Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Wednesday - July 4

We're running this show!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hamazon Hamsters:
  • One thing I am liking about this season so far -- something new and different for BB -- the hamsters tend to keep their clothes on (for the most part). Now, I grew up with brothers. They rarely ran around the house shirtless. And I almost never walked around in a bathing suit unless I was going to go swimming.
  • Yeah, I'm a voyeur watching these hamsters. But not for the sex appeal, I'm not a voyeur!
  • The rock wall got some use yesterday.
  • I prefer to watch that rather than chess but all I can think of is foolishness and falls.
  • The long feeds cut yesterday was apparently practice for the HoH comp. 
  • I guess the practice was yesterday not today because they didn't want to pay more for a full staff on the holiday.
  • Yes, this is the show that ends up buying dollar store toys.
  • They think will be able to practice more today. But, I guess the initial practice had lots of instruction. They'll have ten balls each, so it has to be one of the crapshoot comps coming.
  • Tyler tried to work on bringing Kaitlyn over to his side, even to the point of hinting that Sam might have a power.
  • But he didn't come out and say it.
  • Kaitlyn once again cried to Fessy because ... well, she's not his only interest in the house.
  • Mind you, she speaks of a boyfriend at home. Often.
  • Kaitlyn is as dippy as I thought she would be from reading her bio and not seeing her in action.
  • Brett and Haleigh hung out together, flirting a bit but amounting to little.
  • Fessy is not happy that she's hanging around Brett.
  • Poor Fessy. He knows Kaitlyn's been hanging around Tyler, even Rockstar hanging with Tyler to a lesser extent -- his harem is slinking away?
  • Scottie and Sam talked. He told her that she can't play the game right when she's a robot.
  • Y'think?
  • SamBot, knowing that Scottie is Steve's ride or die, lied to him and told him she didn't get the power.
  • Swags doesn't think Fessy's Hamazon punishment for lowest trending was all that bad. Thus, he thinks, the reward for best trending probably isn't all that.
  • Heh.
  • Then again, Swags thinks if they gave the girls lap dances, it would make great TV. @@
  • He also thinks he's running the house. @@
  • Kaitlyn continued to bond with Tyler. I don't think she's adept enough to even think of playing both sides of the house.
  • We'll see how that goes.
  • They never did get more practice time last night.
  • Maybe today ...

A clean window is a happy window.

Femme fatale?

Domo arigato, Mrs. Roboto, domo!

Not a manscaper, obviously.

Miss Manners did not school JC.

Fessy without his hair slicked back.

6 comments:

CherryPie said...

Thank you Jackie for all you do to keep us updated on what goes on in BBHouse..

Been a fan of your blog since forever but never really posted until this year. So thanks again n Happy 4th!

T-Town Chick said...

Happy Independence Day everyone, especially you Jackie. Thanks for all you do!

Petals said...

Hi Jackie, Vincent & friends!

XOXOXOXOXOX Happy Independence Day, loves!

Petals said...

my neighborhood is blowing up right now...you guys?

Petals said...

looks like it's just us chickens. LOL

Auntie Leigh said...

Sounds like WW3 in my neighborhood. Hi Petals and just us chickens. I couldn't even watch the show because my dog is too scared by the blasts for me to watch TV. By reading Jackie's play-by-play it really dosn't sound like much happened anyway. My horrid pool-pick is Kaitlyn. I like yours, Petals. Didn't you get Tyler? At least I didn't get Gaggy. Happy 4th to anyone who reads this.