Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Looking at the BB11 Application

Since the application is online now at the CBS site, I thought I'd have some fun with a part of it. You're welcome to supply your answers, too!

Section IV: Your Chance to be Creative
53
List the three adjectives that best describe you.
Loquacious, cantankerous, intelligent

54
If you could hold any political office, what would it be and why?
Why would I want to do that? Hmmm ... nope, don't want to, thank you anyway.

55a
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
Still being alive and yet crazy after all these years. That and the fact I don't end sentences with prepositions much these days.

55b
What are you most ashamed of, either now or in your past?
I'm too ashamed to say.

56
Describe your perfect day.
When I've got no deeds to do, no promises to keep, I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep ... and feelin' groovy.

57
Who is your hero and why?
Spider-Man. Because he can do anything a spider can. Duh.

58
List three (3) items you would take with you into the Big Brother house if allowed and why.
My privacy, my sanity, and my cat. I'm a private person, I need my mind, and my cat would freak out without me.

59
Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, what was it like?
No, but I think that most of the people on nude beaches are probably the types who should be clothed ... heavily.

60
Finish this sentence: “My life's motto is…”
"Gotta make the donuts."

61
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?
Become an eccentric recluse.

62
What types of people would you choose to have living with you in the “Big Brother” house?
Intelligent but not pompous, people who don't cuss every other word, people without loud or shrieking voices.

63
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house?
Gypsies, tramps, and thieves.

64
What would irritate you about living in a house with about a dozen other people?
The dozen other people.

65
What do you think would be the most difficult part of living in the “Big Brother” house? Explain.
The dozen other people. Lock me alone in a house for three months and I'd be fine.

66
Which past “Big Brother” houseguest did you like the most? The least? Explain.
The best - Dr. Will. He was fun to watch on the feeds. The least - Jerry. He's not interesting, stares off in space a lot, wears those horrible cut-off sleeves, and has a vile mouth.

67
Do you have a strategy for winning “Big Brother”?
Lock myself in the bathroom until all the others vow in blood that they won't vote me out and they will vote for me to win in the end.

68
Aside from the cash prize, what do you hope to gain from winning “Big Brother”?
Um, public humiliation?

69
A recurring theme on “Big Brother” is “expect the unexpected.” How would you handle “the unexpected?” Are there any possible twists on the show that would be particularly challenging for you to handle?
I'm fine with "expect the unexpected." A possible twist which would be challenging would be if my long deceased evil 6th grade teacher showed up and berated me. Yes, I still carry a grudge.

70
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself and why you think you'd make a great Big Brother participant and housemate? Try to differentiate yourself and be creative!
I will not run if nominated and if elected, I will not serve.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol Jackie,
that's funny.

Nina

Anonymous said...

Some very interesting questions.

Jackie, I like that you answered them but how do you think some of these houseguests would have responded to them?

Tessa

Jackie S. said...

Tessa - Bits of the answers show up in their bios each year on the CBS website. I would hope they take it a bit more seriously than I did.

DKNYNC said...

Jackie, you crack me up! Thanks for always entertaining (and informing) us!

Donna

Laurie said...

Jackie, if I was in the house with you I'd like to form an alliance with you and your cat.

Anonymous said...

My puppy would love the bb house. She would just need someone to help pick up her poo.

Unknown said...

Oh, this comment section is gonna get looonnggg....

Section IV: Your Chance to be Creative
53
List the three adjectives that best describe you.

Rich, beautiful and young (and did I mention, mendacious and sesquipedal?)

54
If you could hold any political office, what would it be and why?

Oh, who's the boss of the people who write parking tickets? Is that an elected position? Because I'd like to get elected, so I can fire them all. Then I'd walk around and put happy faces on people's windshields all day.

55a
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?

Not killing anyone at work today.

55b
What are you most ashamed of, either now or in your past?
Killing someone at work (j/k!)

56
Describe your perfect day.

Any day when all of my loved ones are happy and healthy.

57
Who is your hero and why?

All Emergency personnel, police, fire, emts, etc (Remember 9/11)

58
List three (3) items you would take with you into the Big Brother house if allowed and why.

A giant container of sanitary wipes, earplugs, and a trampoline.

