Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Tuesday - July 3

I don't predict marriage

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wanton Wusses: 
  • With the normal schedule loused up, the down time for these hamsters is even longer than usual.
  • Lots and lots of talk about the next HoH and nominations when they're still a couple of days away from the first eviction.
  • Steve is sure he has a solid seven votes.
  • I don't think his votes are all that solid.
  • But it won't really matter for Sam if he wins the vote anyway.
  • Meanwhile, Rachel and Angela are scrambling for seven votes to keep Sam.
  • Tyler is indeed the only one knowing Sam has a power. He doesn't know the details but knows Sam would rather save it if she can.
  • Well, the votes are to be evicted, not to stay. But you know what I mean.
  • They got a SnapChat event, glasses and all in the house.
  • I never really wanted to know what I'd look like with a puppy face.
  • If you can't tell, I'm not a big SnapChat fan. Not at all.
  • Winston is already worried about a double eviction. @@
  • JC and SamBot married with Rockstar officiating.
  • I don't think that's going to be a legal wedding!
  • Fessy swore to Allah to Kaitlyn that she's his Number One in the game.
  • Oh, geez. He himself should be his Number One. Oh, wait. He'd be happy to make it to jury. I forgot that.
  • Kaitlyn has worries that Fessy is also telling Haleigh the same thing.
  • For a "Life Coach" she has many insecurities and comes across to me as rather needy.
  • Oh ... and, after that, Kaitlyn runs to Tyler telling him he's the only one she feels safe with. 
  • @@
  • Plenty of cracks developing in the Swags/Fessy camp. Haleigh and Kaitlyn on the outs. Kaitlyn and Swaggy on the outs.
  • Wait ... I see a common denominator there!
  • Fessy and Bayleigh aren't going to be BFFs either.
  • Heck, even Fessy and Swags had a kerfuffle because Swags wouldn't help with the last Hamazon delivery. (It all has to be eaten.)
  • Not surprisingly, JC was a Mark fan (BB19). I think he too feels he's there for vacation and partying.
  • While JC really does nothing for his own game, he has been trying to swing Rockstar into voting to keep Sam.
  • Tyler is working on Kaitlyn for the Keep Sam Movement. He tried to point out to her that (with all the drama) she picked the wrong side. And, as she's used to studying people, she should know that.
  • But I think her unrequited love of Fessy may hinder that.
  • Drama, drama, drama. I think I just might rather be a Robot Online in this house!
  • We had a long feeds block which just ended a bit ago.
  • I don't know what happened.
  • But Kaitlyn's crying again.
  • Oh, well. 

Haleigh is feeling better

Has to be bad on the back

Spinning wheel gotta go 'round

SamBot blinded him with science

I've got seven solid votes

13 comments:

Sharon N said...

Boy, you nailed Jackie. Kaitlyn has a lot of insecurities.

Feels like it's been YEARS since BB sprinkled in a few relatively intelligent HGs....with a real sense of humor and could actually converse about something other than themselves. So far, this group has zero creativity - other than the silliness of a flippin' prom. @@

So far I like Tyler and Sam, and other than a little spinner-whining, Kaycee seems ok too.
I had hope for Steve, but the "OLD" guy is out to lunch.



Petals said...

Urgh!

When Kaitlyn busted-in on Hayley & Fez canoodling under the pink covers, made all that drama about her $86 bracelet (rare beads, "that all mean something"). As soon as she'd grabbed Fez
away, suddenly the bracelet was of no consequence.
AND! Brinston has a plan: Brett is supposed to turn on the charm to take Kay away from Fez. If that doesn't fly, he's supposed to charm Bay to steal her from Saggy C.
I tell you - Brett & Winston (Brinston? Wrett? Beavis & Butthead?) are as cocky as SaggyC, but they hide it better! LOL

Oh, what a group!
I am liking Tyler more...he's really climbed a few notches in my book. I love how he is keeping the Sam secret.

Sharon N said...

Petals makes my day... again!! LMAO

Petals said...

{{Sharon}}

Terry is a Texan! said...

Petals, again you said what my mind was thinking!!
I wanted Steve to say (always rootin for the old guy) but sheesh if he cant do comps and has no social game why did he tryout?
I wish that Karma Kayleigh would be backdoored thats what I wish, Fezz take one of them off the block and put her up she is annoying!

Sharon N said...

Terry,
I'm thinking BB thought "aha, Steve's a cop. He could be just like Derrick!"
Nope, not even close. All the personality of paint drying.

Petals said...

LOL! Paint, sharon - yes! Poor Steve, I realllllyy wanted to like him.

Judi Sweeney said...

I’m liking Taylor more and more too Petals! He seems to have more of a heart... Thanks Jackie... love reading you comments!

Sharon N said...

I hope Tyler continues to keep Sam's secret. Earlier, he was talking to Kaitlyn and it looked he was suggesting to her that Sam might be the one that has the advantage.

In all fairness, Tyler was likely hoping to get Kaitlyn to switch her vote to evict Steve. Feeding Kaitlyn the thought that IF Sam has the advantage, Kaitlyn would be wasting her eviction vote on Sam. I really think Tyler would prefer Sam to have the opportunity to keep the advantage.

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

Brinston, lol. I love it! Your names for the hamsters crack me up, Petals. I'll probably be late for the pool tomorrow night. Little League tournament going on and I won't be home by 9:00... or it might be close. Have a safe and great 4th of July everyone.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

Nickelpeed said...

What worries me if the house ends up voting Sam out; and she comes back is, the people who voted her out will target her even more. They tend not to like those who come back. I so hope she's not evicted this week. Thank you for blogging this, Jackie.