Sunday, September 09, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Sunday, Power of Veto - Sept. 9

Look! Up in the air! It's SUPER SAM!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hamster Superheroes:
  • The comp didn't finish/feeds return until past 3am here.
  • I did not stay up.
  • Once again, BBAD aired JC waiting out the comp in the HoH room while the people who pay for the live feeds via CBS All Access got reruns.
  • That needs to stop ... even though JC couldn't see the comp and was a grump (apparently) throughout.
  • This update will be rather short and to the point as I had rather upsetting news regarding a death in my family. Not my immediate family (which is only two brothers at this point), but a young cousin I cared about who just couldn't fight the demons.
  • The comp was the comics one, albeit a bit different -- something about being lowered by a helicopter and a balance beam. I think, from what they said, the balance beam might have been in place of the zip line.
  • Kaycee won the veto -- doing incredibly well and, from what I gathered, went through only once.
  • Her time was 2.17.
  • Brett thinks Sam threw the comp.
  • The comics with those who won the Crap Apps featured said crap apps.
  • They said that Rockstar's either was or should have been RockSTARE as she always stared.
  • I'm glad they noticed that and it wasn't just me!
  • So, things are in motion for the Haleigh eviction this week.
  • They already think it will be a Double Eviction and are trying to plan.

Racking up the comp wins

Brett has a Superman curl

Her days are numbered

18 comments:

Sharon N said...

So sorry to read about your loss and sending prayers.


Anonymous said...

So very sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort and peace.

Petals said...

So sorry, Jackie!

Judi Sweeney said...

So sorry to hear of your loss Jackie and thank you for all you do. Who and how the double eviction goes should be very interesting!

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Hi Debbie from Fl. Here. I am sorry sorry for your loss. I hate those demons

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie I am sorry for your loss!

Tami said...

I am sorry for loss Jackie. Prayers for you and your family.

tbc said...

So sorry for your loss, Jackie!❤️

monty924 said...

So sorry for your loss Jackie. Prayers for you and your extended family!!

Auntie Leigh said...

My condolences Jackie. Give Vincent an extra stroke...and thanks for all you do for your followers.

Terry is a Texan! said...

So sorry to hear of your loss Jackie. Family is everything

IAgirlsmom said...

My heart goes out to you Jackie. We are dealing with what sounds like a similar situation. So heart breaking all around. Virtual hugs from Iowa.

CherryPie said...

Sorry for your loss Jackie...the demons seem to be striking more and more. Prayers for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hugs to you Jackie. Thank you for all you do.

Jenna G said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. My heart breaks for those suffering... in particular, with depression demons. I lost my sweet mother last year to those demons. A loss like that, sudden, you don't see it coming, is earth shattering for the family, and yet your able with all of your wit and writing talent come and keep us entertained. Simply put, your amazing... with all your going though your still here for all of us. Thankyou!

Cheryl in NC said...

So sorry for your loss Jackie.

Willie J said...

Sorry for your loss.

Grove Wiley said...

(((Jackie))) Sending healing thoughts to you and your family