Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tip Jar?

A few folks, one in particular, keep telling me to get something started with PayPal to help cover the costs of my time, live feeds, Internet access and such. This blog itself is on a free server (yes, I heartily recommend Blogger.com).

To appease her and, who knows -- maybe I can retire my day job sometime before I'm 90 -- here goes:



I'm not quite sure how it will work and I've added a button to the sidebar on the right.

But, y'know... I do this for the love of television. Really!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! You're offering a service that is unbeatable at any price...I'm proud of you.

Hmmm...perhaps one of these days we'll be watching you on The Apprentice?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

And thank you for appeasing me...lol!

Anonymous said...

i'll donate too! i check your site atleast twice a day for ALLL my favorit show spoilers!! ( i wish you were doing rockstar supernova lol too)

Anonymous said...

i try to hit paypal and make donation but nothing happens

Jackie S. said...

The link on the right sidebar works. Right now, there is a bit of a lag as I wasn't set up for this with PayPal and they're in the midst of verifying my account. Unfortunately, I think it will only take actual PayPal payments, no credit cards. I'd have to pay for a business account with them to take credit cards.

I thank those who have made a donation so far and hope to have all straightened out within a day or two.