Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Survivor: Ghost Island - April 4 Blog Party


I will try my best to at least post the major events of the show as it airs this week. I still can't twist around or sit too long with the back surgery. We're having severe winds and some power outages in the area. If I vanish, I'm not dead ... just lost my power.

They've been changing up the tribes much too often this season. Thankfully, Lifeguard Laurie's been keeping up with it all. Here's the latest blog pool standings -- 

NAVITI (purple)
Bradley Kleihege - SueGee, Nana in the NW, Auntie Leigh 
Chelsea Townsend - David, Merrilee 
Domenick Abbate - Donna in Alabama, Janice 
Donathan Hurley - Becky, Terry is a Texan! 
Libby Vincek - tbc, jennifer, Laurie 

MALOLO (orange) 
Angela Perkins - monty924, Karen JC 
Desiree Afuye - Bizarro22, Karen in California 
Kellyn Bechtold - Glenn Allen, Margo, Delee 
Michael Yerger - Sharon N., Tammy 

YANUYA (green) 
Chris Noble - Petals, Ed in Ohio, ChicMc 
Jenna Bowman - Brian, Judi Sweeney 
Laurel Johnson - PDX Granny, Donna in FL 
Sebastion Noel - Indiana Jane, Shannon, Jackie 
Wendell Holland - Skyriverblue, Jennasmom 

TORCHLESS 
Stephanie Gonzalez 
Jacob Derwin 
Morgan Ricke 
Brendan Shapiro 
Stephanie Johnson 
James Lim

Okay ... on with the show!

Michael remains on the outside in his new little tribe. So, he thinks he needs to find an idol. He finds Ozzy's fake idol which has now "grown into a real hidden idol.

Reward Challenge - pull on rope supporting disk, spelling Reward in blocks on the disk. First tribe wins steak and chicken kabobs, second wins not as lavish chicken tribe. Since there are now three tribes, the two winning tribes pick someone to go to Ghost Island. 

NAVITI wins 1st place!  Malolo takes second.

They decide to send Kellyn to Ghost Island. She wins an advantage there. She won the one that Mikayla didn't notice and was used to vote her out. Kellyn's advantage with it is to get another vote in Tribal.

It looks like Bradley's personality is gonna kill him when it comes their time for Tribal. Wendell finds a clue to an idol. And, then the idol itself. Immunity necklace that Erik gave to Natalie. It has grown into a hidden immunity idol on Ghost Island.

On Malolo, they decide to burn the tribe banner in hopes of reversing the curse. 

And it's then time for the Immunity Challenge. Diving. retrieving rings, ring toss. 

Yanuya wins first place and finally Malolo wins second and won't go to Tribal.

Bradley has been talked about as a target. Libby seems to be a target. Dominick is torn between the two. I'm just glad that Dhonathan's name isn't being tossed around. The kid is growing on me.

Tribal Council time. Hopefully Bradley will talk too much and go away. He can be obnoxious.

The tally --

Libby, Bradley, Bradley, Bradley ...

Woot! Bradley is out!

The merge will go down next week. 

97 comments:

Joe in NY said...

Hi, folks.

How are you, Jackie?

Same wind issues up here. Gusts over 60 mph.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Joe. Hi Jackie and Vincent! Thank you, Jackie, giving us a place to talk everything Survivor! Vincent, you are such a great cat for taking care of your furmommy.

Petals said...

~*~*~*~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~*~**~~

Hey Joey honey! xoxo
Hi Ms Jackie & (spoiled rotten) Vincent! LOL

Hey everyone!

Nickelpeed said...

Poor Michael. I hope he finds an idol. I'd hate to see him leave.

jennifer said...

Hi all.... splash!!! I have missed you all, finally able to sit down and watch after 2 weeks!!!

Petals said...

OZZZYYYYYYY *sigh*

Glad Mike found something, he needs a break

Nickelpeed said...

I am soooooo glad he found the real "Fake" idol. Yes!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jennifer and Petals!!!!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie, Joe and Penny! Michael is looking for an Idol. Michael found Ozzies fake Immunity Idol

Petals said...

hey Jennifer! WB
Hey Penny!
I love that Ozzy's stick is now real idol. Nice homage to a great player.

Petals said...

Hey GLenn!

Petals said...

I like this challenge, a good one!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Petals and Jennifer. The Orange team needs a win. Keylln needs to eat lol.

Petals said...

Joe, I was gonna make a joke about the wind and blowing, etc... I must be growing-up, b/c I'm holding my fingers, hehe

tbc said...

Hi everyone! Another great challenge!!

Jackie S. said...

Joe - Better than I was, not as good as I will be! This is being a rough recovery.

Nickelpeed said...

I did not want Naviti to win. I can't stand Bradley.

Petals said...

Poor Michael, but at least he is safe

Petals said...

ditto Pen

Glenn Allen said...

My girl Kellyn goes to Ghost island again. she needs to get an advantage or Idol.

Petals said...

she got it, Glenn!

jennifer said...

If Kellyns tribe looses and goes to tribal council, it will definitely be an interesting one with both her advantage and Michael’s idol!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Well, I hope Michael does not tell anyone he has an idol. If he does, they can talk him out of using it. I'm not a Kellyn fan, but two votes are tremendous.

Nickelpeed said...

I agree, Jennifer.

Glenn Allen said...

Keyllyn wins an extra vote instead of steal a vote.

