Sunday, July 01, 2018

Big Brother 20: Sunday Show Blog Party - July 1



Since the schedule is out of whack right now, I'm not sure what all we can expect from tonight's episode. If they show the PoV, what will they show on Wednesday? Hmm.

Anyway ... whatever they show, I'll be live-blogging it as it airs. Refresh the blog to get the latest! And, of course, the real party is in the comments -- I hope to see you there! 

Expect the expected "previously on Big Brother ..." 

Steve is going to show them being on the block doesn't faze him at all. Meanwhile, Sam is a sad little robot. And, Tyler is now crying to Steve and Kaycee. He tells us it's an act. Steve seems to fall for it. 

SamBot is in the storage room and wants the others to come talk to her one at a time. It's rough being a Bot. Tyler doesn't want to see her go home this week. Kaitlyn has no sympathy and tells SamBot to go win the veto. Tyler was there and not into SamBot's cursing and upset reaction to Kaitlyn.

Scottie and Steve talk. Steve tells Scottie he thinks he's a beast. He tells us that Scottie's social game is lacking. He thinks his own social game is the bomb. Steve wants to be in an alliance with him. Oh my. Scottie likes Steve, too! A platonic bromance/alliance is starting!

Swags is smitten with Bayleigh and they're already cuddly. 

Oh, geez. Kaycee thinks her pinwheel punishment is so bad because she misses being with people when she's stuck in a room. Would she prefer to be a robot? 

The first numbers alliance of the season is named -- Level 6. Winston, Tyler, Kaycee, Brett, Angela and Rachel. They've already got intel that Angela's name is being thrown around as a target by Swags and Co.

I'm beginning to think this episode will be all filler segments. Sigh.

Swags isn't too pleased he's falling into a showmance. He didn't want that.

We're talking fluff filler even. 

I might just go bonkers. Kaitlyn was looking for guidance and she thinks her deceased relative showed up as a bird in the yard.

Poor SamBot. She turns back into herself but now has doubt about herself as a person. She feels like an outsider and that's not how she is in life. She might be sadder as a human than she is as a robot. 

Slop has arrived! Time for some Have Nots! Tyler must choose the first four Have Nots. He asks for volunteers. Kaitlyn, Brett, Winston and Scottie volunteer. The beds are satellite dishes. Poor little volunteers. 

Swags and Fessy want to bring in Brett and Winston to their side as a solid four to powerhouse the whole thing. Winston deliberately avoids them. Brett, on the other hand, thinks a bit friendlier approach in case the power shifts.

Tyler is thinking he might want to put up Swaggy's closest ally (that's not already safe) -- Bayleigh. 

Fessy, Swags, Rockstar, Haleigh and Bayleigh come up with an alliance name (suggested by Kaitlyn). Fotay -- Five of us together till the end.

BB App Store is open -- highest trending gets a Power App, lowest gets a Crap App. They can only get one per game -- sort of like the Temptation thing.  

Ohhh ... Fessy gets the Crap App as the Least Trending Houseguest. He gets to make a selection from several choices. He goes with Hamazon thinking at least it will be food. He finds out he has to eat ham every delivery and hopes it's fake ham. 

Sam gets the Power App! She has fewer power apps than the punishment one. She picks Bonus Life. She or houseguest of her choosing can return to house within the first four evictions.

107 comments:

Petals said...

~*~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~*~*

Hello Jackie, Vincent!
Hi Everyone!

I have STELLA and the makings for some s'mores. I'm lighting the firepit...

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent!!! Thank you for letting us come here!!!

Hi Petals!!!

jennifer said...

Hello everyone one.... splash....

jennifer said...

Come on SwaggyC, now let’s re-evaluate our friends!

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Petals said...

is "some s'mores" redundant?

Petals said...

Hey Joey!

Sharon S said...

Hello all.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Penny and Jennifer. Hi everyone who follows>

Nickelpeed said...

I feel so sorry for Sam. She didn't get the chance to bond with anyone. I can understand Tyler not wanting to get blood on his hands right away, but really?

Glenn Allen said...

The Penweel actually spun for Kacee .

monty924 said...

Hey Jackie, Petals, Penny, Jennifer, Joe and Sharon. If I missed anyone in the middle. HEY!!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Sharon and Glenn.

monty924 said...

