Monday, July 02, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Sunday Evening, PoV - July 1

Giving Tyler a progress report on Sam

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Mice:
  • The feeds were blocked for the PoV ceremony -- everything is so off schedule so far!
  • As he had said before ... Fessy did NOT use the Power of Veto.
  • Sam and Steve remain on the block.
  • About the second biggest game news of the day is that Rachel's advice to Sam seems to be working.
  • Sam and SamBot is/are making more of an attempt to actually talk to the others, get to know them and let them get to know her.
  • She previously worked herself into such a state that people thought she was ready give up and go home.
  • Hopefully, this second wind will last.
  • In other news, Swaggy continues to dig his own grave with his bravado and trying to be Big Man on Campus.
  • Now, he does have the ability to win comps.
  • But if he doesn't cut down on his Swaggyr, he's eventually going to blow his own game.
  • I had to laugh when Sam came out after Robot Offline quoting an old Eminem song. She got through a few lines and production didn't seem to realize it was a song.
  • Heh. Sam said to either us or just herself that the show took all these people, stuck them in a house and made them think it was middle school all over again.
  • Swaggy wants to turn everyone against Winston.
  • Winston ain't too fond of Swaggy neither.
  • Yes.
  • Middle school. I've been mistakenly believing it was high school.
  • Tyler told Sam that no one other than he knows she has the power.
  • They're going to make it like Brett has it.
  • Cracks are appearing with the girls on Swag/Fessy side. Rockstar is getting more irked all the time with Kaitlyn's flirting because Kaitlyn said she has a man at home.
  • Hmm. 
  • I get irked with Rockstar shoving huge amounts of food in her face and chewing with her mouth open and gobs of food hanging out.
  • EW!
  • Angela wants to start a movement to call Swags by his real name -- Chris.
  • Fessy thinks that if Sam finds out that she doesn't have the votes to stay, she might self-evict.
  • Heh.
  • First, she very well could have the votes.
  • Second, as we know ... she's not going anywhere. 
Actual Sam hands mingling with the boys

SamBot is trying kinder and gentler

Guess who's back? Slim Shady or Sam

Do NOT turn that camera around!

Ew! Close your mouth when you chew!

21 comments:

T-Town Chick said...

Oh my gosh Jackie! Why did you point that out? Now that’s all I’m going to see!!!! Bwahahahahaha! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I have referred to Big Brother as junior high b s for years!

CherryPie said...

I knew I liked Sam for some reason...I might be 63 but I love Eminem!

chrob61 said...

Great screen caps!! LOL!!!

Michele W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BB Fan Girl said...

I have a question about Sam’s Power. Does she automatically get to come back or does she have a chamce meaning like a competition or something? I noticed on the board it said CHANCE in all caps.

Chacha said...

BB fan girl-
That is my question also. It really just sounds like she will be held in sequester until the
“Battle back”
It didn’t anywhere on that card- which I paused the show to reread that she will not leave if evicted this week.

tbc said...

Sam seems so sweet. I don’t get the feeds, so I’m surprised to read she has made some “enemies”.
In the other side, im sorry to see Steve go. They always try to get rid of the oldest first!

David said...

The way I read that power was they come right back, or never leave if she uses it. It said that if not used before/on the third eviction, the fourth one would automatically come back. Of course you now have me questioning myself, but since I already erased it I can't go back and re-read it.

Terry is a Texan! said...

I feel bad for Steve because he didnt seem competant in comps and if there is a battle back he wont make it
Im glad Sam got the award, I voted for her .....most annoying was Rockstar to me, her personal behavior, eating and her boobs always hanging out there.
Swaggy, sigh, too over confident to make us like him. humble down some kid!

Chacha said...

David-
Here is what the card said.
This power gives you or the houseguest of your choosing the CHANCE to return to the game if evicted. This power is good through the first four evictions. But here's the catch, if the bonus life is not used at one of the first three evictions, the fourth person evicted automatically gets a CHANCE to return to the game.

Chacha said...

tbc-

apparently there was a kerfuffle about a hair brush between Sam and Kaitlyn.
they both have the same brush and apparently its expensive.

tbc said...

Thanks, Chacha!

uncartie said...

I've been thinking about exactly what "chance to return to the game" actually means. I've come to the conclusion that it's deliberately vague so that production can ultimately decide who comes back.

Since Sam is currently the most popular house guest on Jokers I think Grodner's elves will do everything in their power to keep her.

Chacha said...

uncartie-
I agree as well that production will finagle something. I just will be kind of irritated that we have gone through the first week of shows and they don't evict someone.
Me personally would like to see Steve leave. He doesn't do anything for me in this game.

Sharon N said...

Chacha "Me personally would like to see Steve leave. He doesn't do anything for me in this game."

Well, Steve does snore loud - a lot - apparently the wall-shattering type. LOL
It seems to irritate quite a few. You'd think that would be enough to make them evict him!

Jackie S. said...

It can't be a Battle Back ... because all involved would have a CHANCE at coming back. It has to be something else, not sure what.

chrob61 said...

Question- is the app store going to be a regular feature on BB?

If so, then I hope the producers let us pick whoever we want as the "most trending" each week, regardless if they were most trending last week.

Remember last season, eventually even the nastiest houseguests won the Favorite Player reward because of the can't repeat rule.... and if they have that disclaimer in this year, our "friend" Swaggy will eventually be trending!

uncartie said...

I too would like to see Steve evicted. He adds nothing to the game. He's outmatched physically and has little in common with anyone.

jennifer said...

Ugh, I do not like when the power is loaded full of questions because it’s not clear! Jackie, I laughed out loud about your Rockstars eating hygiene, I can’t look at her the same lol

uncartie said...

TMZ has an article up regarding JC's disgusting behavior.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/02/big-brother-contestant-jc-mounduix-sexual-misconduct-ice-cream-scooper-houseguests/