Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Survivor 35: Heroes-Healers-Hustlers - December 13 Blog Party


As the show airs here on the East Coast, I'll be updating this entry with the latest happenings. Refresh the page to get the latest! The party itself is in the comments -- join in on the discussion!

Lifeguard Laurie has updated the blog pool and here ya go:

Survivors
Ashley N. - Donna NY, MikesGirl, tbc.
Ben D. - Donna in FL, Merrilee, Tammy.
Chrissy H. - Donna in Alabama, meb, SueGee, KelseyNY

Devon P. - David, Margo, Laurie, Fred aka TwoBlackAces
Mike Z. - Becky, Janice, Rbennie, PDX Granny
Ryan U. - Anonymouse, Glenn Allen, Nickelpeed


Jury
Desiree W.
Cole M.
JP H. 
Joe M.
Lauren R.

I'm not sure how well I'll be able to keep up with updates tonight -- I've been having some rather severe sciatica issues. But I'll try.

Six are left. Who will be voted out tonight?

Ben tells us it was all a ploy to keep Chrissy in the game by deflecting the votes to himself and using the idol. Of course, now they're all more determined to send him home and he (currently) doesn't have an idol. Devon tells him that he won't be winning immunity because he (Devon) won't let him.

Ben gets up before the rest and goes off idol searching in the guise of collecting firewood. A few get up and realize what he's up to.

Reward Challenge time. Divided into pairs, tied together, obstacles, target toss. Feast on a private island is the reward -- with an overnight stay. 

Devon and Chrissy win! They can choose one person to go with them. Chrissy suggests Ryan and Devon agrees. Ashley is upset. But, heck. Ryan needs the food!

Mike thinks Ryan was the least deserving one to go and he's upset. He's also suspicious that Devon is trying to flip Ryan back. Ben thinks that both Ashley and Mike are whiners. Ben tells us that Mike is his next target because Mike wants him gone. Ben tries to work on Ashley to little avail. So he goes idol hunting.

Par for the course, the ones on Reward decide to make a final three pact. So, Devon is back with his buddy Ryan. 

Chrissy tells us that she thinks it makes more sense to vote Ashley out first because of the Devon connection, then Ben next (as he's not really attached to anyone). 

Time for the Immunity Challenge. Race through articles, release two different ladders and climb, solve cog puzzle. 

CHRISSY wins Immunity! 

Ben offers to get water for people to go idol searching. He's surprised no one is following him. I am, too. Ashley thinks they should split the vote between Mike and Ben to flush any idol. Chrissy still wants Ashley and tells Mike, Ryan and Devon.

Devon isn't too pleased with that idea.  

Meanwhile, Ben finds the clue to the idol which is hidden right in their shelter at camp. They don't show him actually getting the idol, but I would guess he has it.

They go to Tribal Council. Jeff rubs the salt in the wound over Ashley not going to Reward. He continues to ask his Probsting questions. As the questions go on, Ben pulls out his idol even before the vote. Then he plays it before the vote.

The tally --
Mike, Ashley, Ashley, Ashley, Ashley.

Ashley is gonzo, just as Chrissy wanted. Not that it went down quite the way she planned, mind you.

79 comments:

Nickelpeed said...

~~~~SPLASH~~~ Hi Jackie, hope you're feeling better. Thank you for hosting us. I really appreciate it so much. Hi Vincent, take good care of your human!

Here we go. Hope tonight is as good as last week's.

Nickelpeed said...

Watch Ben find another idol. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Where is everyone???

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Penny and Everyone! I had a tooth pulled today so I am still hurting some. I hope Ryan survives tonight!

Jackie S. said...

Not sure where everyone is. Christmas shopping? Not feeling so great myself tonight.

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie I hope you start feeling better as well!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glenn! Jackie, I hope you're feeling better soon. Next week is the last one, so you'll get a reprieve for about 2 weeks.

Laurie said...

Hi everyone. Jackie, I sure hope you get some relief soon. I know how bad sciatic stuff can be. I've done my fair share of hobbling and groaning.

Glenn Allen said...

Ryan needs to win to eat! The tooth I had pulled today was on the upper right side. This challenge looks hard!

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Penny! Hi Laurie1

Glenn Allen said...

Yes Ryan gets to eat!

tbc said...

Hi everyone!!

Sharon said...

Hope you're ok. Missed your Sunday "Off Topic" post.

Jackie S. said...

Penny - If you're talking workwise, my hell lasts until mid-January ... not that any of it is easy lately. I really wish I could retire.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Laurie!

I don't know why Ashley is so mad. It didn't bother her when she was chosen to go with Lauren, Devon and Ben.

Now, they'll all talk about turning on each other. LOL

Jackie S. said...

Ah, you're talking blogging, not work. Yeah, I guess.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hi Jackie, Penny, Glenn, Laurie, tbc, & Sharon and all to follow

Feel better Jackie & Glenn!

Ashley looked shocked they didn't pick her. Looks like Ben is a marked man.

Nickelpeed said...

Jackie, Yuck on the work situation! I was talking more about blogging. Sure wish you had a reprieve from work.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi TBC and Sharon! Ben is trying to stir the pot.

tbc said...

I brought some Pinot griogio. It’s chilling in the snow right now :)

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Ed! Ryan Chrissie and Devin would be a unique final three!

Nickelpeed said...

We are going to see another good blindside.

tbc said...

Sorry for the work issues, Jackie! It’s tough time of year. Sorry about the tooth, Glenn.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Sharon, Ed, and tbc!!!

Nickelpeed said...

I don't want Ben to win. But he probably will.

Glenn Allen said...

this is a hard cog puzzle. I am hoping Ryan wins!

Nickelpeed said...

Wow, that was good. Wooohooooo

Ed in Ohio said...

Puzzles........the great 'equalizer'

Chrissy

Glenn Allen said...

Chrissie wins. Do they go after Ben or Ashley or Dr. Mike?

Nickelpeed said...

Glen, I feel badly for you having a tooth pulled today. Ouch.

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks TBC!

Jackie S. said...

Chrissy has really grown on me. She's local to my workplace, too. I think she's probably going to make a run at Ashley. I don't think Mike is a target this week. Ben would be the other likely. Well, unless there's a coup.

Nickelpeed said...

If they were smart, I would go after Ashley or Mike. People do not like Ben.

Nickelpeed said...

Nobody has found the idol. It's at the camp. I wonder who finds it? Ben?

tbc said...

Ashley’s my pool pick...

Nickelpeed said...

Why do they like splitting? For Heaven's sake.

Nickelpeed said...

Dang it!!!

SueGee said...

