Thursday, January 04, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Thursday, January 4, 2006

Happy Thursday to everyone! Yes, I have your TV Newsy Bits hot, or at the very least, warm off the presses. These are entertainment-related news stories I found throughout the Internet which caught my interest. And, as they caught my interest, I'm sure most will catch your interest, as well.
  • This one is a hoot - CANOE -- JAM! Television: New reality show plops white rappers into South Bronx to battle for $100,000 - Ice, Ice, Baby...!
  • Although casting for Big Brother 8 won't be finalized for months, the Jokers Updates site decided to take matters in their own hands and give advice to applicants. Hey, woo the Internet! No grey sweatpants everyday, no diva white robes every day. And, most importantly, don't give shout-outs to your parents while in a sexual act.
  • Reality News Online has posted an interview with Rob and Kimberly from Amazing Race 10. Like others before them, they think Peter was edited to make him look worse than he really is. They liked Tom and Terry. No marriage announcements, but Rob and Kimberly are still a couple.
  • Reality TV Magazine has confirmed that Jonathan Baker and Victoria Fuller will not be in the upcoming Amazing Race 11: All Stars. They mention other teams which will be on the show (previously mentioned right here).
  • In other quasi-Amazing Race news, previous winner Reichen Lehmkuhl is suing blogger Perez Hilton for writing unflattering statements about him. Yipes. Isn't Reichen soooo good-looking? (Covering my bases here.)
  • Reality TV Magazine has the latest scoop on what some of the past American Idol contestants are doing - Bucky now has a record deal, Mandisa is writing a book and more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Jackie

I have a question about Jennelle from big brother. Do you remember the NFL player she was or is dating? and what team he's on?
Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Do you know the dates that the new Survivor & Amazing Race will be?

Jackie S. said...

Anon @ 2:08 - I know she wasn't mentioning the name, but it seems to me that it did leak out at one point. But, for the life of me, I can't recall.

Anon @ 2:13 - I believe Survivor starts right around Super Bowl time. I'll post the exact date a lot before it starts. TAR usually starts a few weeks after that.