Thursday, September 05, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Thursday - September 5

Hmm … can't play in upcoming HOH

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Repetitive Rats:
  • I know I've complained about chess being boring during past seasons.
  • This season I found out that backgammon is just as boring.
  • I've come to the conclusion that board games are bored games if you're just watching them. Playing them is another matter entirely.
  • Despite like, a day, like, with Jessica running around campaigning and singing her sad song, it seems to be all for naught.
  • The only real question about the Jess eviction will be whether it will be another sheeple house vote or not.
  • With Cliff working on Christie, he might have flipped her vote.
  • If Christie votes for Jess to go, so should Tommy.
  • If Jess gets voted out by a unanimous vote it will give her more insecurities about being an "outsider."
  • I learned much after my childhood years and well by the time I was her age, to embrace my outsiderisms. My own particular weirdness grew on me and I found out more people like me than I thought at one time in my life.
  • She needs to get over it.
  • Or, not go on a show like Big Brother.
  • I also learned I would never put myself in that position. That would be asking for the men in the white coats to take me away.
  • Haha, hoho, heehee.
  • For not having won anything, Nicole has worked her way into favor with so many.
  • She might have messed up the love from Christie, though.
  • In a long talk which set the stage for Cliff's campaign to Christie, Nicole got her to trust her enough to swear on her nonexistent sister that if she (Christie) won HoH, she'd go after Holly and Jackson.
  • Of course, in solidifying her standing with Holly and Jackson, Nicole told them all about her conversation with Christie.
  • If that gets back to Christie, there would go the Nicole love.
  • While Nicole did/does have the opportunity to work with either couple -- Jackson/Holly or Tommy/Christie, she's chosen the pair she thinks is stronger -- Jackson/Holly.
  • I'm not sure that's the case heading into the double eviction.
  • Jackson can't play for the first HoH round of the night and Holly is quite sick. That would necessitate a Cliff or Nicole win which we know is probably unlikely (but would be welcomed by me).
  • I just can't see Christie as a power player in comps. She foolishly throws comps she should try to win and fails at winning ones that are important to her game.
  • Tommy, on the other hand, was holding back for much of the season. At this point he's already exposed his working with Christie, so he has nothing to lose and all to gain by winning.
  • No, still their secret about knowing each other so long and so well remains unknown to all the others in the house.
  • They have decided that it's quite a strong possibility that they're heading into a double tonight.
  • In other news, they made little homemade puppets. That was more fun to watch them playing with them rather than watching them play a board game.
  • Christie named hers Ariel and set it on the table to "take a nap."
  • The BB voice announced, "Ariel, no napping." Christie laugh so hard she snorted and cried.
  • I can't see how she claims to not be a crier outside the house. Heck, she cries when she laughs.
  • So, there you have it. 
  • Jess will be talking to Julie tonight unless worlds collide or something today.
  • And, we should have a show more interesting than the live feeds and definitely more interesting than the Holly/Jackson snit filler that we saw on Sunday's show.

Hmm … is sick heading into the double

Tommy told Nicole he'd vote for her to win

Like, I'm about to be an outcast outcast

Handmade puppets, Ariel is center.

Not going anywhere, at least in the first round

13 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks for the update Jackie! You’re right, Christie is a cryer! We all have our own insecurities and I would NEVER go on BB or Survivor where you are constantly being judged! I am the forever Cheerleader on the sidelines! Smiling... I’m eager for tonight’s game playing!

CherryPie said...

Thanks Jackie...tonight ought to be really in teresting. Can't wait!

Jackie S. said...

Just an FYI -- Big Brother has been renewed for the BB22 season with Julie Chen hosting.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi everyone. I hope to be able to see tonights DE. We are starting to get some wind and Rain from Hurricane Dorian. Nicole as HOH during the double would be interesting since she seems to take a while to decide on what to do. Only having a couple of Mins to make noms would be interesting.

Sharon N said...

Jackie,
Thank you for the latest update, and info on BB22.
I hope they keep it to the summer and eliminate the 'celebrity' edition.

Glenn,
Hope you are able to stay safe from Dorian and won't have damage.
If Nicole were to win the 1st HOH, I don't think she'd have a problem.
Several times, she's said that she'd put up Christie and Tommy.


T-Town Chick said...

Stay safe Glenn. My husband and I have been traveling a lot and I’m currently in Asheville North Carolina so I’ll miss tonight’s show...again. Weather here is great but we’re not by the coast.

Jackie S. said...

News was out months ago that Celeb BB was canceled. As for Dorian, it won't be bad here -- just another sometimes stormy wet day. There might be coast erosion and rough seas, but I'm at least ten miles from the nearest shore point. It should be a tropical depression by the time it gets here and stay out to sea.

Judi Sweeney said...

Everyone who’s dealing with Dorian’s rath, please stay safe! So glad there won’t be a celebrity BB! Soo you all tonight!

Dr_Celine said...

Who will likely be the SECOND evictee tonight? Thoughts?

monty924 said...

Stay safe Glenn!!

Jackie S. said...

Dr_Celine -- All depends on who wins HoH.

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Monty!

Anonymous said...

Oh I really enjoyed Celeb BB!