Monday, September 10, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds Sunday into Monday - Sept. 9-10

Don't sneak up on me!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Homesick Hamsters: 
  • Usually Sundays are rather uneventful in the house -- no comps, the backyard opens, veto meeting not until Monday and they're in the doldrums.
  • For the most part, yesterday stayed true.
  • There wasn't even drama over the upcoming veto meeting.
  • Although Haleigh is still hanging out with her best buddies from the past couple of weeks, she knows she'll be voted out on Thursday.
  • The big event of Sunday was that they all got to see videos from their families. 
  • You'd think they were away from them for twenty years!
  • Maybe I'm just jaded. Maybe it's because I lost my parents young and my siblings spread across the country. But these family/loved ones things on both BB and Survivor make it seem like they've been sentenced to 100 years in a Turkish prison or something! They've been gone for two months.
  • @@
  • Sam was relieved her family was still alive. Of all the hamsters, she's the only one who exiled herself, shed tears and murmured strange things to herself for an extended period.
  • Haleigh said her mother is letting her cat get fat.
  • In other news, Have Nots is over.
  • Sam wants to keep sleeping in the Have Not room -- she has the bed-making down to a science, it's the darkest in there at night and I think she values private space.
  • Usually BB shuts down and locks the Have Not room.
  • We'll have to see how that goes.
  • The backyard opened, so we got a whole lotta exercising and lazing about.
  • Haleigh told JC she's sad. He tried to pep-talk her a bit. No one has come out and told her she's going home this week.
  • But she knows it. 

Going to need to step up his game

Made bad decisions from the start

The leaders of Level 6/4

Kaycee got the SnapChat glasses

13 comments:

Sharon N said...

I know there's no way it will happen, but it sure would be nice to see Tyler and Kaycee as F2...the best of Season 20. They have won the most and also happen to be the nicest people in the house.

Although I can see Kaycee playing the faithful "Cody to Derrick" part, I doubt Tyler would be inclined to take that same chance (Derrick wouldn't have either).


chrob61 said...

Thanks for the updates Jackie- I agree with the overly dramatic hooey of the "loved ones" visits and videos from both Survivor and BB. But I am jaded to all that too.

It would be nice to see a Tyler/Kaycee final 2, and I think that Kaycee just might win that- I also would like Brett in the F2, but am afraid he burnt bridges with the jury.

Chloe said...

I second that emotion!! :o) Kaycee/Tyler. They are both so nice and have played the game really well. Those two would be the ones the jury probably would not have the biggest problems with. Who knows such a bitter jury. I hope they get rid of JC SOON.

Petals said...

I can't say enough how much I love this cast. Hay is going home, but they are all still nice to each other.

Sharon N said...

In F2 with anyone, I think Kaycee would win. Nobody has developed a dislike for her or has cause to blame her for very much.

If Kaycee is with either Tyler and Brett: the Jury will have figured out Tyler has been the leader of the gang that evicted them - bitter. Brett has left GBMs for each of them that won't encourage votes for him - bitter.


monty924 said...

Of all the casuals that I know and have talked to, I'd 90% of them want a Tyler/KC final 2 and they're convinced that Tyler beats anyone left. I don't think he'd beat KC under any circumstance. Too many FOUTTE in the jury. I say KC would win that match up. My casual friends also love Brett.

Sharon N said...

Monty,

Agree, especially if KC wins more comps. But, jurys are funky things and Fessy is in Jury. Will he be inclined to influence the Shaggy crew that the winner needs to be whoever wins the most comps?

And then there's the fact that Fessy also showed his misogynistic side after he was beaten, of all things, by a GIRL. If so, that might count against KC... who just happens to be the GIRL who beat him.

Cheryl in NC said...

I think Kaycee can beat Tyler in the final 2 especially if all his final 2 deals come out in the open to them all.But I don't think either one will take each other...I also think if either are in the final 2 with someone else,they win hands down.

Petals said...

Friend, I love Brett! Tyler wins against ANYONE except Kaycee. The two of them will be the Battle Royale of BB.

In other news: I'm v upset about the FORTY YEAR OLD claim against Les Moonves, which has driven him away from his lifelong career in showbiz. Isn't there a statute of limitations on sexual harassment claims? ( I was assaulted umpteen years ago, too, but you don't see me going after those guys! MOVE ON!)

Petals said...

PS - I think it's sad that Hayleigh will go home this week, when she wants so badly to stay & play.
Whereas Sam is just a houseplant, doesn't know or care what's going on.

monty924 said...

Good points, Sharon and Cheryl and yes, I agree with you too Petals on the entire shake-up at CBS now. I don't agree about Haleigh. She hasn't played any better than Sam in my opinion. It's a tie for me and I like Sam better. :)))

Sharon N said...

I liked Sam at the beginning > not so much now.
Haleigh > never did...too much of a ninny for my taste.

cctru said...

I think the uproar over missing their family just kind of feeds off each other. One person feels the need to miss their family more than the next.
In the past (maybe Survivor more) the jury sometimes goes with the best player even if they were 'wronged'. Not sure if BB follows that ever?