~~~SPLASH~~~~ Howdy everyone!! Better late than never I guess

Squeegee on the Left Coast

Ed in Ohio said...

Man Ben's one lucky dude! If.........

Nickelpeed said...

LOL. Does he or doesn't he?

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Penny! Ben found the clue. How does he get it with people watching? Now will be interesting if he got it.

tbc said...

Hi, Squeegee!

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie and everyone... super late tonight but I made it for tribal. Does he have it or not?

Nickelpeed said...

Hi SqueeGee! LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Monty!!!! That's the big question. Does he or doesn't he? LOL

Glenn Allen said...

Hi SueGee! The tribal counsel is getting interesting!

Ed in Ohio said...

Tribals now seem like they take up nearly half of the show

monty924 said...

Hahaha, go Ben!!!

Nickelpeed said...

I just do not like Ben. He's so arrogant.

SueGee said...

This group does do good Tribal Councils

Nickelpeed said...

I love a good Tribal Council. This is great.

Nickelpeed said...

He's such a jerk sometimes. LOL

Anonymous said...

Bye bye Ashlyn

monty924 said...

Great tribal

Ed in Ohio said...

Chaos!!

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Ashley

Nickelpeed said...

Well, at this point it could be Ryan. LOL

Ed in Ohio said...

ASH???

SueGee said...

Ben can flash the idol - but he needs to use it LOL or the person he writes down goes home again

Nickelpeed said...

I like Dr. Mike. Oh well.

Nickelpeed said...

OMGosh! She's angry and she will take it out on these people. Whoops.

monty924 said...

Well, I doubt Ashley would ever vote for Devon now.

Anonymous said...

I’m out if the pol. You know, it’s all about me. Lol

Ed in Ohio said...

I don't think I'd wanna' get on Ashley's "bad side"!

monty924 said...

He used it pre vote SueGee

Nickelpeed said...

Jackie, thank you so much for hosting us. I hope you'll start feeling better. I wish work would ease up.

Everyone have a great week and weekend. See you all for the Finale next week!!!

Nickelpeed said...

I do not think she'll vote for Devon, either, Monty. She's pretty angry.

Jackie S. said...

Dr. Mike reminds me of Ernie on 'My Three Sons.' Maybe it's the glasses.

Ed in Ohio said...

Right now I would vote for either Chrissy or Ben

Glenn Allen said...

Ben causes havoc with his Idol. Ashley gets voted out. Do they turn on Devin next tribal? that was the earliest an idol was used I believe!

monty924 said...

Can't believe Finale is next week already. Interesting season.

Thanks Jackie and will see you all next week if I'm not knee deep in candy making and finishing up my Christmas stuff.

Nickelpeed said...

Yes! Jackie I was trying to think of who he reminded me of; and that that's it!!! Ernie!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Nickelpeed said...

At least she was humble about it. She did take it well in front of the camera.

monty924 said...

Yeah on some of the comments. Ben tried to save Ashley by saying he was voting Mike. Devon's the one that wouldn't go for it. It will be an interesting Final this year.

Anonymous said...

Ernie from “My Three Sons”!!! Yes!!

Thanks for hosting, Jackie!!

Have a great week all!!

Nickelpeed said...

Of those left, I guess I could handle any of them. I'm not a Ben fan, though.

Judi Sweeney said...

Don't want to be too confident Ashley! Chrissy has been pretty much taking charge it seems!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.