Friday, September 06, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds - No Second HOH Yet - Sept. 6

Just a quick note to let you know that, for some odd reason, the HoH comp was NOT played last night. The feeds were blocked for a few hours, thought it was being played, but nope. 

I think there might have been technical issues. As with other production things, they can't talk about whatever is going on other than they're expecting HOH to play out today. After the feeds returned from the blockage, no one seemed to be hurt and it didn't sound like they played at all. They didn't mention Bayleigh and Swaggy being there. However, on Twitter both of them said they arrived there yesterday. 

Nicole got her HoH basket with goodies and photos. But they didn't let her have the HoH room, not even for the one night.

So ... I don't know. I figured you should know what I don't know. When I do know, I'll let you know.

9 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks for the update Jackie!!!

Bizaro22 said...

Cliff mentioned last night while talking to Sharon/cameras about having his first asthma attack. With his attack and Holly being sick, I think they just decided to postpone it. Who know.....

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Jackie. I made it safely through the Hurricane.

Sharon N said...

Thank you for the update Jackie.

Comp delay could have been like Jackie thought.. technical issues. Especially after Tommy started to say something last night and Cliff interrupted, saying we're not supposed to talk about (whatever). Unless something is mentioned by the HGs, I doubt we'll find out for sure.

Glad to know you made it through the hurricane ok Glenn.

chrob61 said...

Thank you Jackie for the update!

Jackie S. said...

Yay, Glenn!

Judi Sweeney said...

I am watching BBAD and I liked Nicole before... but WOW I just love that girl AND her family! Such a touching letter and basket! Even made this lady’s eyes tear up watching!

Glad you’re safe Glenn! Thanks again Jackie!

Brandi said...

I think Jackson won the HOH

Pinky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.