenge and indulging in peanut butter and chocolate. Devon, Ben and Lauren sit out for the goodies -- even though all three just ate during Reward.

JP out first. The rest go up to the top level which is precarious. Chrissy out. Joe out. Ryan out. Mike out. ASHLEY wins Immunity!

Ryan thinks it's good that Ashley won. In a seven meeting, it's discussed that either Joe or Mike should go. Ryan was surprised about the three who sat out. Devon thinks it's mindblowing that that neither Chrissy or Ryan see they're in danger. Lauren thinks JP, Chrissy and Ryan need to be broken up and they need to flush out Ryan's idol.

Devon thinks that Ben should act like he's not with them and vote out Mike. Then they trick Mike and Joe into voting with them against Ryan, Chrissy or JP. Hmm. It's a scheme, all right. 

Mike and Joe are thrilled to play along. Gulp. Doesn't look too good for my NJ peeps -- Chrissy and Ryan!

Time for Tribal Council. Jeff will ask his Probsting questions to get them riled up. Uh-oh. Ryan's being a bit too confident. Lauren predicts a perfect storm. Jeff keeps going on about the seven. Lots of talk about trust. Time to vote. I think it will be a blindside. I hope Ryan stays.

The tally -- no idols played.

Mike, Joe, Mike, Mike, JP, JP, JP, JP, JP.

JP was voted out. Ryan is shocked. I'm glad it wasn't Ryan!

Now Joe's all cocky back at camp. Chrissy thinks the five treated the three horribly back at the camp, all snarky and such. Ryan went more for a diplomatic approach.  

Ben and Lauren think they're all that and a bag of chips. Ryan talked to Devon. Devon told Ryan that he doesn't trust Ryan over the idol thing. He tells us that Ryan's no longer a part of his plan to get to the million. 

Devon thinks he has it in the bag with Ben being a double-agent, knowing where idols are (he doesn't know Ben has one).

Time for the Reward Challenge -- two teams of four, swim to boat, collect bags of logs, push puzzle pieces through tunnel, solve puzzle. Survivor Spa with chicken, vegie wraps, pie and fruit. 

Lauren, Mike, Ryan and Chrissy vs. Devon, Ben, Ashley and Joe. 

Joe, Ben, Devon and Ashley win! Joe thinks the tables have turned and he finally has a true alliance. I think they're just using him. But that's me.

Joe is falling for Ben's act hook, line and sinker. But that's making Ashley a bit wary of Ben gamewise. Ashley and Devon bond a bit more and Ashley thinks she's finally playing the game.

Back at camp, Ryan wants to try to convince Mike to work with him. Mike tells us he wants to stick to his plan to work with the other five. He isn't buying what Ryan is selling -- Ryan told him no so many times before. Chrissy tries to talk with Lauren. Lauren tells us she's not likely to change her mind. She reacts much like Mike to Ryan. Not looking good for my Jersey peeps!

Chrissy is worried. She wants to save her game and hopefully have the last laugh.

Immunity Challenge time rolls around again. Use a driving wheel to transport key over obstacles, puzzle pieces, word puzzle.   

CHRISSY WINS! She needs it. Hopefully, Ryan will make it through Tribal even if he has to use his idol. 

Ben tells the alliance of four that Joe needs to go. They agree. Devon schemes the play to vote out Joe. It sounds so solid that I doubt it will go down that way. Devon tells Joe that Lauren will use her advantage, they'll get Ryan to use his idol and vote out Ben. Chrissy tells Ben that she wants either Ashley or Devon out. Hmm. Lauren and Ashley are talking about voting out Ben. Oh my.

Ashley tells Devon about possibly voting out Ben. He seems conflicted. 

Time for Tribal again. This time the focus is testing alliances. Ben says he thinks he's going home tonight. He just may and he thinks it's an act! Joe says he feels comfortable and he doesn't even have an alliance. Ben claims every comfortable alliance gets blindsided. Ryan didn't go to prom. 

Tally time. Ryan plays his idol, so they did flush it out.

Ryan, Ryan, Ashley, Ashley, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe.

Joe is voted out by his "incredibly tight alliance" as Chrissy puts it. 

Loved ones visit next week.

