Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Tuesday Evening - July 10

Talking sports ... boring!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of W (Who?) List Celebs:
  • Interesting ... somehow JC got out of sleeping in the Have Not room -- his fellow Have Nots are not happy.
  • You would think it would be easier for a small person to sleep there. Maybe he has a doctor's note.
  • Sam would like to stay around forever in the house if for no other reason than to offer emotional support.
  • Now Scottie is in a "the only people I trust are Kaitlyn and Tyler" phase.
  • Kaitlyn is still waffling on whether Swaggy should go or not despite her thinking that it was an epic legendary move and all.
  • She has no vote unless it's a tie.
  • JC has told her he will vote whatever way she wants.
  • Hmm.
  • Tyler and Sam are still in the Vote Swaggy Out camp.
  • Heh. Scottie was talking with Tyler and Kaitlyn discussing whether Swaggy had the power last week and used it to save Sam.
  • If Scottie wasn't so absent from it all last week, he would have realized that Sam and Swaggy barely talked until last night.
  • No one (except maybe Brett) wants Winston around.
  • But the plan was a Swaggy out scenario. 
  • Will they stick to it?
  • On a side note -- If Fessy keeps flipping his head because of his silly haircut, he's going to end up with whiplash.
  • Now the men loyal to Kaitlyn are: Fessy, Tyler, JC and Scottie.
  • Maybe it's voodoo.
  • Oh my. Sam told Tyler she'll vote whichever way Kaitlyn wants. She thinks that Swaggy is "emotionally pliable" while Winston is a "brick wall."
  • Ew. Kaitlyn said she let Bayleigh and Swags have sex in the HoH shower as a goodbye present.
  • Why do these idiots have no respect for themselves, no shame, no common sense?
  • Kaitlyn admitted to Haleigh that she was the vote that saved Sam last week.
  • Haleigh is upset that Tyler didn't let her in on the plan.
  • Say what?
  • She was flirting all over Fessy at the time!
  • Lots of small talk, sports talk and the like.
  • They still have the yard for now. I imagine they'll be stuck inside tomorrow.
  • Yawn. 

Lazing about ... boring!

A subdued Swagster

I see dead hamsters

Could he be in danger this week?

Quad Cam ... cutting staff or what?

17 comments:

Barb said...

LOL about your Fessy flipping hair/whiplash comment...so true.

Bizaro22 said...

If Swaggy stays, I still think the second he gets some power he'll be right back to cocky Swaggy C. Some people can have moments of clarity, but usually end up resortimg back to their foolish ways. And please someone vote out Rockstar!!

Bizaro22 said...

Regarding Kaitlyn, I think Evel Dick tweeted today that her boyfriend is fed up and is rescinding his waiver. If that happens, BB will have to tell Kaitlyn it's been rescinded. If true, that could be interesting.

~~Silk said...

Bizaro22, what waiver? What's that about? I'm missing something....

Sharon N said...

If what Evil Dick says is true, Kaitlyn's bf must be dumping her.
Surely it can't be that her aura has an unfortunate glitch.

In any case, we almost have to feel sorry for any male HG in her sights.
With bf out of the picture, her "Visions" will ... hmmmm, probably "show" her something they won't want to see, hear or feel. Especially Tyler. He's already uncomfortable with their "relationship" but with her brand of crazy, he has to tread lightly.

Jackie S. said...

Silk - The hamsters can only talk about people in their lives who have signed release waivers. That's why sometimes the feeds cut out when they're talking about friends or relatives -- no release waiver.

T-Town Chick said...

Personally I don’t care who goes this week. Even though I’m rooting for Winston’s alliance, Winston himself seems like a ticking time bomb to me. Swaggy is just an immature, arrogant young kid, but I don’t see the anger in him that I see in Winston.

Bizaro22 said...

I've got Winston as my pool pick. If I have to be stuck with a bro, I would have preferred Brett.

Nickelpeed said...

Bizaro, I have Winston, also. I personally think both Brett and Winston are catty little teenage girls who can't say anything nice about any one. Very arrogant.

tbc said...

I was wondering if Kaitlyn was going to “stay the course” and we’d see gaggyc go. I should have known she’d waffle away... I hope he gets voted out. He will be back to his old ways within two minutes of voting if he stays. Ugh

Terry is a Texan! said...

I agree with all the comments regarding rockstar, gaggy c and winston.
I didnt know about the waiver either so thanks for clarifying.
I think even knowing about the hoh shower and sex in it, the next HOH should requests a detox measure

~~Silk said...

Bizaro22, thank you for the waiver explanation. I knew about those waivers somewhere in the back of my mind, but I didn't make the connection.

Judi Sweeney said...

I know..... these people know that friends and family can either see or read everything... and, they talk about having sex in the shower!?! Bayleigh’s family must be going crazy! Thanks Jackie!

Auntie Leigh said...

Yeah, thx to Bizaro22 for the info re waiver. And had to smile when Jackie commented on the hair-head-toss. I was wondering if I was the only one who was slightly grossed out by it. It is welcome to see so much controversy and game play so early in the season. Rockstar seems like the only "easy out" and it can't come soon enough IMO. Seeya tonight.

T-Town Chick said...

Regarding Kaitlyn and the waiver, I read on another site last night (Jackie, you are still my favorite:) that Elaina from last season reached out to Kaitlyn’s boyfriend on Twitter and this is the response she got:

“I’m aireatlantica’s sister and Katilyn’s former friend. Stop tweeting at him. We are all aware of her psycho and out of character antics. Trust me, he can and WILL do much better than her and doesn’t need anyone’s pity. If you want to support him, follow and share his music.”

Ouch. Even though she’s ......over dramatic, I think she’s genuinely a nice person and does really care for people. However she is extremely needy and that does cause huge problems in relationships, especially when you are apart. Kaitlyn is really young and pretty naive. Hopefully once this is over she will have learned a pretty hard lesson.

~~Silk said...

Oops, it was Jackie who answered my waiver question. I should have known, she takes good care of us.

Jackie S. said...

Yes, it was me with the details. I didn't know if Bizaro would come back to this post or not.