Friday, July 06, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Friday Morning - July 6

No more SamBot!

Here the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Really? Kaitlyn won Hoh?
  • I predict a lot of tears will be shed this week by our new HoH.
  • How can you tell when a comp is more luck than skill? When Kaitlyn wins it.
  • I know. I'm cruel.
  • But, the good news is that Sam is no longer a robot and remains in the house.
  • I'd prefer to watch her rather than Steve. I found him rather boring. It bugs me that I didn't care for him, though. I usually can identify more with a sole "old" house hamster. 
  • Bayleigh and Haleigh think it was Scott who flipped the vote.
  • Now, had Scottie made himself a bit more present with people, they all would have realized that he would never have voted for Steve to be evicted.
  • Heh. Level 6 is still playing along with Swags & Co. that Brett has the power. Tyler told Winston that he told Swaggy that Brett used the power to change a vote.
  • Not that Swaggy really believes him. He told Bayleigh that he thinks Kaitlyn flipped. He's right.
  • Rockstar, Haleigh and Kaitlyn started a female alliance.
  • Yeah ... those always work out so well!
  • Hmmm ... they were discussing getting with Bayleigh and working to evict Swaggy and Fessy. Oh my. 
  • Bayleigh? Yup. She knows that Swaggy called her a "liability."
  • I doubt it will keep her out of his bed for long, though.
  • Kaitlyn had her HoH room reveal and everyone overreacted.
  • Her boyfriend's name is Bean.
  • I'm not surprised.
  • Swaggy thinks he's safe this week.
  • I dunno. I wouldn't bet on it.
  • Kaitlyn plans on talking to everyone one-on-one before making her nomination decisions.
  • She probably needs to double-check their auras.
  • Haleigh thinks one from their side should always be in the HoH room to keep Kaitlyn from talking to the others.
  • Hmm.
  • Bayleigh told Swaggy that she thinks Tyler needs to go. Remember, Swaggy thinks Tyler is his buddy.
  • I can't really see Kaitlyn putting Tyler on the block anyway.
  • Rockstar cried. It's all harder than she though it would be. Too bad, so sad. She should have had to been a robot for ten or eleven days!
  • Brett told Kaitlyn he never had the power and was just spreading the rumor to keep the attention off of her vote for Sam to stay.
  • Tyler went ahead and told Kaitlyn that Sam had and still has the power and she shouldn't put her on the block.
  • Kaitlyn is still torn between the two sides and there's no real indication who she will nominate.
  • After all, she has to meet with each one. 

At least no copyrighted tattoos

But ... but ... he's so SWAGGY!

Sleeping arrangements

Scottie got feed time and Kaitlyn attention

11 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

LOL... exactly what I said when Kaitlyn won! Pure luck!! I love your tongue in comments as always Jackie! Thanks!

T-Town Chick said...

I have to say that I’m loving this season so far. These kids have come to play. For me, Tyler came out of no where. I took one look at him and thought he was going to be like David from that horrible Season 15 (I think). I also have to say even though his face at the eviction last night was PRICELESS, Swaggy is kind of growing on me. I think his time in the house is numbered (because of his arrogant behavior in the house and in the DR) but I also think he is starting to get some humility, which everyone needs once in a while. The kid is 23, a college athlete, and is probably used to every one loving him. I felt sorry for him last night after the storage room incident with Winston, which I felt Winston was really out of line. I still think he’s a bit of an idiot but I think, given some time, this experience could be s huge learning experience for him. Also, I look forward to Big Brother all year, (I’ve started watching Season 3) and last season really made me question if I wanted to continue watching. I’m happy I did. Let’s have a great summer everyone!

Auntie Leigh said...

the show is a guilty pleasure that first leaves you nauseous and then later makes you crave the empty calories. I am so looking forward to a love-triangle with Fessy getting caught in crossfire. His aura will be aching. Thx to Jackie because your comments and your followers are more fun by far than the actual show.

IAgirlsmom said...

T town chick, what happened with Winston and shaggy in the storage room? I’ll go reread the recap in case I missed it there.

Terry is a Texan! said...

Ok I keep typing Kayleigh and I got Raleigh and Oakleigh. Auto correct doesn't even like her
Don't get me started on her winning HOH
Is it too much to hope she nominates shaggy and Bayleigh?

Sharon N said...

Terry,
I'm pretty sure Kaitlyn's plan is nominating Winston and Scotty.
As flakey as she is, it 'appears' her plan is to try and back-door Shaggy.

monty924 said...

Rachel is saying she got the least trending

T-Town Chick said...

IAgirlsmom Last night right after the live show Fessy, Swaggy, and Tyler were in the storage room and they were talking about the vote. Bret and Winston walked in to get some food for dinner and as they were walking out Winston looked at them and made a snarky comment about them meeting up. It wasn’t a huge thing, but it was unnecessary and I don’t like people getting “kicked when their down”.

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

Scottie and Winston nominated

IAgirlsmom said...

Thank you T Town Chick!