Thursday, September 14, 2006

'Survivor 13: Cook Islands' - East Coast Update - Tribal Reward/Immunity

The challenge is for both Immunity and Reward (fire). The first tribe to complete gets Immunity and a fire-making kit. The next two get Immunity and a flint.

Puka (Asian) wins the challenge.
Aitu (Latino) wins 2nd place.
Raro (Caucasian) wins 3rd.

Hiki (African-American) lost.

Tribal Council going home.

Losing tribe can pick one person from any of the other tribes to spend to Exile Island for two nights. One bag of water, machete, pot. There is a hidden Immunity Idol there.

Jeff noticed the two men on the team decided who would go, not the women.
"Karma is a Bizzle," mumbled Nathan. At least that's what it sounded like he said - clue to AOL/Gold Rush.

They chose to send Jonathan to Exile Island for stealing Yul's chicken.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi everybody! Let's get started. I hope they vote out Se. I don't like him already. Mainly because he ignored the women and he and the other guy decided who to send to exile island. On the whole I liek their tribe the best though cause they're witty.
W

Anonymous said...

thank u jackie!! i still miss bb LOLOL... debi in calif

Anonymous said...

Ok Folks, I am the one that mentioned that a certain ethnic group would be at a disadvantage with the water comps. Did you happen to notice that one of the AFAM (African-American) women said in her first "interview" that she wanted to prove that Black people can swim???? See, even they know this so I was not being racist and they did come in last tonight. AFAM's can run faster because they have a longer calcaneus heal bone.

Hey, this race thing might actually be a learning experience if everyone doesn't get so sensitive & politically correct.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie
This is the way a reality show is supposed to be. You meet everyone at the same time and get to LEARN who you like and don't like instead of all star shows where you come in knowing who's good and who's nasty. This Survivor show should be interesting and fun to watch and I'm really looking forward to your blog as I have since I found it. Good work..Thanks

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Are you blogging the Amazing Race? If you are, how do I find you?

Anonymous said...

I found the blog for the Amazing Race. I'm new to this blog stuff so it takes me a little longer/