188 comments:

SueGee said...

~~~~~SPLASH~~~~~~ Jumping back into the pool! Howdy to Ms Jackie & Mr Vincent.

Brought some wings and dips. Hope there is enough for 2 hours!!

Squeegee (From the LeftCoast)

Nickelpeed said...

~~~~SPLASH~~~ Thank you Jackie, for hosting us. Give Vincent some catnip for me. We appreciate you hosting us so much.

Hi SueGee.

monty924 said...

Hello Jackie, SueGee and all who arrive

monty924 said...

Hey Penny

SueGee said...

Hey Penny & Monty

Good game Monty!!

monty924 said...

Oh, Squeeg... I forgot it was two hours tonight.

I have some salsa and chips and a tub of ice cold Miller Lite

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie, Suegee, Penny and Monty and everyone!

Nickelpeed said...

At this point, I do not want Ben or to Joe receive this award.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glen!!! Hi Monty!!

monty924 said...

It was SueGee... thank God I don't bite my nails anymore or I'd have none after Saturday, LOL

Nickelpeed said...

It's 2 hours tonight? Wow. So cool!

Nickelpeed said...

Buckeyes need to be called the Cardiac Kids

Nickelpeed said...

I do not mind Mike, but he'll take Joe. UGH.

Jackie S. said...

Is Mike a podiatrist? Heehee.

monty924 said...

Way to go, Lauren

Nickelpeed said...

Who will Lauren take? Uhmmm. Ben?

SueGee said...

CAL almost pulled out a win vs UCLA. Lost in final 4 sec. Did much better than anyone thought they would do with a new coach. (Looks like the MI idiot might jump ship awwwhhh)

monty924 said...

Yes, Penny!!

Nickelpeed said...

I like Devin, but not Ben. Dang.

She's never been a fan of Ryan.

Glenn Allen said...

Ryan needs food he is so skinny!

Nickelpeed said...

Lauren has never liked Ryan. She's going to target Ryan, JP, and Chrissy.

monty924 said...

SueGee, are saying Harbaugh is rumored to be leaving, lol?

SueGee said...

I don't know why the women target each other every single season!!

monty924 said...

This will backfire on Mike before it will Joe. Not smart!!!

SueGee said...

Yep Monty-back to the pros

Nickelpeed said...

LOL. I used to follow Jim Harbaugh when he was a QB. Always liked him. Then found out how bad of a temper he has. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

I think Ryan and Chrissy better think about those on the reward. Lauren and Ben are sneaky. Never trusted them.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hi Everyone!

Cheeseburgers in 'Paradise'

SueGee said...

Penny - I absolutely hated what he did to the 49ers. He changed the team into a bunch of thugs that regularly got arrested to suspended. Heard he has done the same thing at Michigan. Win at all costs, no team building etc

Nickelpeed said...

Dang, Devin. Darn it. Ryan really made a mistake by telling Ben.

SueGee said...

Hi Ed!

Nickelpeed said...

I can understand that, SueGee. He's made a lot of people mad.

monty924 said...

LOL, SueGee... that's awesome. We ran another one off :)))

SueGee said...

be back in a few...got to finish dinner for hungry dh

Jackie S. said...

No, Jeff. I will not be applying. You can feel free to send me to the finale, however.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Ed! Ryan and Chrissy are in trouble unless they make a deal with mike and Joe to make it 5 on 4. I am surprised that Ryan didn't see Lauren making strategy!

Nickelpeed said...

Ryan, Chrissy and JP need to talk with Joe and Mike. Ryan and Chrissy are so blind. JP is too quiet.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hi SueGee, Glenn, Penny, Homiee, & Jackiw

Nickelpeed said...

If I were 30 years younger, I would have definitely tried to apply. LOL.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Ed.

Glenn Allen said...

Ben finds the idol!

monty924 said...

Homie... good to see you. How about those BUCKS???

Nickelpeed said...

He said that right, Ben, nobody can keep a secret, especially you.

Nickelpeed said...

OMG! That should tell the others just what Ben, Devin and Lauren think. They should be suspicious.

monty924 said...

That's not really smart either. They just went on a big reward and are choosing to pig out again, lol.

Ed in Ohio said...

Yep Homie Bucks let me down with Iowa but beating that team up north is ALWAYS a cure.

