Wednesday, May 08, 2019

The Amazing Race 31: Episode 4 Blog Party

Wherever will we race to tonight? Since last week was a nonPhilimination, we know one team will be heading home tonight. Well, they don't actually go home. They get to be on a very cool vacation for the amount of time other teams run. Supposedly, that's to quell spoilers when a team gets home early. However, since they really do race in public, the teams are seen as they race. No way to stop that!

I'll update this entry with the major events as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh this page to get the latest news! As always, the party is in the comments area -- feel free to join in on the fun!

Here are the latest standings in the blog pool from SueGee. Strangely … they're just like last week! An nonPhilimination will do that --

From Big Brother
Rachel & Eliza -- Delee, Nickelpeed
Nicole & Victor -- Jackie, Jennifer, Jenna G
Janelle & Britney -- Donna in FL, David, Monty924

From Survivor
Corinne & Eliza -- Dr_Celine, Caela, Willie J
Chis & Bret -- Paula B., Megan in NC, SueGee

From TAR
Colin & Christie -- Donna NY, Petals
Becca & Floyd -- Merrilee, Judi Sweeney, Glenn Allen
Leo & Jamal -- Kelsey NY, Indiana Jane, Cheryl in NC
Tyler & Korey -- Sharon N, Ed in Ohio

Philiminated
Art & JJ
Rupert & Laura

Ready? Let's GO!

Nine teams remain. Who will be eliminated next?

Teams have to go to Snowtown, Saigon. It's going to be a gathering point as it doesn't open until 6:30am. Once inside, they slide down through the snow going for a clue. 

Bret and Chris have their Speed Bump -- fill up container with snowballs and deliver in Ho Chi Minh City. Teams are heading to the city. Rachel is all irked because Eliza tried to steal their taxi.

Roadblock -- must learn motor bike skills to pass drivers test on one.

The Afghanimals get through the Roadblock first followed by Elissa and Rachel. 

Detour - Irritation or Irrigation. Deliver fish or build irrigation wheel.

Cprinne and Eliza are the only ones remaining at the Roadblock/ Even Chris and Bret did their Speed Bump and passed them on by.

Once again Colin/Christie and Nicole/Victor are leading heading towards the Pit Stop.

Pit Stop order:
1. Colin/Christie -- win a trip to the Dominican Republic
2. Nicole/Victor
3. Chris/Bret
4. Becca/Floyd
5. Tyler/Korey
6. Leo/Jamal
7. Janelle/Britney
8. Rachel/Elissa
9. Corinne/Eliza -- Philiminated, not full of grace and dignity, either.

Due to the Survivor finale next week, The Amazing Race won't return until the 22nd.

88 comments:

monty924 said...

Will probably just be floating in the deep end this hour. Too much stuff to do tonight.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Monty again.

Jenna G said...

My pool picks Victor and Nicole are doing pretty well. They're so cute, and work well together.

jennifer said...

Jenna, agreed my family gave me a hard time about Nick/Vic and they are killing it!!!

monty924 said...

I'm loving watching Nicole and Victor on the race. This was filmed so long ago and you can tell that they're a "REAL" couple. Love them!

SueGee said...

Hi everyone!! Just caught up on Survivor and here to stay tonight!

Squeegee

Jackie S. said...

I'm a bit surprised how well Nichole and Victor are doing so far. They NEED to keep doing better than Rachel and Elissa! Just because, of course.

SueGee said...

And I'm promptly thrown out of the room by the demons of the internet!

Jenna G said...

Oh and I looked up real quick and you can't use a stolen immunity idol...I thought you could, but I was wrong. I guess they hide it so hard so others wouldn't know about it, but the 99% of the time they go shoot their mouths off about it so why bother hiding it? Just sayin....

Ed in Ohio said...

My pool picks are Tyler & Korey....but I'm sercretly (ssshhhh!) rooting for Jannelle & Britney

tbc said...

Pink team, please come in last

Jenna G said...

They're my second favorites after my pool pick.

Ed in Ohio said...

Taxi drama

jennifer said...

Yes!!

Jenna G said...

That looks hard!

tbc said...

Hmmm, that major balance is helping...

Nickelpeed said...

Hi every one. Just checking in. Will be in and out most of this episode.

I love Nic and Vic. My pool pick is Elissa and Rachel.

monty924 said...

Rachel's pouting face always cracks me up

Nickelpeed said...

Come on Vic!!!

Yay Elissa

jennifer said...

I’m sorry, but I just can’t with Rachel and Elisa’s lips!

Nickelpeed said...

I hope Eliza falls over and over. Shouldn't say that, but....

SueGee said...

Someone call a bad Taxi driver for Rachael!!

Nickelpeed said...

I know, Jennifer. Why in the world blow them up like that????? I bet if they stuck their head out a moving car, they'd give them a black eye!!!

monty924 said...

