Sunday, February 12, 2006

'Love Monkey' Canceled :-(

Oh, fine. I start liking a show which is different, refreshing, not in the crime/government/etc., genres and they cancel it after three episodes!

'Love Monkey' was in the time slot for the premiere of 'The Amazing Race.' I knew that. I thought that they'd juggle; one would be on at 9 PM, the other at 10. It didn't matter to me. I love TAR and was falling in love with the Monkey. But, no... with the announcement of the new drama 'The Unit' -- I thought 'Love Monkey' would move to another night, another time slot.

They didn't even give it a chance.

CBS Cages "Love Monkey" - Feb 09, 2006 - E! Online News

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so pissed! I love that show! Love Monkey was a bit different than other shows on tv but it had a great cast. CBS didn't even give it a fair chance.
ncbblue

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH! I can't believe they cancelled it. It was one of the best new shows I have seen in a long time.

Anonymous said...

They never gave it a chance. Great show!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

They never gave it a chance. Great show!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so disappointed! This was a great show that just needed a little time to let people find it. How can they seriously decide a show isn't getting enough viewers after only three episodes??? CBS needs to give it another chance.

Anonymous said...

I liked Ed, but didn't catch this show when it first aired (I'm watching reruns on VH1 now). I know that the show is based on a book, but the name Love Monkey is what kept me from watching it originally. The first shows weren't so much about his "swinging from limb to limb" like the namesake suggests, rather a guy working for music labels. Now that I'm watching the reruns, I wish that it wasn't canceled.