Friday, September 29, 2006

TV Newsy Bits and Bloggy Bits, Too

I'm in the midst of updating my blog sidebar and I should have all the links I want in there by the end of the weekend. For those of you following the AOL/Gold Rush Game, there is now a nifty handy dandy link right in the main blog sidebar.

I've also added the main network site links for Lost, Survivor, and The Amazing Race. When I get all of it done, I will also include various websites about the shows so readers can easily access them.

I also will be making entries for a few shows I don't watch and those "meet up" entries will be listed there for folks to discuss the shows. So far on my list I have Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, and I'm thinking ER. Any other discussion forum posts you want?

In other TV-related news (hence TV Newsy Bits):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed! Thank you Jackie for the sidebars, I was going up and down on the main page! You do an awesome job keeping your fans on top of things!

H♥lly

Anonymous said...

I love Greys but CSI has been fantastic so far this season. I think the competition has been great for the show and given it new life. I found myself wanting to watch CSI before Grey's this week.