Looks like our Bucks & Petals RTR are still in it.......maybe?

monty924 said...

I know, Ed. I'd take a rematch :)))

Ed in Ohio said...

Floating balance beam!

Nickelpeed said...

I hate that smirk by Lauren. Grrrrr.

monty924 said...

Go ASHLEY

Glenn Allen said...

Ryan needed to eat! Ashley wins!

Nickelpeed said...

I'm glad Ashley won. I like her. But I hope she doesn't go along with Lauren and Ben.

Ed in Ohio said...

Good job Ashley!

Nickelpeed said...

Darn, Devin, don't do it. I hate this. Don't touch my Ryan. Lauren and Ben are so arrogant. Devin, you really are on the wrong side.

Ed in Ohio said...

Alliances never last

Petals said...

Shoot, sorry so late. I didn't even ~* splash ~* So busy at work, no time for anything.

Anyway, HI to everyone!

Glenn Allen said...

Ryan blew it by talking about his idol and lost trust with Devin. Ben only smart one by not talking about his idol> I hope Ryan stays tonight!

Ed in Ohio said...

Looks like the 'Coco-Nuts' might survive tribal :(

monty924 said...

Hi Petals and I forgot to say hi to Glenn.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hey Petals

monty924 said...

I like the Coc-Nuts nic

monty924 said...

*Coco-nuts

SueGee said...

Hey Petals

Ed in Ohio said...

Jeff talks too much!!

Petals said...

wow - Lauren?

Nickelpeed said...

This makes me nervous.

Petals said...

Devin needs a good meal! Glad Ben gets to eat, too. Ryan needed to eat!

Nickelpeed said...

Yes, Jeff talks too much.

Nickelpeed said...

Not JP, darn it.

Glenn Allen said...

Hopefully Rayan didn't mess up not playing his Idol!

Nickelpeed said...

I hate the smirks. They need to be wiped off the faces.

monty924 said...

I don't even understand that, LOL

Ed in Ohio said...

They think that's funny??!!

Nickelpeed said...

That would make me livid enough to do something. Now they know Devin and crew are up to something. I would NEVER trust any of them again.

Nickelpeed said...

Devin, stop it. Don't be so arrogant. Wish you'd be next. And, I like Devin.

Ed in Ohio said...

The Coco-Nuts just got new life in the game

Nickelpeed said...

But, I never though Ryan had the upper hand. Ben acted like he was in control.

Nickelpeed said...

That is so very sad. I thought Devin was loyal. Now he's associated himself with the very 2 people who are not loyal.

Glenn Allen said...

If Ryan doesn't win immunity he needs to play his idol to save himself! Ryan needs to stop telling Devin that he told no one else about the idol.

Ed in Ohio said...

LOL Jackie in your updates you mentioned "all that & a bag of chips". That was one of my wife's favorite sayings. I must have heard it a million times.

Petals said...

wow - I'm just now at the loved ones letter part.

monty924 said...

Devin's cockiness will undo him

Petals said...

"was" your wife's? Do you no longer have her, Ed?

Nickelpeed said...

This is irritating. Ryan is with Lauren. My guy is in trouble.

Anonymous said...

2 hours! I didn’t know.

Hi everyone!!

Ed in Ohio said...

The teams don't look equally matched but the puzzle can be an equalizer

monty924 said...

Wow... that bag was heavier than Ryan

Nickelpeed said...

I hope it does Monty. And, I really liked him. I was expecting it from Lauren and Ben, but Devin surprises me. Plus this move made Mike and Joe even cockier.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi tbc! Hi Petals! Didn't see you all come in!

monty924 said...

Good strategy, Lauren

Nickelpeed said...

Ryan needs food so badly. Would like to see him win.

SueGee said...

Penny...there is no "d" on the end of your name on the pool list. LOL Are you doing something naughty in the pool??

Hi tbc!

monty924 said...

Hey tbc

monty924 said...

I wonder if lauren cracks, lol

Nickelpeed said...

Darn it! This gives them even more body power. Dang. Poor Ryan.

Ed in Ohio said...

Petals, Yes

monty924 said...

So sorry, Ed.

Ed in Ohio said...

It's been a while now. Lost her in 2011, 4 days before Christmas.

monty924 said...

