Saturday, June 30, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Saturday Morn - June 30

A new punishment?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of the Hamster Habitrail:
  • As you know from my late bulletin, Fessy won the Power of Veto.
  • For someone who's supposedly a fan of the show, he should realize you don't wear that necklace for hours -- it tends to rub it in to others that they did NOT win the PoV.
  • Oh. And, just so you know -- the green garb in the leading off screen cap is not a punishment.
  • They say it's cold in the house this morning.
  • After the comp last night I barely recognized Steve without his hair greased and slicked back. He looked ten years younger.
  • As for the comp -- blocked to the live feeds -- it was apparently very rough on those poor little hamsters and the win came down to a ball. I mean, we're talking snakes (nothing new in the BB house), some kind of electrical shocks. ice baths (not combined with the electrical shocks I hope), paintball guns and more.
  • Sam told Tyler that she's going home. Tyler told her she isn't. But it does make me wonder more about whether she was bluffing about possibly having a power to stay.
  • I'd keep my fingers crossed here but it makes it hard to type.
  • Bayleigh told Swags that America should vote her for a power because she cried all over the place yesterday. 
  • Yeah, let's vote to call her a wahmbulance!
  • Rachel, Kaycee and Angela want to give Sam a sympathy vote. They also think that JC has a power of two votes.
  • I guess no will will really know until they know.
  • If Sam does have a power, her bluffing is professional -- she cried a lot about going home.
  • Hmm.
  • Rumors are it that JC will vote for Sam to stay. If he has a power of multiple votes ...?
  • Oh, the suspense!
  • Rachel doesn't like Rockstar.
  • I don't care that much for either of them.
  • So, how's them apples?
  • But ... Rachel seems to want Sam to stay. So, I will tolerate her.
  • Apparently Little Miss Sam was very potty-mouthed during the comp.
  • Oh, my.
  • The newest alliance name is Level Six -- Tyler, Rachel, Kaycee, Brett, Winston and Angela. Handshake and all.
  • Fessy has said he won't use the veto.
  • Level Six wants to keep Sam. Winston definitely needs convincing.
  • Then, why the heck did Tyler go ahead and put her on the block in the first place?
  • Bayleigh is upset with Swags and thinks he threw the veto comp.
  • She told him she deserves a power because she cried all over the place yesterday and America votes sympathy votes.
  • Hmm.
  • Sam remains upset and isn't doing her own cause any good if she doesn't have a power to stay somehow.
  • Rachel told Tyler that JC said the other side wants to backdoor Angela.
  • That is so very true.
  • But Level Six isn't really sure where JC stands.
  • I do think he wants Sam to stay. But he's trying to be a mini-Andy working both sides. We all know how that usually turns out in the end. Well, except for Andy, I guess. Usually it doesn't work out too well.
  • Heh. Tyler likened the hamsters to piranhas as he watched the fish tank. I thought he knew what he was getting into!
  • JC thinks he's working with Tyler and Hayleigh. I don't think Tyler is actually working with either of them. Tyler said before that he thinks Hayleigh is the weak link of the other side.
  • Hmm.
  • I'm so confused. Does she or doesn't she? Now Sam is telling Tyler that she's scared if she uses "it" someone else will have to be a robot.
  • I say, if that's the case, go for it.
  • Maybe Rockstar would be a robot. That would be more tolerable!
  • The rift thickens -- Winston is the one in Level Six holding out on keeping Sam. Meanwhile, Sam tells Tyler she thinks Winston is a "predator."
  • I think she just may have called that one right!
  • She also told Tyler that she admires Swag because he's so driven, but she can't be a part of that.
  • There was yet another Hamazon delivery in the wee hours of the night for Fessy.
  • It's looking quasi-possible there might be votes enough to keep Sam.
  • But, if she has a power, it would be a sure thing.
  • We won't see until we see. 

After the veto comp

An hour later

Two hours later. Will he sleep with it?