Glen... missed you

jennifer said...

Every season I have such high hopes that someone will do big things!

Petals said...

I like Sam, too! She was doing some yoga strength moves earlier today, and putting a target on her back with the other chicks.

monty924 said...

I still like Sam, but... she's in a tough spot (Oh Brother Were Art Thou)!! :))

jennifer said...

NOT a Kaitlyn fan!

Petals said...

ooooooo...go Sam!

Petals said...

ditto Jennifer!

Nickelpeed said...

Tyler's right, Sam needs to not yell; but Kaitlyn is not a nice person.

Hi Monty!! Hi Jennifer!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Petals. Poor Sam can't seem to be able to get conversations. People look bored or rude with her.

monty924 said...

Very rude with her, Glenn! Bayleigh chomping on the chips????

Jackie S. said...

jennifer - Not too sure Kaitlyn has any fans.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Monty. Was that the first time we saw the penwheel spin beside nomination.

Jo C said...

me either she could be nicer

jennifer said...

She wasn’t at her best “life coaching “ in the Pantry, she car off as kinda mean and uninterested in Sams plight. Then she said Sam was cursing to much.... ???? What???

Nickelpeed said...

I didn't think they were suppose to smoke in the house? I guess I was wrong.

Nickelpeed said...

I think Sam's problem is she's been a robot for the most part. They do not see her face to face. I think that is so unfortunate for her. So unfair. I'm sad for her.

monty924 said...

They finally let them sing Happy Birthday!!!! About time

jennifer said...

6 is to big! There will be cracks.

Nickelpeed said...

Doe Swaggy think highly of himself??? LOL

Nickelpeed said...

ooops, *does*

Nickelpeed said...

Oh noooo! That won't last too long. He walked in to this one. Now, how to get out.

Sharon S said...

I wish they'd pay them extra to not get into a showmance.

jennifer said...

He needs to put the breaks on this IMMEDIATELY!

Jackie S. said...

Penny - Steve was outside in the couch area.

Petals said...

BWHAHAHAAAA

ceemurph said...

Splashing in late. Thanks for hosting Jackie!

uncartie said...

Hi everyone.Sam's problem is that she cursed out production during the POV comp.

Petals said...

Did he just say "your boy"???? UGH!

jennifer said...

Sam, you are NOT being smart! Put your fake face on!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Ceemurph and Uncartie.

Nickelpeed said...

That's the first he's said that I agree with. She needs to be positive, even when everyone around her are being jerks.

Jackie S. said...

uncartie - She hasn't done that on the show ... yet. PoV hasn't played for this show. Although we see her being bleeped a lot so far on the show.

uncartie said...

Hi Glenn

Joe in NY said...

Not MY boy, YOUR boy.

Nickelpeed said...

I agree with you Jennifer.

Thanks, Jackie, I thought it was inside.

Hi uncartie and ceemurph.

Nickelpeed said...

Oh, forgot Joe! Hi Joe!!

jennifer said...

Jackie, sometimes when watching the show I seem to forget that I read all your updates!
BTW, I love it that you do this for all us Hamsters on the outside!!❤️

uncartie said...

Jackie,Sam curses and you can see her mood swings.She shows way too much anger this early in the game.

uncartie said...

Hey Nickle

Sharon N said...

SPLASH~~~

Hi all... another one feeling really bad for Sam. At this point, the HGs bounce around so much, it's hard to tell which way they'll finally lean for eviction. I hope Sam really does have a 'save' advantage and wasn't blowing smoke at Tyler.

monty924 said...

Is this a spoilers okay zone since we all read other sites and each other's comments?

monty924 said...

If so I know what I want to happen depending on the POV meeting which will probably be tomorrow BBT.

Petals said...

I love a good spoiler.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Joe! I wonder if they show the aps that people were given.

Sharon N said...

Monty must have some good scoop.... :D :D

monty924 said...

No sharon and petals... just talking about Sam having the power to save herself for four weeks. If they could convince Fessy to use it like he said he would to take Steve down, then Sam and Steve would both be saved. :)))

Nickelpeed said...

Give the scoop, Monty! LOL

monty924 said...

Here we go with the App store

tbc said...

Hi all!!