Dangit... I've liked Ashley all along and now she's getting cocky :((

Ed in Ohio said...

It's funny I didn't like Chrissy very much in the beginning & now I find myself starting to pull for her

monty924 said...

Hang in there, Lauren

monty924 said...

Lol, Ed. There we go on opposite opinions again. I don't like Chrissy. :)))

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that, Ed😥

Ed in Ohio said...

Chrissy will probably be next.

Nickelpeed said...

LOL. Suegee. I guess I've been naughty! Just noticed that.

Jackie S. said...

Ed - It's an older saying, but one I've always liked. It says what I want to say with a bit of sarcasm!

Glenn Allen said...

The best case scenario is Chrissy wins immunity and Ryan uses his idol to get out Joe or Mike!

monty924 said...

Lol, SueGee and Penny :)))

There's no pee in the pool :))

Nickelpeed said...

Ed, how horrible. I am so sorry. As many say, Christmas is a hard time for many people.

Anonymous said...

“Squeegee” love your blogger picture!

Ed in Ohio said...

Lol Monty I didn't like her either but now I'm not likin' a lot of these other people. I probably jinxed her now. LOL

Glenn Allen said...

I remember that saying Jackie!

Jackie S. said...

Penny - I fixed that. You're at the end of my copy and paste from Laurie and it got cut off. Oops!

SueGee said...

No worry Penny - it has been fixed!!

Nickelpeed said...

I do believe Chrissy is very arrogant, too. There are 4 who are very arrogant, Ben, Lauren, Joe and Chrissy.

There must be things that happened in the past that made them feel the way they do. I was under the impression that Ben and Lauren have always been running the show.

Nickelpeed said...

LOL, Monty....no pee in the pool. I guess I need to add that d, or hold my pee.

Petals said...

didn't even realize until just NOW that this was a 2hr ep. LOL See? I'm REALLY out of it.

SueGee said...

Chrissy is my pool person

Petals said...

Penny - there is an additive in the Chlorine that turns pee purple! LOL

Petals said...

oh no, Ed! *hugs* Sorry, I didn't know.

SueGee said...

We need something for dessert....any ice cream or left over pie around??

Squeegee

monty924 said...

Sweet challenge

SueGee said...

Remember the movie Caddie Shack?? and what ended up in the pool ROFL

Petals said...

I have half a pecan pie & half a pumpkin pie... y'all are welcome to it! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I have pumpkin pie... and whipped cream

monty924 said...

Chrissy pulls it out

Petals said...

LOL Sue! (and yes - love the animated avi!)
Ditto everyone who doesn't like Crissy; she does seem a bit too confident.

SueGee said...

pumpkin pie is my favorite!!! I'll eat it all :o)

Glenn Allen said...

Chrissy wins immunity now Ryan needs to use his idol to make someone else go home!

monty924 said...

I'll take a piece of pie, tbc. Between all of my work dinners(3) and last Thursday at home, I only got one piece of pumpkin pie and it's a favorite of mine.

Petals said...

I need to catch up, I'm still on the first tribal...

Petals said...

**passing Punkin Pah to Monty**

Ed in Ohio said...

Well Chrissy really needed that.....glad I didn't jinx her. Mike or Joe need to go! Coco-Nuts!!

monty924 said...

Tbc or Petals, slide me a piece of pie :)))

Anonymous said...

Whipped cream with that, Monty? How about you, Sue? Yummy! Homemade, too!

Nickelpeed said...

I love pumpkin pie. Could eat a whole one. LOL

monty924 said...

Yummy!!! Thanks, Petals!

Petals said...

I'm glad Mike turned-down Ryan! Too little, too late.

monty924 said...

Tbc & Petals... both great and the whipped cream is yum

Ed in Ohio said...

Pumkin Pie (with whipped cream) & Cranberry sauce are two of my Thanksgiving 'must haves'.

Anonymous said...

I still want Joe out...

SueGee said...

Me too Monty. I will probably make (and eat) a pumpkin pie at Christmas,

I did find the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Latte kits for my Keurig at the store and they do cure a sugar craving

Nickelpeed said...

I am so glad Chrissy is safe. Now, Ryan will be targeted.

Anonymous said...

