Saturday, March 31, 2007

TV Newsy Bits - Saturday, March 31, 2007

Jackie's TV Newsy Bits
I'm finally feeling better after a bout with a stomach bug. Phew! It took a few days.

In TV Newsy Bits I found out and about the web:


  • The Survivor Fever site has a transcription of Rocky's appearance on The Early Show. Rocky, of course, is the beloved (heh) most recent castaway on Survivor 14: Fiji.
  • Can't get enough Rocky? Reality News Online also has an interview with him.
  • According to Celebrity Spider, Dancing With the Stars Heather Mills is terrified of the jive. Will those bets pay off?
  • TVGuide.com has an interesting interview with Michael Emerson, concentrating on the Lost character he plays... Ben. I think he does a tremendous job in the role.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!

Just wanted to drop a note to say that I am glad you are feeling a bit more like yourself, and definitely on the mend!

I hope you have a great weekend!

dla

Anonymous said...

PS: Here is a bit more info on Howard Stern and Vote For The Worst.

This is just sad.

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/articles/_a/howard-stern-is-trying-to-kill-your-idol/20070331094009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

dla

Sydney said...

HI Jackie - so glad you're feeling better... how could you get that and not drop the ball at all on the blog?!?

Read the two Rocky articles. Interstingly he said almost teh same tihngs verbatim in each... he's prepared!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks, DLA - I'm so glad to be feeling better. I should have shed some weight, though. (Grr) I'm going to use that link in Newsy Bits - excellent article, though aggravating! Thank you!

Sydney - I missed a day and a half at the real job and, after working Friday, I pretty much came home and conked out. So, I didn't write on Friday night at all.

Anonymous said...

Jackie,

Here is another good link I just found if you want to see AI exit interviews in one place. :)

http://television.aol.com/tv-celebrity-interviews/american-idol-exit-interviews

Have a great day!!

dla