Saturday, February 24, 2018

Celebrity Big Brother: Saturday Season Review Show Blog Party


Greetings! I expect tonight's show to be a review of the season or one of those "never seen before" clips shows. It's to end with the start of the HoH comp which, in actuality, went down late last night. While it was blocked to the live feeds, the results are in my most recent live feeds update.

I won't be actually live-blogging tonight's show due to (1.) it's probably a clips show and (B.) my back is really being evil today. However, I probably will jump in with what details we get on the HoH comp.

So, this one is for you -- anyone who wants to hang out in the comments. I'll probably have a few comments of my own! 

They're starting with a recap. 

They promise the start of the HoH and the chamsters "look back on the season." Oh! And never seen before footage! 

Heh. A segment on Mark's cleaning addiction matches a recent live feeds screen cap I posted and captioned: "Sir Cleans A Lot." 

Many clips later, we have the start of the HoH. The yard is a winter scene at Mount BB. They're on suspended in the air ski type platforms. It's snowing. They're moving all around. 

And, there we go.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

JACKIE, LET ME SAY EARLY, "THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN"

jennifer said...

Hi guys, Splash!!

jennifer said...

Love the “what were you before”....😄

Jackie S. said...

Hey there gals!

tbc said...

Hi! Thanks for hosting, Jackie!! <3

tbc said...

Speed skating is on....

jennifer said...

Remembering night... I think this will be a most interesting jury ever, since they have been able to watch the whole season before the vote!

monty924 said...

Thank you Jackie for giving all of this place.

Hi folks. I have Hot and Mild Italian sausages with peppers and onions.

jennifer said...

I have hot and spicy French fries! Sharing!

monty924 said...

Yum, Jennifer. Lots of spicy food tonight :))

tbc said...

Ok, I’m back. I brought Pinot Grigio. I left it over at the bar. Enjoy!!

tbc said...

This is great

jennifer said...

I have a red blend tonight!

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you so very much, Jackie.

I think that's neat Mark is a clean freak.

I have Moscoto.

jennifer said...

Can I hire Mark, lol

Nickelpeed said...

I know people who use like all the time. It's their favorite word. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

I have never been a Brandi fan. Never. LOL

Glenn Allen said...

Hi everyone> I just got home. Have I missed anything? I will look at the tape later. Have they shown anything about the HOH comp?

jennifer said...

It’s pretty rough to listen to Brandi talk about James.... not nice

monty924 said...

The not love lost between Brandi and James is WOW

tbc said...

Gas Brandi is out. She certainly wasn’t likable. James wasn’t my favorite, but she was rather abusive.

tbc said...

* Glad not gas

monty924 said...

Hi Penny. I never knew who Brandi was before she was on the Celebrity Apprentice. She wasn't bad on there, but then I would read things and see stuff about her on the Real Housewives. Never watched any of the housewives shows.

jennifer said...

Here comes out trash the President segment 😢

monty924 said...

I won't miss Omarosa's WH moments

Nickelpeed said...

I watched one episode with Brandi and a few soap opera stars. That did the trick, never watched it again. I do know she was the wife of Eddie Cibrian. He cheated on her with Leeann Rimes. Was big news. That's her claim to fame. However, if her antics were the same around him as they were in that one episode, I can understand his actions. Shouldn't say that because any kind of cheating is wrong. He should have divorced her.

monty924 said...

Very surprised that Ross won this HOH. Good for him!!

Karen said...

Hope your back is better soon, Jackie. Mine is acting up today too...so I feel your pain (literally!)

jennifer said...

Looks like a fun HOH comp!

monty924 said...

Thanks, Jackie. Will see all of you tomorrow night for the big finale.

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by! See you at the finale blog party tomorrow night!

Nickelpeed said...

See everyone tomorrow night!! Thank you Jackie!!!

monty924 said...

Marissa won the VETO. O should go on the first eviction tomorrow night. Yay :)))

Judi Sweeney said...

I agree with you Penny.... that’s how I felt!