59
Have you ever been to a nude beach? If so, what was it like?

No thanks. I get enough sand in strange places when I'm wearing a swimsuit. Gross.

60
Finish this sentence: “My life's motto is…”

"It's not my fault."

61
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous?

Promptly become unfamous. I'm really boring. The paparrazi would get tired of going to the library.

62
What types of people would you choose to have living with you in the “Big Brother” house?

Little people. Little people who are neatfreaks and like to compliment me for no reason. Also, it would be nice if they were good singers.

63
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house?

My family. Because no one should have to watch that 24/7. I'm just looking out for you, Jackie.

64
What would irritate you about living in a house with about a dozen other people?

It depends, are they little people?

65
What do you think would be the most difficult part of living in the “Big Brother” house? Explain.

Not being able to watch Big Brother.

66
Which past “Big Brother” houseguest did you like the most? The least? Explain.

Like the most? Or are obsessed with? Dr Delicious to both. Like the least? Too many to name.

67
Do you have a strategy for winning “Big Brother”?

Bake a lot of cookies? Or brownies? Or both?

68
Aside from the cash prize, what do you hope to gain from winning “Big Brother”?

A trip to Hawaii, some designer clothes and a Kitchen Aid grill. But I'll probably just end up with a case of athlete's foot.

69
A recurring theme on “Big Brother” is “expect the unexpected.” How would you handle “the unexpected?” Are there any possible twists on the show that would be particularly challenging for you to handle?

The first person to wake me out of a sound sleep is gonna find out how I handle the unexpected! And it won't be pretty.

70
Is there anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself and why you think you'd make a great Big Brother participant and housemate? Try to differentiate yourself and be creative!

I'm fairly certain that if I'm blond and look good in a bikini, I don't need to be too creative. Or different. I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. DeMille.

Terry is a Texan! said...

Jackie, not only do I want an alliance with you, I want to be your cat.......purrrrrrrrr

Terry is a Texan! said...

Jackie, not only do I want an alliance with you, I want to be your cat.......purrrrrrrrr

pepsip said...

Jackie= You are a stitch!
Don't ever go to BB, we on the outside need you here to make us laugh.

Anonymous said...

lol, clementine

Anonymous said...

Are Dan and Memphis still putting on the act or are they talking now?

Jackie S. said...

They're all talking together tonight. But Jerry still thinks he has something going with Memphis. He's said a few things which make me think he realizes he'll be out, but I also think he's holding onto hope. Neither Dan or Memphis have said anything to the contrary to him.

Anonymous said...

monty--I agree with you about Dan(prev. post). I spend alot of time in schools and I think Dan would be a great role model and outside BB is probably a very moral and ethical guy. He also seems to be alot of fun.

We have a few of those teachers in our school and it's always great to help in their classrooms.

Fun Q&A Jackie.....I'm just too tired to answer!

Dan and Mem. have decided to keep up the charade until after tomorrow's show.

Sounds like Hurricane Ike is headed to Texas....does anyone know what part Jerry and Libra live in?

Anonymous said...

Oh God Jackie, that was TOO funny! "The 12 other people" LOL

But you know, locking oneself in the bathroom --- that's an interesting strategy nobody has tried yet! It just might work! (well, until BB said "Jackie, please exchange your mic" and then you'd have to get out.

Anonymous said...

OMG Jackie!! Reading your answers was like looking in a mirror. Are you sure we weren't separated at birth?
Sierra Thunder

Susan in MA said...

Raise your hand if you're sick of Jerry's "eh eh eh eh" phony laugh.

Anne said...

Jackie please write a book - you'd make anything hilarious.

Thank you for the chuckles - I started my day in a pissy mood because my daughter threw away what she thought was an empty can of coffee (cardinal sin!!).

Thank G for 24/7 corner markets and you - the day is better already.

Anonymous said...

Very funny, Jackie and Clementine!

Anonymous said...

Very witty Jackie. I can tell you had fun with that. Even with the amount of money involved, I don't know how they find sane people willing to do this.