Friday, June 29, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds Report into Friday - June 29

Swags

Good morning! Welcome to the first BB live feeds report of the season! I'm still a bit fuzzy on the names/faces of the latest hamsters. But I'll catch up before long. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Newbie Nuts:
  • Oh my. They were SO aware of the start of the live feeds even though that wasn't a live show we saw last night. I miss the days of no clocks in the house.
  • Once they realized the feeds were on, it was a whole lotta shout-outs and greetings. @@
  • Hmm ... Fessy and Angie are both "over" Angela. Now, she's one to worry about in comps ... unlike the two nominees, Sam and Steve.
  • They don't think she makes any effort to get to know anyone or talk with others.
  • There was some sort of cat fight before the feeds went on. Meow.
  • What? They get Amazon deliveries this season at the house? Without delays like I have with such deliveries? Life is not fair!
  • Huh? Ham for Fessy? Weird. Did he receive the Crap App punishment maybe? He's Muslim. I don't believe they eat ham as per religious dictates. They're calling it the Hamazon delivery.
  • The house already seems to be separating by gender. Tsk, tsk. When will they ever learn?
  • It seems to be a big deal that Winston caught Kaitlyn eavesdropping.
  • As if none of them ever do that ...!
  • Meanwhile, Angela and Kaycee seem to have bonded.
  • Dang. These hamsters are all over the place!
  • They know someone has a reward/power, but that person hasn't confessed to it.
  • Some think it's JC.
  • If it's from the America vote, I can see it being him. The edited show surely played him up a lot. I get the feeling they want him to be the next iconic BB hamster.
  • Winston thinks Swaggy got it.
  • There are already Have Nots on slop -- Brett, Winston, Kaitlyn and Scottie.
  • Poor SamBot is hanging around, very subdued. (Sniffle.)
  • Orwell is hopefully the only returning hamster we'll see in the house this season.
  • BB gave them booze. 
  • Fessy and Swaggy are non-drinkers. But, still ... BB gave the hamsters a whole six-pack of beer and two bottles of wine. That won't get us a brouhaha!
  • Well, it was enough to get JC drunk and rather obnoxious. 
  • Fessy and Kaitlyn are getting along together quite well. I can't see it as any sort of showmance, though.
  • Winston is pushing to keep Steve because he thinks they can use him on their side.
  • Yup. Sides already. We've missed over a week of hamsters.
  • There is a backdoor Angela movement afoot with Swaggy leading the charge. The plan is for Steve to win veto.
  • Hmm. I doubt he can win it without help.
  • Sigh. Swaggy and Bayleigh are already all kissy-face. Children!
  • Kaitlyn apparently volunteered to be a Have Not to avoid bad karma.
  • Kaitlyn wants Sam gone because she feels Sam mocked her career.
  • She'd probably want me gone, too. Life Coach my foot.
  • JC claims that Brett told him he won the power.
  • Bayleigh went on a crying jag while in bed with Swaggy.
  • And on it goes.
  • I'm so confused. 

Mixing and mingling

Are his days numbered?

Chillaxin'

Not the best look for him

25 comments:

chrob61 said...

Hi everyone!

Initial Reactions after the first 2 episodes- I think Bayleigh and JC had entertaining DR sessions, but will probably wear out over time! The boy who's never been kissed (name escapes me) was had me LOL flipping the DR seat over!

It always seems like the first noms are the "safe" ones, despite the editing of the show making us think that Tyler could target stronger players. But that's just me wanting to see some early kerfuffles, I guess Tyler didn't want any blood on his hand.

I like Sam (like many others do) but worry that her time in the house may be short.

Chacha said...

I like Sam also. Kind of got tears when she was in DR.
Watching the feeds last night had me loopy- I think I will have the hamsters names down by Sunday.
So excited to have my summer fun back!
Apparently the hamsters thought the POV and eviction we’re going to be live last night.
JC will be getting on my nerves fairly soon I am sure-
The little I saw in feeds of Angie rockstar irritates me.
Life coach as well. She really does remind me of a poor Nicole Richie

Terry is a Texan! said...

SCOTTIE is the never been kissed one....and of course he is, he plays games all the time with his face in a screen with other people doing the same
I dont want Sam or Steve to leave I like Sam
And little Miss Life Coach (gag) needs to stop being critical of people its not good for her!!

ITCHY said...

Sad for Sam. She has a personality that would be good for the habitat. I hope she can find some way to stay.

Chacha said...

was reading updates and there are a few hamsters who want Steve gone. Of course its the girls.
I am trying to figure out who got the good app instead of the crap app.
JC apparently said that Brett got it. I am unsure of that.
The night of feeds irritates me as we aren't sure of what is going on. Its such a difference then the premiere shows.

Petals said...

apparently, the Hamazon is Sham-Ham, due to his being a Muslim.

Sharon N said...

I like cute Sam and eye-candy Winston.
That robot punishment wouldn't have been so bad 3 or 4 weeks down the road, but putting anyone in that position at the start of the game is too much of a disadvantage IMO.