Jennifer, I think Elissa needs some more pumped into her lips. They aren't plump enough! LOL, kidding. It's cartoonish really.

SueGee said...

Good one Penny. I do think Elissa's are worse than Rachael

monty924 said...

SueGee, 100% worse than Rachel's.

Ed in Ohio said...

LOL Penny! I can picture them 'quivering' in the wind

Jenna G said...

I know someone close to me who did that and her lips are ruined forever. Her lip line is a mess...the upkeep is very expensive. She used a very legit doc...it's not good all around.

SueGee said...

Maybe we will get to see them parachute or bungee jump this season and their lips will be flapping

Glenn Allen said...

I have Team fun and am also pulling for Big Brother teams,

Nickelpeed said...

Floyd and Becca would be so fun to be around.

Jenna G said...

Oh no Janelle

Nickelpeed said...

That is so funny, SueGee. LOLOLOL

Ed in Ohio said...

Uh oh Janey fell

Nickelpeed said...

Come on Janey~!!

Jenna G said...

Yay she did it!

monty924 said...

Love Britney

Nickelpeed said...

Eliza and Corrine are so arrogant sometimes. This will knock them down a peg or two.

SueGee said...

Next week is the finale for Survivor and there is no TAR boo-hoo

Nickelpeed said...

Dang, I have things to do, but this is interesting!

Nic and Vic and Janey and Brit are my favorites. I'm cheering for Elissa and Rachel because they're my pool pick.

Nickelpeed said...

I can't believe it's the Survivor finale all ready. I know it's always close to or on Mother's Day, but wow!

SueGee said...

And two weeks from today I leave on my great adventure...first trip to Europe, first cruise...

Ed in Ohio said...

Sounds great SueGee…...enjoy!!

Jenna G said...

How cool, that's exciting!

Nickelpeed said...

How fun, Sue Gee!!! I loved Europe. It is so gorgeous! Where you stopping?

Nickelpeed said...

When I as in Europe, the worst crime was pick pocketing.

SueGee said...

we start in Rome and cruise through the Greek Isles. Stop at Athens & Naples too. Can't wait!

Jenna G said...

Oh gosh, finally...lol everyone cheering

monty924 said...

Awesome, SueGee. Enjoy your trip.

jennifer said...

That sounds amazing! Take lots of pictures!!!

Jenna G said...

Whooo hooo Nick and Vic in first!

Nickelpeed said...

I don't want my pool pick to be last.

Nickelpeed said...

You'll have so, so much fun!! Rome is crazy. The Sistine Chapel is gorgeous! Naples has some of the best ice (cream) ever!

Jenna G said...

I think they'll be fine...the pink ladies are way behind.

Jenna G said...

Oh they got first...I missed something. Oh well. Nick and Vic are doing just fine.

jennifer said...

Nic and Vic..... woooohooooo

Glenn Allen said...

Have Fun SueGee. I went to Italy and Switzerland when I was in the National Guard!

Jenna G said...

Oh that's so nice of him to recognize them for doing so well.

monty924 said...

Have to duck out early. Thank you Jackie and everyone for the company tonight. See you next week!

Jenna G said...

Bye Monty have a great week!

Nickelpeed said...

Shoot, I'll be so mad if they make it. Dang, come on Rachel and Elissa!

SueGee said...

Night Monty

Nickelpeed said...

See you, Monty!

Ed in Ohio said...

'Nite Homiee!

Nickelpeed said...

Okay, I really need to duck out! Thank you so much, Jackie. See those who watch Survivor, next week!!

Jenna G said...

Oh this is a nail biter. I think they'll make it though.

Glenn Allen said...

Rachel and Elssa needed to do the boats. Elissa wouldn't listen to Rachel.

Jenna G said...

Bye Penny, have a great week!

SueGee said...

Night Penny!

jennifer said...

The editing gets me on pins and needles!!!

Jenna G said...

Yes they keep you guessing.

Jenna G said...

They need to slow down spinning it.

Jenna G said...

It's a foot race to the finish!

jennifer said...

Yay janey and Britt

jennifer said...

Good job Big Brother!!

Jenna G said...

Oh my, they just made it!

Ed in Ohio said...

Close finish!

Jenna G said...

Bad attitude! You deserve to lose!

Nickelpeed said...

Back! Boy Eliza and Corrine have not changed at all, have they?

SueGee said...

Another Survivor team bites the dust!!

jennifer said...

Attitudes can be ugly

Jenna G said...

Nite all! Thanks Jackie for all you do for us. Have a wonderful week everyone!

jennifer said...

Good night everyone and have a wonderful week, until next week 🤗

Ed in Ohio said...

G'nite everybody!

Thanks Jackie!

SueGee said...

Now on to the basketball game!! Night everyone!!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Boy Chacha 4423 said...

Good for team Survivor for being eliminated because they are team Hate

SusanS. said...

Sooooo glad Corinne & Eliza are gone. Such mean-spirited people.