Sam as herself this morning

I should get a power. I cried!

10 comments:

Sharon S said...

Eviction night is so far away for all this waffling. I'm afraid that if they decide now to keep Sam they'll have too much time to waffle back. Nervous for her!

T-Town Chick said...

I though Bayleigh would be smarter than that. First off didn’t Swaggy say that America would love him because he was in a showmance? With all the ridiculousness going on right now, I might be remembering that wrong. Anyway he said that, now Bayleigh saying America should love her because she cried? Ugg! I thought I was going to root for Bayleigh but she’s shady. She seems really “fake nice”. A secret mean girl. She’s also good at telling people exactly what they want to hear. That usually catches up to you in the Big Brother house. So far I’m a little disappointed with this cast so far. I thought after all the controversy last year, this cast would be a little more likable. However it’s still early so I have my fingers crossed that they will surprise me.

Judi Sweeney said...

It’s getting very interesting with all these question marks Jackie! I hope Bayleigh doesn’t spend her entire BB crying trying to get sympathy and feeling everything is owed her! Ugh!!

Judi Sweeney said...

I liked it when there were more mature people in the B.B. house... they actually played through the game while thinking and not just immature reacting! I must admit I am eager to see how eviction night plays out! Thanks Jackie’s!

Sharon N said...

More often than not, controversy brings in viewers [those who wouldn't normally watch BB], just to see what all the flap is about. :)

The last several years, the majority of people who came on BB were looking for fame, apparently at any cost... which means they weren't particular about their behavior or language. Nothing has changed for this season.

On the bright side, as their foolishness unfolds, we get to sit back, watch, and critique every idiosyncrasy displayed. Ha!


Sharon N said...

Amazing how it happens every year. One win and people think they are "all that" and more.
Swaggy and Fezzy have developed major HOH-itis, and neither is HOH.
Meanwhile, Tyler seems to be keeping his cool rather well and trying to think things through.

Petals said...

*smh* These idiots (Swagbait) thinking they will be the next Jess/Cody? He's already planning TAR! BWHAHAA
One HG mentioned thinking Swag was gay. I agree. During all the pre-show interviews and even now, his manner is a bit gay.
His sexual orientation aside, I don't like him, b/c he reminds me of Jozay! ICK!

Petals said...

PS - And I don't like a girl with a potty mouth, and I read that Sam does let the expletives fly. Maybe it's b/c she is a welder? LOL

Sharon N said...

Petals,
Sam's potty-mouth would probably be a result of working in a tough, male-dominated, blue collar job, so I'm gonna give her a break and assume that those words fly in that atmosphere rather frequently and she developed a habit she doesn't notice. Although, most young people I've run into these days don't seem to think anything of using 'words' like they're conjunctions.

re: Swag. I noticed that someone in the house thought he might be bi and it's possible, but speech patterns and hand motions can also be misleading. He is full of himself though. LOL

Unknown said...

I just had to say that Rachel, Angela and Kaycee weren't talking about giving Sam a sympathy vote, they were talking about lying to someone in the group of 5 that everyone was going to vote for Sam to be evicted so they needed them to give her a sympathy vote so she had at least 1 vote to stay. They were going to do it so they can get the 1 more vote that they need to get Steve to be the 1 evicted. They were going to try it on Kaitlyn. Also they don't think JC has a power of two votes, they were also going to use that as a lie to Kaitlyn to get her to vote for Sam to stay. I don't know how they were figuring that would work but they were just throwing out ideas to try to get Kaitlyn to vote their way. As for "Swaggy", he really needs to just go by his real name cause calling him Swaggy is a bit annoying. And on Sundays episode 7/1 when they did the app store powers I couldn't believe how Swaggy was saying he knew he would get the power app for sure cause he's always trending. I don't know how he would ever be trending cause he's annoying and to into himself. He's definently my least favorite cast member. Just my input.