Saturday, July 07, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds Into Saturday - July 7

Haleigh gets around, doesn't she?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wanton Wombats:
  • I swear BB gave a lot of staffers time off during the holiday week. I don't think I've ever seen focus on one room as much as lately. All four cams will be on one room with Cams 1 and 3 identical shots, Cams 2 and 4 will be another angle of the same room. 
  • Okay, if you missed the latest -- Kaitlyn put Winston and Scottie on the block and is hoping one will come down, Swaggy goes up and out.
  • And, that's kind of where I left you last night.
  • Bayleigh and Swaggy continue their showmance although both fear it could lead to ruining their games.
  • I personally doubt it will last beyond the house, too.
  • But they're young and foolish. 
  • Lots of rumors flying about who got the Power App -- whoever it is is keeping it on the down low for now.
  • We know Rachel got the Crap App and chose YELL.
  • Winston and Brett think that Scottie must have it because he lost Steve.
  • Hmm.
  • Winston knows that Kaitlyn wants to backdoor Swaggy and that he himself is a pawn.
  • Kaitlyn told Scottie that he (Scottie) is a pawn and Winston is the target.
  • Kaycee and Sam are bonding a bit. Kaycee gave Sam some solid advice like not to talk game with Scottie or he'll run it right to Swaggy.
  • That's spot on. But Sam feels Scottie is an ally and a friend. We'll have to see if she heeds the advice.
  • Sam told Kaycee the names of the other Power Apps she saw when choosing her power. Without the actual descriptions, they can only guess at the powers themselves.
  • Heh. Swaggy told Fessy he doesn't trust Tyler. And, get this ... Fessy spoke up for Tyler and said he wouldn't go against him.
  • Making that stereotype of brawn and no brain an apt descriptor, huh?
  • Swaggy is even sure that Tyler leaked to Kaitlyn that he said she was at the bottom of the alliance.
  • Tsk, tsk. He's no fool, but he's certainly made himself a target.
  • After going on about things to Fessy, Fessy told Swags that if they can get Tyler and Brett out, Kaitlyn will come back to them.
  • Good luck with that, boys.
  • The Power of Veto players were picked -- in addition to Kaitlyn, Winston and Scottie, we have Tyler, Rachel and Fessy.
  • Kaitlyn is nervous that Swaggy might be popular and she'd look bad getting him evicted.
  • Tyler thinks that America is not thrilled with Swaggy and she'd be fine.
  • Kaitlyn told him that she likes Fessy, but trusts Tyler more.
  • She's smarter than I initially gave her credit.   

Shower talks

The excitement is draining

"This is all a mental game."

Looking the fool

I miss the pretty colors on her

5 comments:

Petals said...

Thanks Ms J.
I have the feeds, but haven't "fed" in days; too tired. SO I truly appreciate
your updates.

I'm surprised at Tyler's gaming! Wow, good for him. I like him, he grew on me.
Kaitlyn, not so much. I still consider her part of the Bay, Hay, Sway, Kay crowd.
They are interchangeable to me.

I do like Rachel, tho. Can't imagine how she was "least trending". Then again,
I don't understand this season & the voting process. Ho hum.

xoxox

Petals said...

Slaggy just told America to eff off. LOL. Guess HE didn't get the power this week. bwhahahaa

Sharon N said...

And to top it off for the Shagster, Tyler won the VETO comp!!

jennifer said...

Oh SwaggyC, your my guy so I will cheer, but I will be super quiet about that. I had such hope for you in the first days.... get it together!!

jennifer said...

*you’re*