My husband also makes pumpkin bread... OMG, so delicious!!

Nickelpeed said...

Ryan is my pool guy, Petals, but you are right, a little to late. I still do not want Ryan out. I really was under the impression that Ben and Lauren ran the show. I must have missed something.

monty924 said...

Oh, boy... here comes a Ben blindside??? COuld be

Nickelpeed said...

Why split the vote??? Well, I hope it's a real blindside. Joe needs to go, but I really hope it's a GOOD blindside.

SueGee said...

So much time left - gonna be a long tribal

Ed in Ohio said...

Big Ben might need to use that idol? Hope it's Joe.

Glenn Allen said...

Ben would be a great blindside1 I also thought that Ben and Lauren were running the show!

Nickelpeed said...

Why play it. Who knows what these people will do? I just want a true blind side. Lauren is snake. But it would be great to see Ben go. Don't tell Devin, he'll go to Ben.

monty924 said...

You know, Ryan blabbing that he has an idol may not be a bad thing. Remember Yul? Everyone knew he had an idol the entire time and it took him all the way to the end. Granted that was a long time ago and the game has changed... but it worked then. :))

Ed in Ohio said...

Probst is gonna' talk & talk & talk..................

Nickelpeed said...

I'm not a Joe fan, but Ben is very arrogant, too. Nobody is loyal.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I think we’ll be stuck with Joe a little longer...

Nickelpeed said...

Jeff talks way too much. He tells secrets he shouldn't tell. Many things he says causes more friction than needed. He'd be one who tells everyone's secrets.

Nickelpeed said...

I think Devin will have a change of heart.

Ed in Ohio said...

Seems like they're all getting a little cocky & arrogant at this point.

monty924 said...

Chrissy almost lit herself on fire there

Nickelpeed said...

JP thinks Ryan and Chrissy were in on his demise, too.

Petals said...

a lot of arrogance this season, I'm noticing.

Ed in Ohio said...

They all talk too much. I wouldn't show my cards.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.

Nickelpeed said...

I still think it's Joe. Yeah, it'll be a good blindside, but Ben's would be better.

Ed in Ohio said...

Joe?

Anonymous said...

Huh?

Anonymous said...

Oh, i missed that

Nickelpeed said...

Ed, Jeff actually talks and gets it out of them. Bad mistake Ryan. Dang.

Petals said...

idol flush!

Glenn Allen said...

Ryan played his idol!

monty924 said...

Bye Joe

Petals said...

Dang, Ben... not cool.

Ed in Ohio said...

See ya Joe!

Petals said...

Thank you Jackie. Sorry, I'm too bushed to linger.
nite nite
xoxo

Nickelpeed said...

Yeah, knew they wouldn't change it. If I were Chrissy and Ryan, I'd be very careful next week. Tight alliance of 4.

Thank you so much, Jackie. Greatly appreciate it. Everyone have a great week. Will see everyone next week.

Anonymous said...

Did Ryan really feel that threatened ? I wasn’t expecting votes for him, so those two surprises me. But, still ...

SueGee said...

Night everyone!!! See you next week

Glenn Allen said...

I am glad Joe went home but hate that Ryan wasted his idol!

monty924 said...

They successfully flushed Ryans idol without really trying. Now the game gets good with Ashley, Devin and Lauren against Ben, I think...

Nickelpeed said...

That's why Ben has to go. Some of them are so full of themselves.

Ed in Ohio said...

G'Nite All!

Thanks Jackie & Everyone!!

Homiee ~ GO BUCKS!

Anonymous said...

Thanks all. So glad it was a two hour show, so I was able to see everyone. Until next week...

Thanks for hosting and posting? Jackie!! <3

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

David said...

Wooot, Joe is gone. Ahhhhhh, I love it when one gets their comeuppance in the morning. Smells like.. victory.

Thank you Jackie =)

Everyone have a great week.

monty924 said...

Thanks Jackie and will see you all next week...

Homie - GO BUCKS!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Monty, I think they'll go after Chrissy or Ryan now. I think they'll leave Ben more towards the end.

Nickelpeed said...

I just hate the smirks on the 4 faces. They need to get one of them out.

Judi Sweeney said...

Just getting home! Wow.... a lot has happened! Thanks Jackie and see everyone next week!