Wednesday, December 13, 2006

TV Newsy Bits - Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Some blog readers will be pleased to know I watched Criminal Minds tonight and enjoyed it once again. To me, the only drawback is that I guessed the real killer and the character's secret much too soon.

What's the buzz?

Well, I poked around that big ol' Internet and found a few television-related Newsy Bits for y'all:
  • The Reality TV Calendar website has some Survivor 13: Cook Islands spoilers... or not. In reading the article, it seems the writer's sources even have conflicting information. So, it's dueling spoilers, if it's spoilers at all. If you're anti-spoiler, don't go there. But, if you want food for thought, visit the page.
  • In this article from The Windy City Times, Survivor contestant Brad Virata talks about his sexuality (which was never mentioned on the show) and gives some behind-the-scenes insight into the experience.
  • In yet another Survivor-related article, Adam Gentry's hometown wonders if he'll make the cut.
  • Actor Peter Boyle died today at the age of 71. While this AOL News story goes into detail, I have to admit that I was never a fan of Everybody Loves Raymond (some of us didn't). However, I was a fan of his due to his work on both Joe and Taxi Driver. He did a tremendous job with both movies. May he rest in peace.
  • Reality News Online (RNO) has up the latest transcripts from the Amazing Race 10 Insider videos from the CBS website. Although the show is over, they're still interesting and add some tidbits we didn't get to see on television.
  • TV News- Reality Show Pays Suspects to Air Faces - AOL News - Yikes. I don't know what to say about that one!

Today's "I Heard It On TV" Quote: "Homicide needs no metaphor. Homicide just is." - Frank Pembleton (Andre Braugher) on Homicide: Life on the Street

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie, try watching Top Chef...it's really good. Love to have your commentary on this show. I think it would generate a lot of interest. Sort of a Big Brother in that they all the competitors live together, but they have to work together, compete against one another and actually WORK! Check it out. Wednesday night 10 p.m.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I absolutely adore HLOTS.