Monday, September 17, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Monday Evening - Sept. 17

Are you okay, Mr. Camera?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Mice:
  • Today's big event on the schedule was the Veto Meeting.
  • With that we expected the unexpected yet received the expected.
  • Kaycee did not use the veto.
  • While JC has been told he's safe, no one came out and told Sam either way.
  • I believe she knows she's going to be evicted. She might not realize the eviction will go down tomorrow and the taped eviction will air Wednesday.
  • With Sam, it's hard to tell if she's upset or just being Sam.
  • She still has her little private Have Not room all to herself.
  • Yet she decided to fix a "snack box" and sit on Bayleigh's old bed in the corner of the Pink Room.
  • She told the camera that she was there because BB can't let her have a "proper eating place."
  • Um. There is just the table and the island with stools.
  • She had no problem using the table to spread out all her bits and pieces crafts stuff. But she can't eat there.
  • She spent more time than usual mumbling to herself about not wearing make-up, doesn't like the pillows on the bed because other people sat on them, can't sweep the kitchen because people are eating and on and on.
  • Later Sam told Kaycee that she was in that bed because she's cold.
  • For more than a few minutes, she held her hand up at an odd angle. I think maybe she thought the fruit fly would land on it kind of like a bird of prey.
  • In other news, JC has constantly been a singing, humming and tapping issue throughout the summer. The first two result in blocked live feeds due to copyright issues. I say they should dock his stipend for being such a problem! Half the time he ignores the BB voice telling him to stop.
  • But today he (and Kaycee) seemed to have BB's okay to create their own song about Tyler.
  • In it Tyler is a girl.
  • But ...
  • None of it quite rhymes.
  • And, it does have a beat.
  • But I don't think I'd want to dance to it.
  • In yet other news, they had a long HoH lockdown that neither they nor I know what it was about.
  • Perhaps fish tank or other technical related. 
  • As I finish this up, Sam is shredding a blue t-shirt with her hands and a butter knife. I don't think it's going to be like the sheet roped prisoners use to escape. But she's making something.
  • That's a wrap! 

Everything's all right.

I can't have a proper eating place

Had to clean the cereal out of the HoH shower

Does really hate Febreze

Rest like an Egyptian?

Usually upbeat even when bored


Belting out The Real Tyler Song

20 comments:

Glenn Allen said...

I had power 1 min today then heard a boom and everyone lost power again. Hopefully power soon I live a mile or so from the state port. We are hoping the cape fear river doesn't overflow se by end of the week

Sharon N said...

So relieved to know you, your house and your car are ok... and hope it stays that way.

Crazy... as slow as that nightmare moved through No/So Carolina, the Post-tropical remnants are moving up into PA now!

monty924 said...

Sam's house induced agony will soon be over and she can go to the jury house for a few days to decompress and be around her fellow 'losers'(Danielle BB3 coined that in BB7 All-stars jury house) and hopefully will be better. Maybe just a bit, a smidgen, a tad, a wee bit... you get my drift. Sam is just such an oddity that has me befuddled. I can't vote for her for AFP though she was my early front runner.

The end of this game seems to have flown by me. Maybe it's because I've enjoyed this season so much and it's becoming almost anticlimactic here at the end. I think the most interesting thing that we have to look forward are the final comps and the choice of who will the final HOH take with them to the end. It's anybody's game now. ^5 to this season's cast!

Judi Sweeney said...

I agree with you Monty... and Glenn I hope they get your area taken care of fast! Thanks Jackie for all you do!

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Sharon. I had no idea where the remnants of Florance was. It was one of the longest Hurricanes I have ever experienced. I hope I get my power on soon so I can check back in with everyone and catchup on big brother.

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks also Judi!

T-Town Chick said...

Glad to hear your safe Glenn.

monty924 said...

Glenn, continued thoughts and prayers because these things take time to recover. I know the power can be restored, and thank God for all of the linemen who do that critical work, but things just take time to get back to normal.

David, you mentioned something about 5-4 going or not to jury house and I tried to respond to it, but my modem went out as I went to send it. The final 5 person (Sam) will spend a few days in the jury house. The final 4 person will only show up on the night of the jury roundtable. After that, they will all be whisked off to hotel sequester until finale night. Sam will get an opportunity to experience the "little house" as she's called it and maybe that's a good thing, lol. She can say that she had the full BB experience and she really needs to go to the "little house". :))

Sharon N said...

Glenn,

Even though I don't live in Hurricane territory, I have family that travel, so I keep the Hurricane tracker site saved on my computer. It tracks the Atlantic and Pacific.
https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=5

The symbol on the Hurricane map changed from a "depression" to "remnants" Monday.

David said...

Thanks Monty =) I forgot about the number 5 eviction being tomorrow and being taped so there are a couple of days before the Thursday one and the start of the final 3 endurance comp.

The "little house" lol Is that similar to the little bus? =) Since she has not been packing yet, I wonder when they will tell them about the eviction.

Jackie S. said...

She has been packing, then going into the stuff she's already packed.

Brandi said...

So if they tape the eviction tonight will the feeds go down till it airs

Jackie S. said...

If it's anything like past seasons, the feeds will be down until tomorrow after the show airs on the West Coast (which technically makes it past midnight, so Thursday).

Chacha said...

Gggrrrrr- all these twitter handles that are getting suspended is terrible.
Hamsterwatch got her twitter back-
Now the spoiler account realvegas4sure has been suspended.
I don’t get what people see in reporting this

Sharon N said...

Chacha,

It's online 'mischief' by people who have no respect for anyone or anything.
They get away with it because there's no real consequences for their actions.

Just like what a$$wipe posters have done to Fessy... mass-posted so many negatives that it's apparently hurt his personal online business.

Jackie S. said...

The sanity of Twitter BB fans are akin to Sam on BB20 -- My statement on that.

monty924 said...

Yes, thankful that Dingo has been freed from Twitter jail. It's a bunch of juvenile Twitter numb skulls (and I'm trying not to cuss here) just causing trouble. I agree with Jackie on the sanity of Twitter BB fans. That's opinion too.

monty924 said...

Brandi, feeds will be down until after the show airs tomorrow night (PT, I believe)... so by 9:00 PT, midnight ET.

Chacha said...

I am hoping this isn’t true but I believe it is-
JC won HOH-

Judi Sweeney said...

I’m hoping it’s not true either.... oh my word