Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Survivor 43: Episode 8 Blog Non-Party PLUS The Amazing Race 34 Non-Party - November 9

 


Folks, my apologies. I'm having technical difficulties with a dead television and a new one somehow delayed in transit (or stolen). I blog on my desktop computer with the now-dead TV nearby. I experimented with streaming on my phone and I just can't put it anywhere where I can see it clearly and it's not in the way of my keyboard.

So, I will be passing on blogging both shows tonight. All should be resolved by next week. Feel free to party in the comments, though.

SueGee has updated the blog pools -- here they are:

SURVIVOR
Cody       Cheryl in NC, ChicMc
Noelle     MikesGirl, Tammy
Jesse       AprilW, Donna in AL
Cassidy     Cherrypie, Kelsey NY
Karla       Glenn Allen, monty924
James     DonnaNY, Krysta Gibson
Ryan       John Cantrell, Jackie
Gabler     Donna in FL, Joanne Victoria
Owen    Mike Barer, SueGee
Sami      Brenda, Indiana Jane
Jeanine     Laura. Auntie Leigh

Snuffed Out
Morriah
Justine 
Nneka  
Lindsay 
Geo
Elie
Dwight
******************************


Aubrey & David -- Donna in FL, Dr Celine, Skyriverblue
Derek & Claire -- Beachbound Gmom, ChicMc, Donna NY
Emily & Molly -- Joanne Victoria, Judi Sweeney, Sharon N
Luis & Michelle -- Andi, Mikes Girl, RJMnSC
Marcus & Michael -- Brenda, Chrob61, Nickelpeed
Quinton & Mattie -- Donna in Alabama, monty924, Sharon C

PHILIMINATED
Aastha & Nina
Tim & Rex
Rich & Dom
Linton & Sharik
Abby & Will (Covid)
Glenda & Lumumba

Have fun!

5 comments:

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie I hope you get everything fixed. Hi Everyone, that follows!

Glenn Allen said...

Jessie has Jeanine's Idol that everyone thinks went home.

Glenn Allen said...

Owen wins Immunity after 5 players sat out the Challenge to get Rice from Jeff.

Glenn Allen said...

Jeanine voted out.

Brenda said...

Jackie I hope everything gets fixed!