Friday, February 10, 2006

New 'Amazing Race 9' Cast: A Closer Look at Joni Glaze & Lisa Hinds

Joni Glaze is a children's minister, age 44, living in Katy, Texas. Lisa Hinds is a realtor/artist, age 48, from Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. They're the SISTERS for 'The Amazing Race 9.'

From their official CBS bio:
They're seeking to reconnect with each other and make up for lost time as they've lived apart for 20 years -- oh, they probably wouldn't mind winning a million dollars while reconnecting, I'm sure.

Lisa is a mother of two who has been married for seven years. She has her own art gallery and describes herself as smart, determined and competitive. Joni also has two children and she's been married for ten years. She's never traveled outside of the United States. From the bio - "Funny and headstrong, Join claims to be a people person who is much more patient than her teammate."

The sisters describe themselves as loud, rambunctious and TALL. Both are over 6 feet tall. What would they do with the winnings if they win? Some plastic surgery.

Hmm... I'm not sure how long these two will last. Sisters on the show haven't had a great track record and at least one of these two has traveled very little, plus I see nothing in their bios to tell me they're physically fit or ever have been involved in any kind of athletics. I have a feeling they may be enjoyable to watch and I think they're going to have a great time. Win? I don't think so.

* All of my 'Amazing Race' blog entries can be found linked here.

No comments: