Saturday, February 24, 2018

Celebrity Big Brother: Live Feeds, HoH into Saturday - Feb. 24

Somebunny is the new HoH?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of One More Night:
  • Critter Cam after the live show ended.
  • Extended Critter Cam.
  • Followed by ... Critter Cam.
  • When the feeds finally returned, we have a new HoH.
  • Annnd ... it's ROSS (once again).
  • He apparently made some kind of deal with Mark not to put him (Mark) on the block.
  • The numbers have dwindled so much that there isn't much choice.
  • I think his strong bond with Marissa keeps him from putting her on the block unless he has to do so.
  • He is (currently) planning to put Omarosa and Ari on the block.
  • Ross's target (once again or still) is Omarosa.
  • He says ANYONE but Omarosa needs to win the veto.
  • Anyone.
  • But not Omarosa.
  • I dunno.
  • Omarosa has proved to be pretty good at comps.
  • She's better than Marissa at them and better than Mark most of the time.
  • Aha! Ross says his deal with Mark is that if he wins the veto, he must use it to save Ari and that he will vote Omarosa out.
  • Despite all the scheming and wheeling and dealing, they all are getting along together just fine.
  • They're also neater than the normal hamsters.
  • Mark, James, Metta and Brandi were the most housekeeping chamsters this season.
  • One thing I've caught onto that differs from the "normal" hamsters is that this crowd actually cares about the perception of the public more. They're definitely more interested in not making total idiots of themselves on national television and the Internet.
  • They're all asleep now.  

Once again, he's HoH

Sir Cleans A Lot

Watch out, Ross!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the feeds are only like 6 bucks and that this season is only 1 month long. If any of that were more I'd be so upset with all the critter cam and blockage!! Seems like a waste. I've barely watched the feeds this month and whenever I try, it's blocked. Then if I do get live cam, it will randomly cut in and out for seemingly dumb reasons...as if the camera men accidently hit the button or went to the bathroom....very annoying.


~~~

monica said...

Thanks for the recap!
I hope you are feeling better.
M~

Petals said...

TY Jackie.

I think that when most regular BBers watch themselves after their season, they probably die of embarrassment. MOST learn from it, and when/if they go back on, they behave differently. Except Paul, he was the same (he may not have had time to watch himself from one season to the next).
The celebs are very camera-aware, guess that is a good thing. Like you've mentioned, there is no grab-assing, no incessant cursing, etc.

I don't want a Marissa win. I think it will be Oma & Ross in the final, with a Ross win.

Karen said...

That is a nice house rabbit set up in the top photo!!!!! My bunnies had a similar set up. They lived to be 11 and 12 and I still miss them.

I think the chamsters are cleaner because it's overall, an older crowd. When my husband walked passed the TV he said "What is this? Big Brother Seniors?" LOL (He and I are MUCH more "senior" than any of those chamsters!!!!)

To me, it's been a pleasure watching the more mature demeanor of the chamsters. Sometimes those young folks get a little too frisky for my liking. LOL