Monday, September 18, 2006

'Survivor 13: Cook Islands' - Newsy Bits


A new show airs Thursday, but let's not forget it was Sekou, first man off the island, last Thursday. Tonight he'll be on the Late Show with David Letterman. Now, I'm not sure how that will go. I thought he stopped having the castoffs on and he obviously was never thrilled about having to have them on. But, I'm a Letterman fan and I'm a Survivor fan, so I'll be watching.

The Survivor Fever site has a transcript of Sekou's The Early Show segment, and the Survivor Sucks site has the transcripts of the Survivor Insider videos from the CBS site up and ready for the reading

Off the Survivor topic a bit, but still newsy:

Blog readers are sharing clues and answering questions in 'AOL/Gold Rush' Clues Meet Up - the blog entry specifically for those playing the game. I hope one of our readers wins!

And, way way off topic... any American Idol fans out there? Do you recall the brouhaha with Paula and Corey Clark? Welp, he was arrested again... Former American Idol Finalist Arrested. What a gentleman and a scholar, eh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Letterman stopped having the Survivor losers after Richard Hatch got naked on the stage... Oh well.

Anonymous said...

american idol rocks

Anonymous said...

LOVE your site...thanks

Anonymous said...

I fell asleep before he came on David Letterman. I'm sure it was the obligatory 1-2 minutes. Oh, well. Thursday is on it's way. Are you going to give us a hint of who leaves?

Dove

Anonymous said...

No! Please, no hints!

Anonymous said...

Hints..Yes...Hints if you have any! the others can look away