Nickelpeed said...

Bradley, you ARE a dick, though. :::rolling my eyes:::

Petals said...

awwwww, dolphin family

Petals said...

Chris is pretty with some scruff. I like Wendall too.

Nickelpeed said...

See, Dominick just doesn't like other guys that much. Although, Bradley is not very likable. LOL.

Nickelpeed said...

Chris needs to lay low, though. He talks about himself too, too much. Very narcissistic.

tbc said...

That tree is really cool!!

jennifer said...

I want to nap on the beach 🏝

Petals said...

OMG! Good eye!

SueGee said...

Howdy everyone!! Sorry I'm late....but I brought hot pizza, garlic bread sticks and salad!!
Glad to see you Ms Jackie!!!

Squeegee on the LeftCoast

Nickelpeed said...

Me, too, jennifer. LOL.

That'll be nice if Wendall can find the idol. I'd like Chris to find one, but I do not think he will find one. WOW, that is a huge idol! Oh, we all remember Erik soooooo well.

Nickelpeed said...

How is he going to hide that???

jennifer said...

How is he going to hide Erik’s idol?

Petals said...

I've heard that the Survivor beach/filming site is just 5 miles from the expensive, touristy part of Figi.

SueGee said...

I wonder how many of these "relics" from the past had to be created because the original player took it home after the game!

Petals said...

Squeeg! Hey! All I brought was chilled Stella. LOL

Glenn Allen said...

Hi SueGee. It's great he has Erik's necklace but where does he hide it at? Lots of Idols and advantages in the game now.

jennifer said...

Agreed, seems to be threatened. I think he just wants to be the Alpha!

SueGee said...

No Stella for me! I heard it was recalled because of glass in the beer

jennifer said...

Still beautiful!!

Petals said...

I agree with that, burn that bad juju

jennifer said...

Wow Sebastian! Made that look so easy!!

Glenn Allen said...

Which tribe has the baseball pitcher who might be good at the ring toss. Mollo needs a win. Kellyn needs a win.

Petals said...

I don't like his tribe, but I love Michael.

Petals said...

WENDALL!!!!!!

SueGee said...

I think it was Chris that played BB in college

Petals said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nickelpeed said...

Come on Malolo.

Petals said...

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jennifer said...

Way to go Michael!!

tbc said...

Donathan did really well

Nickelpeed said...

YES!!!!

Yes, Chris played Baseball in college.

Glenn Allen said...

My tribe finally wins immunity1 Michael does great1

Nickelpeed said...

I was impressed in Donathan. He did so well.

Nickelpeed said...

I'd like to see Bradley go, but I bet they all change their minds. I hope not.

tbc said...

I brought mint chocolate chip Klondike bars for dessert. Enjoy!!

Petals said...

yum Teeb!

Glenn Allen said...

who has an idol or advantage on Bradley's tribe? voting out Bradley would be smart.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi TBC!

tbc said...

Hi Glenn!

Nickelpeed said...

I love spoilers, but the fan page, Survivorphoenix.com no longer exists. I'm sad. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Well, it's like I said, they'll change their minds. I hope it's still Bradley. Blindside.

jennifer said...

Bradley needs to go, not “my” girl Libby!!!

David said...

Hi everyone

I am glad to hear you are getting better Jackie. =)

Petals said...

Glenn - they have a target on Michael, as a strong male.

Bradley is a bitch.

Petals said...

Dave!

tbc said...

Uh-oh, my pool pick is at risk....

Glenn Allen said...

Hi David. I hope they keep Libby!

tbc said...

Me, too

Nickelpeed said...

I hope they save Libby. Bradley needs to go. He's toxic.

Nickelpeed said...

Showing that snake never means good. LOL

Petals said...

How is Bradley STILL able to manipulate them?

jennifer said...

One big happy family Bradley??

tbc said...

Does Bradley not see Dominick’s eye rolls?

Nickelpeed said...

Very true, Petals. Morgan was my pool girls, so I was not happy. They took my pool girl. I just do not think they need Bradley. Bradley, you ARE a dick!!!

jennifer said...

He needs to stop talking

Petals said...

OT: The photography crew on Survivor has a great gig. All those amazing animals & locales, the scenery, etc. What a great job!
Jackie - I bet you'd love to "guest photog" on location for this show, huh?

Nickelpeed said...

Maybe Chelsea will vote with the old Malolo. Just get rid of Bradley. LOL.

jennifer said...

I’m so nervous

tbc said...

Buh-bye

jennifer said...

Aaaawwww my girl!!!!

Petals said...

ha! so smug, even now YES!

Nickelpeed said...

YES!!! Smart move. Love Donathan's smile! LOL.

tbc said...

We have the same pool pick, Jennifer. I was nervous, too

Petals said...

Welcome to the blindside, bitch

Glenn Allen said...

Yes! Bradley got voted out.

Nickelpeed said...

Jackie, hope you're feeling better every day. Thank you for letting us come here.
Will see every next week!!!

David said...

Thanks Jackie =) Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Everyone have a great week.

Nickelpeed said...

Hope Bradley is at least a good sport.

jennifer said...

Jackie, thanks again as always for hosting! I hope you're healing fast!
See y’all next week

tbc said...

Thank you, Jackie!!

Great to see everyone tonight! See you next week.

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Nickelpeed said...

Oh no, Chris and Dominick. Dang it. Chris, Chris, Chris.