Monday, July 09, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Monday Evening - July 9

I'll be all alone in the house!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Shock the Hamster:
  • Bayleigh just can't live without her only friend, Swaggy. 
  • Swaggy's main argument for staying is because he doesn't want to leave Bayleigh.
  • Now, this is from a couple who were just saying yesterday (or was it this morning?) how secret their showmance is.
  • Bayleigh told anyone who would listen how she tried to tell Swaggy that he needed to mellow himself in the house.
  • I have heard her give him advice along those lines.
  • Rockstar seems to want to make it seem like Kaitlyn is putting Swaggy on the block because "he's black and he scared her."
  • Rockstar also said that Bayleigh can't just go crazy because she would come across as "a mad black woman."
  • Hmm. Methinks that Rockstar is the one with the issues about race. 
  • I'm not seeing it from Kaitlyn. We know Tyler influenced her.
  • We also see Swaggy's attitude which is really what's done him in.
  • Neither Swaggy nor Bayleigh seem to think it's anything about race.
  • Rockstar.
  • Lots of tears were shed by Kaitlyn ... who had Tyler to console her.
  • Fessy wants both Tyler and Kaitlyn evicted next week. Um. I don't think we're due for a double eviction yet.
  • Swaggy thinks he has five votes he can count on -- he needs two more.
  • Kaitlyn apparently apologized to Fessy for "what she was about to do" just before the ceremony. He says that's not good enough.
  • JC has been supportive of Kaitlyn, telling her he would vote how she wants.
  • Fessy and Swaggy think JC can be swayed to the Swag.
  • I don't think so.
  • Haleigh warned Fessy that if he goes around with Swaggy to fight the cause, he just might be the next target.
  • Kaitlyn, in between her weeping, says it's a new start to everything.
  • Kaitlyn tried to tell Bayleigh that, based on her conversations all weekm there are no established alliances.
  • Well, that might be because no one invited her into one.
  • Scottie feels guilty and kept telling Swaggy he had no clue.
  • He didn't.
  • But Winston knew.
  • Eventually Fessy spoke with Kaitlyn.
  • Things are calming down.
  • Swaggy has delusions that he'll get a power app before Thursday.
  • The App Store opens on Friday.
  • Swaggy talked to Kaitlyn, telling her he trusted her until the Haleigh/Kaitlyn/Fessy blow up.
  • She told him she was proud to stand up for herself.
  • Then she crumpled and told him if he leaves on Thursday she will send him a check for $5,000 so he can get settled in Los Angeles.
  • And ... guess what?
  • Now she told Tyler she wants Swaggy to stay.
  • @@
  • In talking to Fessy, she told him the Swaggy move was all on Tyler.
  • Oh, girl Go sniff an aura or something!  

Must be nose issues week

So, how is Swaggy taking it?

And like this, too.

I have to get two more votes.

Dazed and confused.

Rachel can smile, though.

16 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

Wow.... a lot going on! I will be disappointed if she backs off getting Swaggy out! Was definitely a drama day! Thanks Jackie! Give Vincent a Hug...

Anonymous said...

Last pic is of Rachel ..smiling

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie.

Do WE vote on this power app thing? How can I/we guarantee that Kaitlyn doesn't get it (because she is already claiming to have received it!)?

Petals said...

PS - do we really believe Slag/Chris is really from the "hood" in Connecticut? He claimed he lived in the streets, and he may be shot if he goes home. LOL

Nickelpeed said...

I hope she doesn't cave. I wish I didn't have to work Wed and Th. I'll miss all the drama. lol

David said...

I tried to watch BBAD last night, but finally had to turn it off. Swaggy was talking in circles and that's all they wanted to show. Complaining/whining he didn't even get to play in the veto. Well, duh, that's why it is called a back door move so you don't get the chance to take yourself off the block.

Then his plea to stay in the house is, I will dominate everything from here on out and kick every one out of the house if you let me stay. LOL, I don't think that is going to go over very well with the majority of people.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - I know the city where he's from. Bridgeport, at least when I lived there, was the Murder Capital of CT at the time. My company hired off duty police for evenings because of the violence. The first corporate arrest I made, the guy had a gun on him. It's rough city.

Chacha said...

In the end it comes down to Tyler, JC, and Sams vote.
I truly believe that none of the three will vote to keep Chris there
so it really is a moot point. Kaitlyn can say all she wants she will break
the tie to keep Chris.
It will not be a tie.
As laid back and quiet as Sam is, she is really intuitive on some things.
Listening back to her and Chris talk last night was something else.
Whether Chris is from the "hood" or not has no impact on this game to me.
Everyone has a sob story to tell about something....

Jackie S. said...

Petals - Julie announces on the show when voting is open for the app.

Chacha said...

Petals-
last Thursday the app was open about around twenty minutes into the live show.
Apparently they also had a problem with the website voting.
i was able to vote from my phone at 8:21 central time.
I just went back and looked at my app.

Petals said...

Thanks guys! I didn't realize CT had a bad area.

T-Town Chick said...

Ugg!!! Rockstar is so negative, constantly gossips, and as far as I’m concerned people who try to make race issues out of nothing are just as bad as the racist themselves. I can’t wait to see her walk out the door. She really grosses me out.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - More than one. I just looked up statistics on crime. CT has four of the most dangerous cities in the country -- Bridgeport is on that list. CT isn't all rich people. After all, I lived there!

chrob61 said...

Wednesday's show looks like it'll be good!

Going to check on the app voting!

Auntie Leigh said...

"corporate arrest"??? Jackie, are you a security guard? No wonder you have a bad back. And I too thought CT was all rich people.

Jackie S. said...

More like investigator, not security guard.