Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tonight's Schedule: 'Survivor 14: Fiji' - 'American Idol 6' Results Show - 'Lost'

It's going to be a busy night for me (and my TV). Here's the lowdown:

8 PM EDT: Survivor 14: Fiji - I'll post East Coast Updates on important events and the boot as the show airs here in the NYC area. A full review/recap should be posted late tonight.

9 PM EDT: American Idol 6 Results Show - Stop back here by 9:30 PM EDT to see who got voted off the show, as well as the entire bottom three. I'll be posting and updating an East Coast Update entry as the show progresses, but won't be writing full review/recap later.

10 PM EDT: Lost - I'll be watching, taking screen shots, and writing notes. Due to the late hour (and the fact that my Survivor recap probably won't be up yet), a full review/recap should be posted sometime early tomorrow evening after I return home from work.

Stop on back!

No comments: