Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Survivor: David vs. Goliath - Hyping it!


Since the Big Brother live feeds are probably down until the show airs tomorrow on the West Coast (yes, the Wednesday eviction is taped) ... what better time to start in with Survivor?

Next Wednesday night, September 26, we'll have a full night of television starting with the Survivor: David vs. Goliath premiere and ending with the Big Brother 20 season finale.

Yes, there will be a blog pool for the show -- Lifeguard Laurie has once again volunteered her services! Please do NOT sign up for the pool on this post. I will open the pool sign ups on a post just for that task. That should be Friday morning.

Without further ado right now, let's go to some videos!







8 comments:

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie can someone sign me up for the Survivor pool in case I am not back online then. Thanks.

Jackie S. said...

Yes, Glenn ... due to your relationship with Florence, I will make sure you're on the list!

Sharon N said...

Thank you for all you do, and for posting the video clips.

Interesting concept.
Unlike Goliaths, the Davids have had scrap for most of what they have in life.
In a very real way, that can be an advantage too.

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Jackie! Right now power is on. We are hoping the Cape fear river doesn't overflow its banks. The tree is still across my power line.

Judi Sweeney said...

You know us so well Jackie.... I was immediately getting ready to sign up here! LOL... That you for getting us ready for Survivor!!!

Judi Sweeney said...

I’ve been praying for you Glenn and hope everything comes together soon!

Jackie S. said...

Glenn - I remember my power problems here after Sandy. My power would comeback on for a few hours, then out a few days. I totally understand.

Nickelpeed said...

I can not wait for Survivor.

Glenn, been praying for you and my other friends in NC. Just stay safe. I remember when Hugo came in land in SC. The winds were still 90 mph. Needless to say, it spouted 27 tornadoes. Our house was breathing in and out. We didn't have power for 3 weeks. Cable was out for 3 months. I really sympathize for all of you. It's a horrible situation.