So far, the order of the ones that 'bug' me the most: JC, Steve, Life-Coach and Angie/Rockstar. I'm sure more will jump on that bandwagon real soon. Like ShaggyC (or whatever) and Angela. They are both way too cocky. Scotty is ok, just dorky.

Petals, thanks for the info. I'm glad to know it's Sham-Ham so he can follow the restrictions of his faith, although it apparently tastes pretty bad. LOL

It would be a pleasant surprise if Tyler (or next HOH) actually managed to cut someone who appears to be strong player... instead of booting all weaker players quite so fast. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Steve gone, or even JC.


Glenn Allen said...

Sambot said last night that she didn't even have enough human time to unpack her bag! She wants to do that and rock climb if given human time.

Unknown said...

All the snotty sick girls...gross everyone's gonna be sick.

David said...

So, JC gets a pass for what he was doing to Haleigh on BBAD last night because he is LGBQ and was basically drunk? SMH Trying to pull someones pants down while telling the camera want to see some P**** is not cool. Yea, they were playing but that is going over the line for me so he is on my want out fast list. If CBS wants him as some kind of spokesman, I think he blew that up last night.

If Sam or Steve does not win the VETO, from what I could tell, it will be Sam leaving. I agree with Sharon N, they really boned her. 2 weeks of being a robot and no chance to get to know people at the beginning of the game is crap. If it is her, CBS should offer to let her go on another show.

Sharon N said...

David,
Yeah, sucks warm buttermilk being a robot for 2 weeks. It makes a very easy 'out' for HGs to talk to Sam's mechanical self when she's not able to show real emotion. They are rarely forced to look her straight in the eye. Wish is was someone else getting the boot, like Steve or JC, but unless she wins POV, it looks like one of the good people will be gone. :(

Speaking of JC, maybe he's CBS's latest version of "The Summer of Frankie." Each year, CBS shows they aren't 'particular' about what some houseguests choose to do... and their legal path is cleared with the disclaimer.

Auntie Margaret said...

I DO NOT LIKE Shaggy--or anybody who consistently talks about themselves in the 3rd person. I usually like most of the houseguests, but this summer I'm already fed up with a majority of them. Too hyper. Too fake. Too screechy. Too out there (purple hair mom, life coach space cadet, flight attendant Barbie....)

Sharon N said...

Interesting... Sam telling Tyler that she has the power to save herself, or anyone else.
Wonder if it's true or if she's blowing smoke to save herself.

uncartie said...

Sam is not going anywhere. Sam has an advantage that she can save herself, and it is good for up to FOUR weeks.

POV going on now

monty924 said...

I've caught a few things here and there since I got home. Not sure I'm liking my closest to home Winston that much. He's coming off wrong to me.

Sam!!! I'm rooting for Sam to stay in the the house this week. She was having a great convo with Tyler in the HOH when the feeds went to past episodes (S5). Now that is a blast from the past. Wonder if it's POV?

monty924 said...

Crap, didn't see any of the posts above mine while I was doing other things. Note to self: refresh, refresh, refresh, lol. I hope Sam has that power. I answered as many questions as I could in her favor. #savesam

monty924 said...

I came into the Sam/Tyler convo really late and just before the feeds went to the S5 episode. Unc, do you believe she got the Trending power? Just wondering because I didn't see it when I was watching their conversation in the HOH. It makes sense since he was really listening to here and taking her input to heart before the feeds cut off.

monty924 said...

*listening to her

Sharon N said...

Monty,
I was hoping Sam was telling the truth about having the advantage to save herself. So far, I like her better than anyone else in the house.

So far, it appears that Tyler says whatever to whoever he's talking to at the time, so not sure I believe him about saving Sam. Although, now that he knows Sam can save herself, he might make more of an effort... or he might decide to force the advantage out. He'd be smart to turn the tide so she's safe w/o having to use it, on the off-chance he might need HER to save HIM!!

monty924 said...

Agree, Sharon!

uncartie said...

Monty,The Sam info I posed comes from the same spoiler source that correctly predicted the HOH and nominees. It makes sense seeing as she was at a huge disadvantage due to the robot nonsense. People felt sorry for her and usually root for an underdog.

monty924 said...

Thanks, Unc. I know I threw every vote I could in that survey towards her. Btw, that survey thing sucks.

#savesam

Sharon N said...

Thought I'd share my daughter's thoughts on Winston....
"After watching a bit of last night's BBAD to get a feel of these people, I now understand why Winston is still single. Good lookin, but I was wondering why it was an issue to meet someone permanently. Now I get it. The dude is a total Derp."
HAHAHAHAHA!!

monty924 said...

New post up... Fessy won POV

Judi Sweeney said...

I’m with you Sharon... those same people get on my nerves too! I like Sam! She of all the houseguests I wish hadn’t got the Robot disadvantage! I hope you’re right Unc!