Nickelpeed said...

But, they can only get these apps once, right? Did Sam get a good app?

monty924 said...

Hi tbc!

Anonymous said...

would anybody be upset if I told who got the app?

Sharon N said...

Monty,
That would be SO COOL if that happened!!!

uncartie said...

Swaggy is going to be trending in the toilet. What an arrogant putz.

Petals said...

Faute? OMG @@

monty924 said...

Penny, it was spoiled by vegasforsure that she got a power to save herself and she told Tyler that she got it. We'll see it here soon...

Jackie S. said...

Actually ... I've always liked to keep the show posts spoiler free. I get complaints when they're not and they're not labeled for spoilers.

Petals said...

lol Unc. He reminds me of Jozay

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you!!! I know I voted good for her. I definitely had a choice for whom was a putz. LOL

Jo said...

sam gets a get off the block app

uncartie said...

Here comes the tease

monty924 said...

LOL... poor Fessy

Petals said...

oh gimme a break - Jozay Jr.

tbc said...

Hamazon... lol

Nickelpeed said...

Now, that's sad. I would never pick him. Swaggy was the worse to me.

Joe in NY said...

OK. He picked HAMazon...what did he think it was?

tbc said...

I can’t stand swaggy c

jennifer said...

Hurry up in the App Store, my dog does not like the sounds lol

Nickelpeed said...

I wish he had gotten least trending. Crap.

Petals said...

wonder why Fes was trending badly? He seems likable enough. Weird.

monty924 said...

I wanted to like Swaggy, but he gives me a Josea vibe

monty924 said...

YESSSS

Nickelpeed said...

Get something good, Sam. But, they can only get it once, right?

Petals said...

Does Paul get a $1 every time someone says "yer boy"?

Petals said...

sHAM

tbc said...

She is so sweet

monty924 said...

Well, not exactly what was spoiled, but I'll take it. I want Sam in the game. :)))

uncartie said...

'Why ' Sam asks?.Because it makes it easier to manipulate the game.

Petals said...

wow. He stayed in the room to make it seem like he DID win...

jennifer said...

Agreed, and he’s my guy!

monty924 said...

Petals, it could be trending bad because of not enough votes. Did you even take that survey? It was a crap shoot.

Nickelpeed said...

I will not be here Wednesday and Thursday. I have to work. :-/

Thank you Jackie. Really appreciate it.

See everyone probably next Sunday.

Nickelpeed said...

Yes, it was, monty. Was kind of silly.

Petals said...

I couldn't get in, Mendy... I need to pay more attention.

Jackie S. said...

The same spoilers mentioned were in my live feeds reports, as well. But, with the show posts, until they air ...

monty924 said...

Penny, we'll miss you. Everyone else and Jackie, thanks for the company.

See you all Wednesday night!!! OH BIG BROTHER

uncartie said...

Thanks for hosting Jackie

Petals said...

Thank you Jackie!

Have a good Monday, everyone. And please send your
good vibes to Roger - his first match is in 11 hours
in London!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by. I'm a bit surprised they're having a show on the 4th of July, but I guess they are. Please remember, my live feeds posts are all about spoilers.

Nickelpeed said...

Jackie, thank you so much for posting the feeds. I appreciate it. I just forget to go to them to read the spoilers. I know you work really hard on them. Thank you.

Sharon N said...

Thank you Jackie.
See y'all Wed.

monty924 said...

Sorry I let some spoilers out tonight, Jackie. I'll watch what I post on pool nights from now on... just wasn't sure.

Have a great weekend!

Jackie S. said...

I post links to all live feeds posts on both my Facebook page for the show and my Twitter as soon as I post to the blog. You can find the links to those on the sidebar. Or, you can set to get notifications via Blogger.

While this seems like mainly the same people hanging out, the show and live feeds posts have several times the lurkers than it does actual commenters. While many of those folks are here to read the posts themselves rather than just the comments, they will often look at the comments, too. When people start posting spoilers on the show posts, I end up with emailed complaints. I know I've posted other seasons regarding no spoilers on show posts. I'm doing it again. Please!

Dr_Celine said...

You do this basically out of the goodness of your heart and for donations yet people have the nerve to complain?? Sorry you've had to endure even ONE complaint Jackie!