Sunday, February 12, 2006

New 'Amazing Race 9' Cast: A Closer Look at Monica Cayce & Joseph Meadows

Monica Cayce is a 23 year old student hailing from Fayetteville, Arkansas. Joseph Meadows is a 23 year old homebuilder from Forth Smith, Arkansas. Their TAR-dubbed relationship? They're a DATING couple.

From their official Amazing Race bio:
Ah, they met at a bar (always classic) and have been dating for three years. The say they're fun-loving. I'm sure we'll find out just how fun-loving they are! "Joseph describes himself as confident and funny, while Monica is independent and tenacious." They both like country music, wakeboarding and traveling. Monice has an excellent incentive to win the million dollars -- she wants to pay off her student loans. They both hope the race will bring them even closer together and bond them for life.

Well. I'm not getting a ton of insight into them from the bio. I think I like them, but I don't know for sure. I don't think they'll be a bickering couple (phew!), so that's a good thing. They seem to be wholesome, feet on the ground kind of folks. I guess we'll see!

On the web:
Today's THV KTHV Little Rock

Remember! All of my 'Amazing Race' blog entries are linked on 'Amazing Race 9' Blog Entries for ease in reading. :-)

No comments: